Zombie apocalypse

Talk about guy stuff...
Shadow00

Zombie apocalypse

Postby Shadow00 » 16 Mar 2011, 14:37

If one indeed happens, will you do WHATEVER necessary to survive?

woofwoof
FWG Mod
Location: laying on the floor in my room with the lights off unsure where my life is going

Re: Zombie apocalypse

Postby woofwoof » 16 Mar 2011, 21:49

Duhh. You pull out your M-16 and start blasting the damn things' heads off.

I'm reminded that I should be getting over it.

Shadow00

Postby Shadow00 » 17 Mar 2011, 14:34

woofwoof wrote:Duhh. You pull out your M-16 and start blasting the damn things' heads off.

And when you run out of bullets?
I'd get like all the melee weapons I can and a few ranged ones.
Then I'd just relieve my stress^_^

woofwoof
FWG Mod
Location: laying on the floor in my room with the lights off unsure where my life is going

Postby woofwoof » 17 Mar 2011, 23:30

Shadow00 wrote:
woofwoof wrote:Duhh. You pull out your M-16 and start blasting the damn things' heads off.

When I run out of bullets, I get more. There's plenty of places to get bullets. Or I just pull out my bazooka and blast them all to hell. xD

I'm reminded that I should be getting over it.

Shadow00

Postby Shadow00 » 18 Mar 2011, 12:30

woofwoof wrote:
Shadow00 wrote:

When I run out of bullets, I get more. There's plenty of places to get bullets. Or I just pull out my bazooka and blast them all to hell. xD

There ARE a lot of places to get bullets, but what would you do? Just ask for the zombies not to attack you while you are going to these places? Nah, I'd team up with orby^_^

Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE

Postby Foopzheart » 18 Mar 2011, 16:32

[code][/code]My family is beast at baseball, and we have a horde of baseball bats, enough for two fmailies to use, maybe more. We'll fight our way to the gun shop, get pistols, rifles, etc. then shoot our way to a camp with a whole bunch of others, lettin them know we're human, then fight it off at our last stand with a barricade! I'd go out searching sometimes for survivors with my friends, shooting down every zombie we see! I'm thinking of writing my third book on that topic. :/
vaguely present
SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE

Shadow00

Postby Shadow00 » 18 Mar 2011, 23:14

Fuipui wrote:[code][/code]My family is beast at baseball, and we have a horde of baseball bats, enough for two fmailies to use, maybe more. We'll fight our way to the gun shop, get pistols, rifles, etc. then shoot our way to a camp with a whole bunch of others, lettin them know we're human, then fight it off at our last stand with a barricade! I'd go out searching sometimes for survivors with my friends, shooting down every zombie we see! I'm thinking of writing my third book on that topic. :/

Teaming up with Orby is still better^_^

16hockjo
FWG Chat Mod

Postby 16hockjo » 19 Mar 2011, 03:42

1.If it’s a zombie infestation, the cops, firemen, and ambulance men will all be rather busy, or dead. When the first zombies are seen, the police will take them to hospitals. Do not lock yourself in your apartment and wait for the police to save you. Do not cooperate with the authorities. They know nothing about zombies, as they believe that zombies are a myth.

2. You do not want to face zombies and be unarmed, even if they are not so smart or quick or powerful, they will be too dangerous to fight bare handed. Firearms are good, but you should also have some side weapons you can use if you run out of bullets, or if they get too close. Anything’s good: knives, swords, axes or even poleaxes if you know how to use one properly. Blunt weapons are also good, but you must wear protection goggles and a mask, or something to protect your face from the splash.

3. You must try to protect your body as much as you can, especially the neck, arms and legs. These are the most exposed parts to bite. You can find lots of body armor from army surplus shops, or even martial arts and hunting shops. Jeans also offer good protection from bites.

4. If the zombie infestation caught you in a big town, you must leave immediately. It’s one thing to face 10 zombies, but another thing to face 10000 zombies. Best thing is to go to the country. Farms are quite easy to defend, and the open spaces won’t let you get caught by surprise.

5. Gather as many supplies as you can. Everything from bottled water to gas – you will need it. And it won’t be hard to do it…if everyone’s dead it won’t be stealing! Best thing is to get a truck and start looting the largest stores in the area. Don’t go into big towns, and don’t start looting until you are 100% sure there won’t be a zombie attack, let alone a big one! You don’t want the authorities to stop the attack, nor do you want to end up in jail for looting

6. Some barbed wire and a whole bunch of gas filled bottles can do wonders when defending your resort from a zombie attack. Also, alarms are a very good idea. You can make them yourself (some cans and pots on a wire) or get a real one, motion sensors and everything (see number 5 for looting tips – Gas and Generator required).

7. After you have enough supplies, and your home and the surroundings are safe, you should start searching for survivors. Even if you are the only one of your group still alive, you’ll end up going mad if you remain alone. Start with the small towns around you. It will be quite easy if you have a zombie proof car. Just go to the town limits and honk. If zombies are there, they will head in your direction and you can just leave; alternatively you will recognize the survivors and can form a group. Safety in numbers!

Noonie
FWG Earl

Postby Noonie » 19 Mar 2011, 05:31

homeostasis please :D

Shadow00

Postby Shadow00 » 19 Mar 2011, 09:34

16hockjo wrote:1.If it’s a zombie infestation, the cops, firemen, and ambulance men will all be rather busy, or dead. When the first zombies are seen, the police will take them to hospitals. Do not lock yourself in your apartment and wait for the police to save you. Do not cooperate with the authorities. They know nothing about zombies, as they believe that zombies are a myth.

2. You do not want to face zombies and be unarmed, even if they are not so smart or quick or powerful, they will be too dangerous to fight bare handed. Firearms are good, but you should also have some side weapons you can use if you run out of bullets, or if they get too close. Anything’s good: knives, swords, axes or even poleaxes if you know how to use one properly. Blunt weapons are also good, but you must wear protection goggles and a mask, or something to protect your face from the splash.

3. You must try to protect your body as much as you can, especially the neck, arms and legs. These are the most exposed parts to bite. You can find lots of body armor from army surplus shops, or even martial arts and hunting shops. Jeans also offer good protection from bites.

4. If the zombie infestation caught you in a big town, you must leave immediately. It’s one thing to face 10 zombies, but another thing to face 10000 zombies. Best thing is to go to the country. Farms are quite easy to defend, and the open spaces won’t let you get caught by surprise.

5. Gather as many supplies as you can. Everything from bottled water to gas – you will need it. And it won’t be hard to do it…if everyone’s dead it won’t be stealing! Best thing is to get a truck and start looting the largest stores in the area. Don’t go into big towns, and don’t start looting until you are 100% sure there won’t be a zombie attack, let alone a big one! You don’t want the authorities to stop the attack, nor do you want to end up in jail for looting

6. Some barbed wire and a whole bunch of gas filled bottles can do wonders when defending your resort from a zombie attack. Also, alarms are a very good idea. You can make them yourself (some cans and pots on a wire) or get a real one, motion sensors and everything (see number 5 for looting tips – Gas and Generator required).

7. After you have enough supplies, and your home and the surroundings are safe, you should start searching for survivors. Even if you are the only one of your group still alive, you’ll end up going mad if you remain alone. Start with the small towns around you. It will be quite easy if you have a zombie proof car. Just go to the town limits and honk. If zombies are there, they will head in your direction and you can just leave; alternatively you will recognize the survivors and can form a group. Safety in numbers!

This is some serious research-.-

Return to “Guy Chat”