Zombie apocalypse

Talk about guy stuff...
TheoRy
Noobie Doobie

Re: Zombie apocalypse

Postby TheoRy » 17 Jun 2011, 13:59

I will get this...handgun...out and I will kill 'em all.
I know what you think. It is impossible but this gun caused this..
The end is nigh

KingNoobOfNoobington
FWG Assassin

Postby KingNoobOfNoobington » 31 Jul 2011, 09:54

I'd just take a nap waiting for them to kill me....

kaidman12
FWG Field Marshal

Postby kaidman12 » 18 Aug 2011, 21:41

.if i get invaded by zombies they will regret that horribly i will stab there hands into a table then stab ther neck with a butcher knife and they will tottally regret they even came to my house :lol: <---- me :shock: <----them

kyonko
FWG Commoner

Postby kyonko » 25 Aug 2011, 16:24

granades blow the heads off
the cat's eye will stare' and give pain to all that own one. but various people think they are "special" or "adorable" don't fall for it, they are evil!

bob-jr
FWG Mod

Postby bob-jr » 27 Aug 2011, 21:55

seeing as im not in america ill find it hard to get a gun but i could go to a museum and raid the medival section for melee weapons and armour then hopefully find some guns somewhere

P.S
no1 goes to the museum so it should be safe :D
I'm just bobbing along

paladin
FWG King

Postby paladin » 29 Aug 2011, 19:21

Using guns in a zombie apocalypse is a terrible idea. They have non-reusable ammo, and it is quite hard and takes awhile to make the ammo. Use a bow and arrows, collect your ammo, and make more. Always have a nice sized knife along with you. a kitchen knife works very well. Use a gun if you have access to one, but use the ammo sparingly. It is quite easy to find effective weapons. in example, you can find a machete at an army surplus store, a kitchen knife out of the, well, kitchen, a bow or crossbow from stores such as Gander mountain or Dicks or wherever, and plenty of ammo. Remember, safety in numbers, so bring a group of people. You dont have to like them, but they will generally not betray you because of your mutual needs for protection.
Image The "Most Likely to Become an Evil Genius" Frookie Winner
#Ian4CM
#Frook4Member
#Excalibur4PermaBan

16hockjo
FWG Chat Mod

Postby 16hockjo » 29 Aug 2011, 20:59

paladin wrote:Using guns in a zombie apocalypse is a terrible idea. They have non-reusable ammo, and it is quite hard and takes awhile to make the ammo. Use a bow and arrows, collect your ammo, and make more. Always have a nice sized knife along with you. a kitchen knife works very well. Use a gun if you have access to one, but use the ammo sparingly. It is quite easy to find effective weapons. in example, you can find a machete at an army surplus store, a kitchen knife out of the, well, kitchen, a bow or crossbow from stores such as Gander mountain or Dicks or wherever, and plenty of ammo. Remember, safety in numbers, so bring a group of people. You dont have to like them, but they will generally not betray you because of your mutual needs for protection.

Arrows are:
A. Not as accurate
B. Not as damaging
C. Not a high fire rate

bob-jr
FWG Mod

Postby bob-jr » 29 Aug 2011, 21:04

i still like my idea with the museum
I'm just bobbing along

mmm
FWG Mod

Postby mmm » 29 Aug 2011, 22:04

16hockjo wrote:Arrows are:
A. Not as accurate
B. Not as damaging
C. Not a high fire rate

True. Everything has a draw back, though. Zombies would be attracted to gun fire, ammo would be scarce as everyone would want it, reloading quickly requires skill, and there is simply not enough ammo to kill all the zombies in a medium-sized area. Firearms are not extremely difficult to use, so novices could use firearms fairly simply. Guns would be best used by a group of survivors holding off a large number of zombies.

Melee weapons are dangerous. They remove one of our biggest advantages over the dead: range. You have to be very skilled to get a kill or immobilizing strike consistently. Not to mention you tiring out, or the chance of contaminating yourself from the spilled blood. If someone needs help learning how to use a baseball bat, they're dead no matter what they do. Melee weapons would be best used solo against individual zombies.

Bows are iffy. Making your own bows and arrows isn't simple, especially so if you live in an environment with few trees. But for a zombie to be killed, an arrow must have the force to penetrate the skull; this requires both practice and proper equipment. Reusing arrows isn't wise. A sharp object covered in zombie blood isn't something I would pick up. Bows would be best used in a position of (at least temporary) invulnerability, such as in a secure building, to remove zombies from the area.
Image For trying.

Shadow00

Postby Shadow00 » 29 Aug 2011, 22:58

What about- many bullets,a sniper, a machine-gun,and a sidekick?
The sidekick can reload one gun while you're using the other... Or you can just go to the nuclear shelter and throw nukes everywhere killing every zombie. Or just get everyone alive and board them on ships.

Return to “Guy Chat”