Zombie apocalypse

Talk about guy stuff...
mmm
FWG Mod

Re: Zombie apocalypse

Postby mmm » 29 Aug 2011, 23:07

Shadow00 wrote:What about- many bullets,a sniper, a machine-gun,and a sidekick?
The sidekick can reload one gun while you're using the other... Or you can just go to the nuclear shelter and throw nukes everywhere killing every zombie. Or just get everyone alive and board them on ships.

Boats are a good idea. But you cannot gather large amounts of ammunition efficiently due to communication issues, corruption etc. , so you will never have enough bullets to kill a huge number of zombies.
Image For trying.

bob-jr
FWG Mod

Postby bob-jr » 30 Aug 2011, 18:00

boats might be a good or bad idea depending on how the disease spreads cos if other animals can get the virus ur going to have a hard time finding a rat free boat
I'm just bobbing along

16hockjo
FWG Chat Mod

Postby 16hockjo » 30 Aug 2011, 20:28

Considering how boats are usually rat free, they're a good idea if you go out to sea. But you wouldn't last very long a boat. You'd run out of fuel*, food**, and maybe water if you don't know how to desalinate it.

*Don't mention a solar powered boat
** Fish will be contaminated with the virus

mmm
FWG Mod

Postby mmm » 30 Aug 2011, 22:08

16hockjo wrote:Considering how boats are usually rat free, they're a good idea if you go out to sea. But you wouldn't last very long a boat. You'd run out of fuel*, food**, and maybe water if you don't know how to desalinate it.

*Don't mention a solar powered boat
** Fish will be contaminated with the virus

I was thinking of the circumstance where zombies only infect humans. Everything depends on what kind of zombie we're talking about. Going out to see isn't necessary either; large lakes aren't as dangerous as the ocean, but still offer a haven from the un-dead.
Image For trying.

Shadow00

Postby Shadow00 » 31 Aug 2011, 10:09

You can always stop at random harbors... And I don't think zombies would infect the north or south pole. People could get there by boat and live there...

16hockjo
FWG Chat Mod

Postby 16hockjo » 31 Aug 2011, 19:43

Shadow00 wrote:You can always stop at random harbors... And I don't think zombies would infect the north or south pole. People could get there by boat and live there...

The South Pole is would be virtually uninhabitable, there would be zombies in Iceland, Denmark (Greenland) Canada, Russia and Alaska, so you're SOL

bob-jr
FWG Mod

Postby bob-jr » 03 Sep 2011, 13:48

You could always just find a defendible place up high that u and other survivors could defend easily.
I'm just bobbing along

mmm
FWG Mod

Postby mmm » 03 Sep 2011, 20:02

bob-jr wrote:You could always just find a defendible place up high that u and other survivors could defend easily.

Yep. In China (or Japan, I can't remember), the government funded research about how to protect itself from a zombie attack. The researchers concluded that zombies cannot bend their knees, so now low concrete blocks are placed in front of major government buildings.
Image For trying.

bob-jr
FWG Mod

Postby bob-jr » 04 Sep 2011, 19:27

Plus in china there r lots of mountain plateaus with wildlife and vegetation and zombies probaply cant climb a mountain.
I'm just bobbing along

16hockjo
FWG Chat Mod

Postby 16hockjo » 04 Sep 2011, 19:49

bob-jr wrote:Plus in china there r lots of mountain plateaus with wildlife and vegetation and zombies probaply cant climb a mountain.

Yeah, they can. Anywhere you'd go you all be screwed.

Return to “Guy Chat”