The problem I have with polyamorous relationships

Talk about guy stuff...
BluesDotEXE
FWG King

The problem I have with polyamorous relationships

Postby BluesDotEXE » 12 Mar 2020, 03:01

Alright, usually I don't post in this subforum, but I feel that it's time that the cat finally came out of the bag.

Back in 2015, I had been dating a female named Midnight on FWG. I kept this hidden for a while, but opened up on discord after leaving her. Turns out she was also with several other partners, and I felt little to no compassion from her, and the magic had worn off completely in 2019 because I wanted a healthy relationship. Clearly I would not get such a healthy relationship from Midnight. I was also lied to and manipulated by her.

So yeah, basic drama. After I broke off from her in 2019, I became distraught and started to think about why people have polyamorous relationships. I was disgusted at the concept of having more than one dating partner without being notified. Just made me more angry. So there you go. That's my story in a nutshell. I'm with a much better person, someone who cares about me and doesn't try to use me as a personal therapist. I'm a human person too. Midnight just forgot about that. Sometimes I wonder what the hell she's doing nowadays, then I snap back and realize that I don't care. I don't want a toxic person like her in my life again.

I hope to honest god that nothing crappy happens during my current relationship.
Don't try, do.

Return to “Guy Chat”