advice on girls

Talk about guy stuff...
Munter
FWG Mod

Re: advice on girls

Postby Munter » 04 Aug 2010, 18:50

Wow_Give_Up_On_Life wrote:Munter = Not funny

Though your profile pic looks as if your from Flight of The Conchords......
I thought I took everything too seriously :lol:

And you, sir, are a jobby jabber. :twisted:

Munter
FWG Mod

Postby Munter » 04 Aug 2010, 18:51

Sora wrote:
Munter wrote:Flowers, lots of flowers.

Or just try to explain that you were unsure how you felt but now you feel that you really do like her and stuff.

Then say something about her eyes or something.

Putty in your hands, my friend. Putty in your hands.

first of all flowers die
second my eyes are very odd so dont comment about eyes
and third WE ARE NOT PUTTY! :evil:
one more thing dont ack like you own us cause girls are not something that can be ownd

BLOODY HELL SERIOUSLY?!?!
I WASN'T BEING SERIOUS.

CAPITAL LETTERS

Connor
FWG Chat Mod

Postby Connor » 04 Aug 2010, 19:48

Hmmmmmmmmmm...

Get her shoes, LOTS of shoes...

Get her catnip too. :P
Om nom nom nom nom nom nom...

paladin
FWG King

Postby paladin » 13 Sep 2010, 22:14

Munter wrote:
Ok, did ANYONE see that I was joking about the flowers and the putty..? No..?

*sulks in corner*

Im SOOO Sorry that "Putty on your face, my friend. putty on your face" was already taken,,,
anyways.. lighten up =p
anyways.... Johnny F.Burble (or how ever you say it) Would know how to take a joke! =p
Image The "Most Likely to Become an Evil Genius" Frookie Winner
#Ian4CM
#Frook4Member
#Excalibur4PermaBan

Sylvia
FWG Mod

Postby Sylvia » 15 Sep 2010, 06:13

calm down. we won't bite.
Problems with Medals, Quizzes or other activities - PM me here!

Image FWG Award for Heart of Gold

Dr Frook
FWG Mod

Postby Dr Frook » 15 Sep 2010, 06:28

yes they do - girls always bite. I recommend running away when u see one.
The BUGBLATTER BEAST HAS SPOKEN, ALL HAIL THE BLATTERER!

paladin
FWG King

Postby paladin » 15 Sep 2010, 20:49

FWG Leader wrote:yes they do - girls always bite. I recommend running away when u see one.

** You
AHH A GIRL!!!!
*runs away*
Image The "Most Likely to Become an Evil Genius" Frookie Winner
#Ian4CM
#Frook4Member
#Excalibur4PermaBan

prophet
FWG King

Postby prophet » 20 Sep 2010, 10:23

*clears throat* no offence but i think i am best oblidged to answer this topic, i know people who have seen my errrrrm experiences...well i will tell you this, NEVER TAKE ADVICE FROM OTHER GIRLS ABOUT OTHER GIRLS!! every girl has different views, this theory has been tested 5 times, never failed.Also mens views often relate, so for you girls out there take this advice, its ok to ask other guys for advice on guys.Also this is quite hard to believe but girls do not like mens cologne such as axe and and old spice. If you have a girl coming over just take a shower and put on an anti persperent (which means deodiant).Girls dont like guys that are full of themselves, try to be laidback and if you get toungue twisted think of something funny.Also remember girls are not objects for your enjoyment, they are human beings that you have to understand, thankyou.

Use this advice wisely ;)
love, pro
Image FWG BLACKBELT

My Discord ID is Artolix, if anybody wants to reconnect.

Dr Frook
FWG Mod

Postby Dr Frook » 21 Sep 2010, 02:10

prophet wrote:*clears throat* no offence but i think i am best oblidged to answer this topic, i know people who have seen my errrrrm experiences...well i will tell you this, NEVER TAKE ADVICE FROM OTHER GIRLS ABOUT OTHER GIRLS!! every girl has different views, this theory has been tested 5 times, never failed.Also mens views often relate, so for you girls out there take this advice, its ok to ask other guys for advice on guys.Also this is quite hard to believe but girls do not like mens cologne such as axe and and old spice. If you have a girl coming over just take a shower and put on an anti persperent (which means deodiant).Girls dont like guys that are full of themselves, try to be laidback and if you get toungue twisted think of something funny.Also remember girls are not objects for your enjoyment, they are human beings that you have to understand, thankyou.

Use this advice wisely ;)
love, pro

yep, the never take advice from other girls about girls is a good one.
The BUGBLATTER BEAST HAS SPOKEN, ALL HAIL THE BLATTERER!

Sylvia
FWG Mod

Postby Sylvia » 21 Sep 2010, 06:49

Alright, ultimate post on girls here.

10 facts about girls (myself really, but you should know what kind of girl I am and do some substituting in the algebra of love equation)

1. I love axe/lynx/that lovely smelling stuff. But not when you cake yourself in it.
2.Treat us like your friends! (to an extent) There's nothing more unattractive than being herded away from your friends whenever we try to be with you.
3. There are things you shouldn't comment on - the obvious really - chest area, a bit lower...
4. Gifts are great, once in a while. Don't overdo it, and gifts that are personal to you always make a girl happy.
5.Love yourself, but being arrogant doesn't work. Lying about things, saying you can play through halo on legendary in 5 minutes to make yourself sound cool is a complete turn off. So is drinking, smoking, drugs (but it's quite obvious)
6. Learn things about her. If her favourite colour is blue, take it as an advantage and buy her a blue gift for example. If she loves dogs it's a conversation starter.
7. Flirt SUBTLY. If you're going to compliment us, it should be sweet and smooth. Stuttering and running away really doesn't appeal to us.
8. Try (and it is hard) to be confident. Over everything, if you sound confident it boosts it all up.
9. And yes, we are people, but there's nothing wrong with a bit of love now and then ;)
10. Just be yourself. We won't love you if you put on an act. And still, we might not love you if you are yourself. We are fussy people ;)

More a bit later. xx
Problems with Medals, Quizzes or other activities - PM me here!

Image FWG Award for Heart of Gold

Return to “Guy Chat”