Zombie apocalypse

Talk about guy stuff...
woofwoof
FWG Mod
Location: laying on the floor in my room with the lights off unsure where my life is going

Re: Zombie apocalypse

Postby woofwoof » 21 Mar 2011, 17:17

Shadow00 wrote:
Fuipui wrote:[code][/code]My family is beast at baseball, and we have a horde of baseball bats, enough for two fmailies to use, maybe more. We'll fight our way to the gun shop, get pistols, rifles, etc. then shoot our way to a camp with a whole bunch of others, lettin them know we're human, then fight it off at our last stand with a barricade! I'd go out searching sometimes for survivors with my friends, shooting down every zombie we see! I'm thinking of writing my third book on that topic. :/

Teaming up with Orby is still better^_^

*cough* Someone's in love with Orb *cough*

I'm reminded that I should be getting over it.

Shadow00

Postby Shadow00 » 23 Mar 2011, 15:07

woofwoof wrote:
Shadow00 wrote:
Fuipui wrote:[code][/code]My family is beast at baseball, and we have a horde of baseball bats, enough for two fmailies to use, maybe more. We'll fight our way to the gun shop, get pistols, rifles, etc. then shoot our way to a camp with a whole bunch of others, lettin them know we're human, then fight it off at our last stand with a barricade! I'd go out searching sometimes for survivors with my friends, shooting down every zombie we see! I'm thinking of writing my third book on that topic. :/

Teaming up with Orby is still better^_^

cough heck no cough*

woofwoof
FWG Mod
Location: laying on the floor in my room with the lights off unsure where my life is going

Postby woofwoof » 23 Mar 2011, 15:11

Shadow00 wrote:
woofwoof wrote:
Shadow00 wrote:Teaming up with Orby is still better^_^

cough heck no cough*

Mhmm.. and yet you talk about her alllll the time...

Shadow00

Postby Shadow00 » 23 Mar 2011, 15:16

Shadow00 wrote:
woofwoof wrote:
Shadow00 wrote:

cough heck no cough*

You reply my messages all the time-.-
Does that mean anything? No.(I hope)
Now. Change the subject or hito will lock this one up-.-

woofwoof
FWG Mod

Postby woofwoof » 23 Mar 2011, 15:19

woofwoof wrote:
Shadow00 wrote:

I reply to everyone's messages. You just spam the forum too much, so you end up being the only one I reply to. And on the changing the subject thing, I shall. If you become a zombie, I will stab you, shoot you in the head, then blow you up with my bazooka.

Shadow00

Postby Shadow00 » 23 Mar 2011, 15:22

woofwoof wrote:
woofwoof wrote:
Shadow00 wrote:

I reply to everyone's messages. You just spam the forum too much, so you end up being the only one I reply to. And on the changing the subject thing, I shall. If you become a zombie, I will stab you, shoot you in the head, then blow you up with my bazooka.

Rocket waste

woofwoof
FWG Mod

Postby woofwoof » 23 Mar 2011, 15:28

Shadow00 wrote:
woofwoof wrote:

Rocket waste

In your opinion maybe, but not in mine. I enjoy blowing up people and watching them explode into a thousand bloody pieces... sorry, forgot to take my mental medication today. Hold on. *eats chocolate* Alright, I'm good now. Shouldn't have anymore talks like that one. xD

16hockjo
FWG Chat Mod

Postby 16hockjo » 23 Mar 2011, 19:15

Have fun finding a bazooka, they're extremely rare, and their ammo is pretty rare AND exspensive, if you plan to buy some. And a rocket blast would only inflict shrapnel lacerations and burn wounds, not a blood fountain

Shadow00

Postby Shadow00 » 23 Mar 2011, 20:20

16hockjo wrote:Have fun finding a bazooka, they're extremely rare, and their ammo is pretty rare AND exspensive, if you plan to buy some. And a rocket blast would only inflict shrapnel lacerations and burn wounds, not a blood fountain

THANK YOU!
that's why, as I always say, you need 2 handguns and some melee weapons and A LOT of bullets. Also, 2 SMG's (one on each hand) wouldn't be bad^_^

woofwoof
FWG Mod

Postby woofwoof » 23 Mar 2011, 21:28

Shadow00 wrote:
16hockjo wrote:Have fun finding a bazooka, they're extremely rare, and their ammo is pretty rare AND exspensive, if you plan to buy some. And a rocket blast would only inflict shrapnel lacerations and burn wounds, not a blood fountain

THANK YOU!
that's why, as I always say, you need 2 handguns and some melee weapons and A LOT of bullets. Also, 2 SMG's (one on each hand) wouldn't be bad^_^

One, small, off-topic question that can be answered through pm....

Why does everyone love to hate on my ideas?! Geez!!

Return to “Guy Chat”