Girls. Cuddling. o.o

Talk about guy stuff...
Amy
FWG Baron

Re: Girls. Cuddling. o.o

Postby Amy » 19 Oct 2011, 17:42

Hugging isn't just a human action - many other animals do it too. It's simply a social thing.

Women doing it, that's just because we don't slam into each other like males. (yeah, down here...to greet each other teenage boys slam into each other. literally. :lol: )

TheKingsHills
FWG King

Postby TheKingsHills » 19 Oct 2011, 22:12

Amy Moo Cow wrote:Hugging isn't just a human action - many other animals do it too. It's simply a social thing.

Women doing it, that's just because we don't slam into each other like males. (yeah, down here...to greet each other teenage boys slam into each other. literally. :lol: )

well my gf slams into me when she wants a hug i mean she runs up to me and like tackles me

Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 20 Oct 2011, 23:59

Amy Moo Cow wrote:Hugging isn't just a human action - many other animals do it too. It's simply a social thing.

O_O We don't slam down there! we just, side slam each other! Like, shoulder to shoulder! -.-+

Munter
FWG Mod

Postby Munter » 31 Oct 2011, 09:20

Everyone should cuddle everyone.

Makes you feel good if you just let go and let it happen.

As long as all those involved have a decent standard of hygiene.

I'm no hugging no stinkies!

Dr Frook
FWG Mod

Postby Dr Frook » 31 Oct 2011, 09:39

just watch out for cooties

deity vincent
FWG peasant

Postby deity vincent » 01 Nov 2011, 23:01

I think its normal to cuddle someone its just a reaction if someone bumps into someone like today I got huggd by my best friend(its a female)
but I know she purposely huggd me it was akward though

Ashez
FWG Baron

Postby Ashez » 02 Nov 2011, 06:32

Munter wrote:Everyone should cuddle everyone.

Makes you feel good if you just let go and let it happen.

As long as all those involved have a decent standard of hygiene.

I'm no hugging no stinkies!

I agree with Munty. =3 Of course. I myself never used to be a touchy-feely person...I really felt weird touching or being touched by people. When I started going to my martial arts group I was overwhelmed by all the hugging they did. Lol. I called it a molest fest at first!! I wasn't used to it at ALL. After about 3 months...I finally got used to being tackled when I came through the door and hugged to death by everyone. =D I did not enjoy the sweaty/stinky/sticky/hot hugs from the guys though. >.< Smelled awful! They would chase me around trying to hug me cause they knew I hated it!! Lol!! I was like take another step towards me and I'll clobber ya! Shower first then hug! >_> Didn't work most the time....I just got picked up and thrown over shoulders... *Sigh* Boys will be boys I guess. XD Fun times those were....=3

Nexy
FWG Captain

Postby Nexy » 08 Nov 2011, 17:15

if my girl wanted to cuddlei wouldnt stop her. Nope for body heat. You dont want your girl to freeze do you?? XD

Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE

Postby Foopzheart » 22 Nov 2011, 02:57

It's just when random girls walk up to you and scream "Cuddle" it's kinda weird. I wouldn't mind if the girl I LIKE asked me to cuddle, but. :l

chudders
FWG Major

Postby chudders » 22 Nov 2011, 17:05

I find it that the random cuddles are to do with these competitions girls have...Basically, two girls compete, and whoever has given the most cuddles wins.
PS cuddles sounds like chuddles 0_.
chudd :ugeek:

Return to “Guy Chat”