Zombie apocalypse

Talk about guy stuff...
beana 9000
FWG King

Re: Zombie apocalypse

Postby beana 9000 » 20 Sep 2011, 18:47

I would just hide in my club house and cry and scream and shoot the stupid things heads off.And id pet my cat and tell her everything is going to be ok. :D id never leave her.
I’m officially gone. Who cares? Nobody. This will probably that tiny little memory I remember someday. Thanks for the wonderful time FWGers.

bob-jr
FWG Mod

Postby bob-jr » 20 Sep 2011, 19:57

beana 9000 wrote:I would just hide in my club house and cry and scream and shoot the stupid things heads off.And id pet my cat and tell her everything is going to be ok. :D id never leave her.

Then ur cat gets zombified eats u and u die.
I'm just bobbing along

beana 9000
FWG King

Postby beana 9000 » 20 Sep 2011, 23:38

bob-jr wrote:
beana 9000 wrote:I would just hide in my club house and cry and scream and shoot the stupid things heads off.And id pet my cat and tell her everything is going to be ok. :D id never leave her.

Then ur cat gets zombified eats u and u die.
psh. I dont die THAT easy. Or do I? :o
I’m officially gone. Who cares? Nobody. This will probably that tiny little memory I remember someday. Thanks for the wonderful time FWGers.

beana 9000
FWG King

Postby beana 9000 » 21 Sep 2011, 15:55

I have advice too!

1:Don't drink water from streams; it may be polluted with the disease/germs. Only drink bottled or distilled.
2:Don't eat plants that the zombies die on/in.
3:Hide in a big place… like a football stadium!(board up the ways in)they are also a good choice because there is dirt to grow plants.
4:Have animals to grow and eat (ex.cows,chickens)
5:Don't leave the shelter at all! The zombies may eat you. :shock:

Shadow00

Postby Shadow00 » 21 Sep 2011, 18:15

beana 9000 wrote:I have advice too!

1:Don't drink water from streams; it may be polluted with the disease/germs. Only drink bottled or distilled.
3:Hide in a big place… like a football stadium!(board up the ways in)they are also a good choice because there is dirt to grow plants.

just get in a shopping mall and wait for the zombies to die of starvation...

bob-jr
FWG Mod

Postby bob-jr » 21 Sep 2011, 20:30

Shadow00 wrote:

We have already discussed that that is not a good idea, and beana how can a zombie die in a plant?
And you would have to leave the stadium to find other survivors because when you get old you'll die easier.
Last edited by bob-jr on 25 Mar 2015, 19:26, edited 1 time in total.
I'm just bobbing along

Shadow00

Postby Shadow00 » 22 Sep 2011, 11:55

for the 2nd time...Zombies are humans basically....they feed on flesh,ok,but they NEED to feed.... So they can die of starvation after 3-4 weeks...

Shadow00

Postby Shadow00 » 22 Sep 2011, 11:57

for the 2nd time...Zombies are humans basically....they feed on flesh,ok,but they NEED to feed.... So they can die of starvation after 3-4 weeks...

bob-jr wrote:
Shadow00 wrote:Nah...the officers in the mall would have locked it up and forced everyone to get somewhere else for supplies... When you have less people,you can't get infected or hungry :D

So if all the malls r closed where will ppl get supplies? Theyll just riot and break in and steal stuf.

what people? By the time they find out what hit them,most would be dead...and who tries to break into a building when a horde of zombies follow them?

beana 9000
FWG King

Postby beana 9000 » 22 Sep 2011, 15:48

bob-jr wrote:
Shadow00 wrote:

We have already discuused that not a good idea and beana how can a zombie die in a plant?
And u would have to leave the stadium to find other survivors cos when u get old ull die easier.
you shoot them :roll:

Shadow00

Postby Shadow00 » 22 Sep 2011, 17:18

1.you dont have infinite ammo.
2. if 200 zombies come from all directions,you can't kill them all,because you'll miss,and they'll get closer eventually.
3.how will you get food in order not to starve? (when zombies are after you,you cant carry 500 kgs of food with you)

Return to “Guy Chat”