Flirt, ignore, repeat.

Talk about guy stuff...
mmm
FWG Mod

Flirt, ignore, repeat.

Postby mmm » 15 Dec 2010, 01:37

I cannot tell what this girl is thinking. Any input would be appreciated. She's a new student, and I talked to her some just before summer break. There was some chemistry, so I asked her out on a group date during the break. I did pretty bad, not being aggressive enough and not giving her a hug before I left. I screwed up because a couple of people who came along didn't get along with me. So, I asked her out on a single date the next time. It was FANTASTIC! The only mistake I made was not txting her first afterwards.

Now during the school year, her best friend sabotaged me publicly. Talking to her now, she is a completely different person. She is friendly enough, but I'm beginning to have my doubts. We went on more dates and had fun, but whenever her friend was around, the date flopped. I assumed that she told her friend she wasn't interested, and to break us up. So, I gradually stopped talking to her.

At this point I'm sure I was right. She won't do much except say "Hi" in the hallway. 3 months later, she's flirting (at least being REALLY friendly) with me! I really have no idea what to think.
Image For trying.

Sano
FWG Baron

Re: Flirt, ignore, repeat.

Postby Sano » 16 Dec 2010, 01:01

well my friend your friend has a bad case of terveratlsons disease this will continuously happen through out your life with her. your best bet is to STAY AWAY.
when in doubt eat spagetti

WHAT AM I???

Netskyvirus2010

Postby Netskyvirus2010 » 19 Dec 2010, 20:20

mmm wrote:I cannot tell what this girl is thinking. Any input would be appreciated. She's a new student, and I talked to her some just before summer break. There was some chemistry, so I asked her out on a group date during the break. I did pretty bad, not being aggressive enough and not giving her a hug before I left. I screwed up because a couple of people who came along didn't get along with me. So, I asked her out on a single date the next time. It was FANTASTIC! The only mistake I made was not txting her first afterwards.

Now during the school year, her best friend sabotaged me publicly. Talking to her now, she is a completely different person. She is friendly enough, but I'm beginning to have my doubts. We went on more dates and had fun, but whenever her friend was around, the date flopped. I assumed that she told her friend she wasn't interested, and to break us up. So, I gradually stopped talking to her.

At this point I'm sure I was right. She won't do much except say "Hi" in the hallway. 3 months later, she's flirting (at least being REALLY friendly) with me! I really have no idea what to think.

all I can say is dont be a dumb or over-inflated american :P
Americans have the ability to put extra cheese in dating :P
and have the tendancy to cause easy major break-ups XD

mmm
FWG Mod

Postby mmm » 20 Dec 2010, 18:31

lol, staying away is what I've been doing. I'll be fine.
Image For trying.

Sphinx
FWG King

Postby Sphinx » 28 Dec 2010, 12:31

actually,the first thing that came to mind when i saw the topic name was arena...
kind of like the leader in here#3494

mmm
FWG Mod

Postby mmm » 28 Dec 2010, 16:37

Sphinx wrote:actually,the first thing that came to mind when i saw the topic name was arena...

Arena has quite a legacy don't he :lol: ?
Image For trying.

Lightning Orb
The Superior Orby

Postby Lightning Orb » 28 Dec 2010, 23:25

Sano wrote:well my friend your friend has a bad case of terveratlsons disease this will continuously happen through out your life with her. your best bet is to STAY AWAY.

Oh pish posh Shano!
What do you know??
Children think this is a dating site now,
Arena is just a hipocrit!
He was bringing it up about those who date in chat,
But he does it behind mods backs! -_-
Most Likely To Win The Lottery.. But Lose Ticket![/b]
#2016FWGAwards

paladin
FWG King

Postby paladin » 29 Dec 2010, 15:53

Ok, her friend probably thinks your a geekey idiot/ not popular so bad crap. The girl likes you, but the friend doesn't like you together. Keep with her, and don't care what the friend says. Act natural and don't be an asshole. Good advice is in some other threads. Read the email repost I made, and try and be that dude. Have fun ;)
Image The "Most Likely to Become an Evil Genius" Frookie Winner
#Ian4CM
#Frook4Member
#Excalibur4PermaBan

Sora
FWG Butt Kicker
Location: The Black Eye Of Canada... it smells like burnt plastic and smoke right now.

Postby Sora » 01 Jan 2011, 04:48

mmm wrote:I cannot tell what this girl is thinking. Any input would be appreciated. She's a new student, and I talked to her some just before summer break. There was some chemistry, so I asked her out on a group date during the break. I did pretty bad, not being aggressive enough and not giving her a hug before I left. I screwed up because a couple of people who came along didn't get along with me. So, I asked her out on a single date the next time. It was FANTASTIC! The only mistake I made was not txting her first afterwards.

wow. good thing i'm not like that. i go as friend. bestie. bf. dumped cause i messed up big time.
WARNING:child has run out of anger pills! quick hide anything sharp or could possibly be used as a weapon! Stop the next world war!

lol... no seriously my next shipment of anger pills wont be here for a while

Demyx
FWG Baron

Postby Demyx » 01 Jan 2011, 05:01

Eh just forget her.
~Bichula- Defense Devil

Return to “Guy Chat”