Boys, So Needy..

Talk about guy stuff...
woofwoof
FWG Mod
Location: laying on the floor in my room with the lights off unsure where my life is going

Re: Boys, So Needy..

Postby woofwoof » 15 Mar 2011, 17:13

Fuipui wrote:
woofwoof wrote:
Fuipui wrote:
I'm a man, I'm a person wirth glasses, I'm straight, and--Oh, right, I'm a pillsbury cookie.

o.O Are you serious? I'm the Pillsbury Dough.. Person!

OH NOES, DON'T COOK ME!

BTW, Conny, contacts is cheating, it means you doesn't have glasses, even if you do!

Makes sense if ya don't think aobut it.

I won't cook you as long as you don't poke meh belly xD And that's pretty true Fui. You have glasses too? Awesomeness.

I'm reminded that I should be getting over it.

woofwoof
FWG Mod
Location: laying on the floor in my room with the lights off unsure where my life is going

Postby woofwoof » 15 Mar 2011, 22:42

Conny wrote:Contacts so do count as glasses!!!! I wear contacts when I'm in karate or at the pool

No where else.

.... *whispers to Fui: He liiiiies....* xD

Shadow00

Postby Shadow00 » 16 Mar 2011, 14:35

You are all needy, unless I say you are not. Shopping theory is soooo goddamn correct. Like OMG! Look at those shoes! Or at these... At these... Lemme get in the store so I find out what THESE are. But we are kind of needy as well-.- I need 10 seconds of silence each day...

woofwoof
FWG Mod

Postby woofwoof » 16 Mar 2011, 21:49

Shadow00 wrote:You are all needy, unless I say you are not. Shopping theory is soooo goddamn correct. Like OMG! Look at those shoes! Or at these... At these... Lemme get in the store so I find out what THESE are. But we are kind of needy as well-.- I need 10 seconds of silence each day...

*shoots Shadow* Shut the fuck up. Quit agreeing with Conny dammit. NOT ALL GIRLS ARE THAT WAY! You idiots are about to make me get in trouble for too much cursing -.-

Shadow00

Postby Shadow00 » 17 Mar 2011, 14:54

woofwoof wrote:
Shadow00 wrote:You are all needy, unless I say you are not. Shopping theory is soooo goddamn correct. Like OMG! Look at those shoes! Or at these... At these... Lemme get in the store so I find out what THESE are. But we are kind of needy as well-.- I need 10 seconds of silence each day...

*shoots Shadow* Shut the fuck up. Quit agreeing with Conny dammit. NOT ALL GIRLS ARE THAT WAY! You idiots are about to make me get in trouble for too much cursing -.-

Ok. I'll believe you THIS ONCE. but you should know I never die or shut up^_^
I just keep getting on people's nerves...

woofwoof
FWG Mod

Postby woofwoof » 17 Mar 2011, 23:33

Shadow00 wrote:
woofwoof wrote:

Ok. I'll believe you THIS ONCE. but you should know I never die or shut up^_^
I just keep getting on people's nerves...

I don't expect you to die, and I don't expect you to shut up forever. Just on this topic, if you and Conny continue this damned stereotype, I'm going to go absolutely crazy. Wait, I'm already absolutely crazy... Ok, I'm going to die. Lol.

Shadow00

Postby Shadow00 » 18 Mar 2011, 12:27

I'm not following a stereotype-.- my first message was me being sarcastic to cony for his ideas-.-

woofwoof
FWG Mod

Postby woofwoof » 21 Mar 2011, 15:35

Shadow00 wrote:I'm not following a stereotype-.- my first message was me being sarcastic to cony for his ideas-.-

Ahh I see. Well you could've explained that xD

Lightning Orb
The Superior Orby

Postby Lightning Orb » 25 Mar 2011, 12:29

I love how much discussion went into this! :)
Most Likely To Win The Lottery.. But Lose Ticket![/b]
#2016FWGAwards

Shadow00

Postby Shadow00 » 25 Mar 2011, 14:00

Lightning Orb wrote:I love how much discussion went into this! :)

I am thinking the EXACT opposite-.-

Return to “Guy Chat”