CRISIS!

Talk about guy stuff...
Ashez
FWG Baron

Re: CRISIS!

Postby Ashez » 12 Sep 2011, 17:38

FWG Leader wrote:hang on one cotton picking minute. I thought u were a girl.

wonders never cease.

ok, best to move on and find another girl. There is nothing else you can do... other than killing your friend to get the girl. Probably not the best idea.

GEE!!! You think so HUH?!?! XD lol You never fail to crack me up Frank....*shakes head*

Kiss slowly. Play hard. Forgive quickly. Take chances. Give everything. Have no regrets.

Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 26 Sep 2011, 11:29

Ashez wrote:

wonders never cease.

ok, best to move on and find another girl. There is nothing else you can do... other than killing your friend to get the girl. Probably not the best idea.

GEE!!! You think so HUH?!?! XD lol You never fail to crack me up Frank....*shakes head*

lol!!! I felt like commenting on that, but i was like, well, that's the first post, and there is like, 3 pages worth of comments... lol, i'm making no sense.

I have ALWAYS thought Fui was a guy, and i thought conny was a girl for like, 1 and a half weeks... and i always thought wooferz was a boy till she told me >.<

And i thought orby was a guy... Man, i'm not good with these things >.<

bob-jr
FWG Mod

Postby bob-jr » 26 Sep 2011, 16:32

Shadowstar1922 wrote:
Ashez wrote:

wonders never cease.

lol!!! I felt like commenting on that, but i was like, well, that's the first post, and there is like, 3 pages worth of comments... lol, i'm making no sense.

I have ALWAYS thought Fui was a guy, and i thought conny was a girl for like, 1 and a half weeks... and i always thought wooferz was a boy till she told me >.<

And i thought orby was a guy... Man, i'm not good with these things >.<

i knew conny was a guy but i thought half the girls on the chat were boys some ppl were angry about that.
I'm just bobbing along

beana 9000
FWG King

Postby beana 9000 » 28 Sep 2011, 16:06

Fuipui wrote:I love a girl, but alas, my best friend is dating her. WHAT SHOULD I DOOOOOO?!

You aren't alone there.I finally found the one I loved, but my friend asked her out.But to make a happy ending they broke up. :D The end.
I’m officially gone. Who cares? Nobody. This will probably that tiny little memory I remember someday. Thanks for the wonderful time FWGers.

bob-jr
FWG Mod

Postby bob-jr » 29 Sep 2011, 20:05

beana 9000 wrote:
Fuipui wrote:I love a girl, but alas, my best friend is dating her. WHAT SHOULD I DOOOOOO?!

You aren't alone there.I finally found the one I loved, but my friend asked her out.But to make a happy ending they broke up. :D The end.

Did u ask her out after?
I'm just bobbing along

beana 9000
FWG King

Postby beana 9000 » 30 Sep 2011, 17:27

bob-jr wrote:
beana 9000 wrote:

Did u ask her out after?

nope ._. but i just dont know what to do. its probably just because of my shyness. :oops:
I’m officially gone. Who cares? Nobody. This will probably that tiny little memory I remember someday. Thanks for the wonderful time FWGers.

Return to “Guy Chat”