Zombie apocalypse

Talk about guy stuff...
Icamenal
FWG God

Re: Zombie apocalypse

Postby Icamenal » 25 Mar 2015, 09:05

I would, unless it meant putting my family or friends in harm's way. Maybe even other people who I don't know. (Zombies don't count). And if it meant doing more good than bad, I wouldn't do ANYTHING to survive. Well, I guess it depends on how you define good and bad. But that's another story.
So long story short, um...no.

The Zodiac Killer
FWG Field Marshal

Postby The Zodiac Killer » 25 Mar 2015, 19:22

I will sacrifice Ica so I can survive
My name is Alex, and have been a member since '09. Love the site and the forum. Happily Married!

Icamenal
FWG God

Postby Icamenal » 26 Mar 2015, 05:15

ICAMENAL wrote:I would, unless it meant putting my family or friends in harm's way. Maybe even other people who I don't know. Eveyrone except for Alex. (Zombies don't count. Neither does Alex.). And if it meant doing more good than bad, I wouldn't do ANYTHING to survive. Unless all the bad went to Alex. Well, I guess it depends on how you define good and bad. But that's another story.

The Zodiac Killer
FWG Field Marshal

Postby The Zodiac Killer » 26 Mar 2015, 06:14

ICAMENAL wrote:
ICAMENAL wrote:I would, unless it meant putting my family or friends in harm's way. Maybe even other people who I don't know. Eveyrone except for Me. (Zombies don't count. Neither do I.). And if it meant doing more good than bad, I wouldn't do ANYTHING to survive. Unless all the bad went to Me. Well, I guess it depends on how you define good and bad. But that's another story.

That's better, lol.
My name is Alex, and have been a member since '09. Love the site and the forum. Happily Married!

Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE

Postby Foopzheart » 28 Mar 2015, 19:41

The Zodiac Killer wrote:
ICAMENAL wrote:
ICAMENAL wrote:I would, unless it meant putting my family or friends in harm's way. Maybe even other people who I don't know. PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS. (Zombies don't count. PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS.). And if it meant doing more good than bad, I wouldn't do ANYTHING to survive. PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS. Well, I guess it depends on how you define good and bad. But that's another story.

That's better, lol.

Fixed.
vaguely present
SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE

The Divine Potato
The All Powerful FWGER
Location: Everywhere and nowhere doing everything and nothing

Postby The Divine Potato » 29 Mar 2015, 00:56

Fuipui wrote:
The Zodiac Killer wrote:
ICAMENAL wrote:
ICAMENAL wrote:I would, unless it meant putting my family or friends in harm's way. Maybe even other people who I don't know. PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS. (Zombies don't count. PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS.). And if it meant doing more good than bad, I wouldn't do ANYTHING to survive. PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS. Well, I guess it depends on how you define good and bad. But that's another story.

That's better, lol.

Fixed.

<3
Image -Best Storyteller award

"You have to pass on the torch sometime, just make sure it's a light and not a disease"

Return to “Guy Chat”