Zombie apocalypse

Talk about guy stuff...
User avatar
16hockjo
FWG Chat Mod
Posts: 459
Joined: 23 Oct 2009, 10:42
Fr00k$: 0.00
Location: In my saucer above the earth
Contact:

Re: Zombie apocalypse

Postby 16hockjo » 16 Sep 2011, 20:35

I would bar myself in a mall (Stereotypically). And use it as a fortress. I would camp on the roof. Then, I would use passing survivors to found a settlement, but not before taking their weapons and locking them in a store that I looted the key to. Then, I rebuild humanity, one level at a time. (Oh and Pro, Thunderguns, Rayguns, and MJOLNIR armour mk. I, II, III, IV, V, or VI don't exist :3)
Image

User avatar
bob-jr
FWG Mod
Posts: 932
Joined: 08 Jul 2011, 17:03
Fr00k$: 279.30
Location: Somewhere. Probably. I hope. Oh god.

Re: Zombie apocalypse

Postby bob-jr » 16 Sep 2011, 21:54

16hockjo wrote:I would bar myself in a mall (Stereotypically). And use it as a fortress. I would camp on the roof. Then, I would use passing survivors to found a settlement, but not before taking their weapons and locking them in a store that I looted the key to. Then, I rebuild humanity, one level at a time. (Oh and Pro, Thunderguns, Rayguns, and MJOLNIR armour mk. I, II, III, IV, V, or VI don't exist :3)

The films r incorrect about malls cos really malls r the busiest places ever so u would need alot of ppl and alot of ammo to clear it out first.

[edit] thanks for posting weebl :D
I'm just bobbing along

User avatar
Lamb
I Shall Eatz You
Posts: 4827
Joined: 05 Nov 2010, 23:23
Fr00k$: 63.00
Location: In a room watching anime, studying other stuff, and basically making others laugh.
Contact:

Re: Zombie apocalypse

Postby Lamb » 17 Sep 2011, 03:40

prophet wrote:How i would fight off the zombies:

There is an old nuclear safehouse from the cold war near town, i would camp out there.

Also weapons that i would use:
Image
Thunder gun

Image
Ray gun

Image
Fuel Rod Cannon

Image
Sherman Tank

Image
Mk. V armor

Thats a bad idea man the thunder gun will pop your ears and you wont be able to hear when zombies are around.
I've lost my pieces.

Image

User avatar
bob-jr
FWG Mod
Posts: 932
Joined: 08 Jul 2011, 17:03
Fr00k$: 279.30
Location: Somewhere. Probably. I hope. Oh god.

Re: Zombie apocalypse

Postby bob-jr » 17 Sep 2011, 11:51

Lamb wrote:
prophet wrote:How i would fight off the zombies:

There is an old nuclear safehouse from the cold war near town, i would camp out there.

Also weapons that i would use:
Image
Thunder gun

Image
Ray gun

Image
Fuel Rod Cannon

Image
Sherman Tank

Image
Mk. V armor

Thats a bad idea man the thunder gun will pop your ears and you wont be able to hear when zombies are around.

Couldnt he just go in the tank after using it?
I'm just bobbing along

User avatar
16hockjo
FWG Chat Mod
Posts: 459
Joined: 23 Oct 2009, 10:42
Fr00k$: 0.00
Location: In my saucer above the earth
Contact:

Re: Zombie apocalypse

Postby 16hockjo » 17 Sep 2011, 16:34

bob-jr wrote:
16hockjo wrote:I would bar myself in a mall (Stereotypically). And use it as a fortress. I would camp on the roof. Then, I would use passing survivors to found a settlement, but not before taking their weapons and locking them in a store that I looted the key to. Then, I rebuild humanity, one level at a time. (Oh and Pro, Thunderguns, Rayguns, and MJOLNIR armour mk. I, II, III, IV, V, or VI don't exist :3)

The films r incorrect about malls cos really malls r the busiest places ever so u would need alot of ppl and alot of ammo to clear it out first.

[edit] thanks for posting weebl :D

But that, my friend, is where you're wrong. Malls are stereotypically where everyone goes and gets their heads chomped in almost every zombie movie. So people won't flock to there :3
Image

User avatar
bob-jr
FWG Mod
Posts: 932
Joined: 08 Jul 2011, 17:03
Fr00k$: 279.30
Location: Somewhere. Probably. I hope. Oh god.

Re: Zombie apocalypse

Postby bob-jr » 17 Sep 2011, 20:58

16hockjo wrote:
bob-jr wrote:
16hockjo wrote:I would bar myself in a mall (Stereotypically). And use it as a fortress. I would camp on the roof. Then, I would use passing survivors to found a settlement, but not before taking their weapons and locking them in a store that I looted the key to. Then, I rebuild humanity, one level at a time. (Oh and Pro, Thunderguns, Rayguns, and MJOLNIR armour mk. I, II, III, IV, V, or VI don't exist :3)

The films r incorrect about malls cos really malls r the busiest places ever so u would need alot of ppl and alot of ammo to clear it out first.

[edit] thanks for posting weebl :D

But that, my friend, is where you're wrong. Malls are stereotypically where everyone goes and gets their heads chomped in almost every zombie movie. So people won't flock to there :3

Ahh but that my... nvm is were ur wrong cos in real life ppl will be going to the mall to get supplys then a person who is infected goes in disease spreads voila zombie infested mall.
I'm just bobbing along

User avatar
Shadow00
Fr00k$: 0.00

Re: Zombie apocalypse

Postby Shadow00 » 18 Sep 2011, 09:48

Nah...the officers in the mall would have locked it up and forced everyone to get somewhere else for supplies... When you have less people,you can't get infected or hungry :D

User avatar
bob-jr
FWG Mod
Posts: 932
Joined: 08 Jul 2011, 17:03
Fr00k$: 279.30
Location: Somewhere. Probably. I hope. Oh god.

Re: Zombie apocalypse

Postby bob-jr » 18 Sep 2011, 19:37

Shadow00 wrote:Nah...the officers in the mall would have locked it up and forced everyone to get somewhere else for supplies... When you have less people,you can't get infected or hungry :D

So if all the malls r closed where will ppl get supplies? Theyll just riot and break in and steal stuf.
I'm just bobbing along

User avatar
mmm
FWG Mod
Posts: 2383
Joined: 13 Dec 2010, 23:19
Fr00k$: 24.05
Location: Straight outta Compton

Re: Zombie apocalypse

Postby mmm » 18 Sep 2011, 20:39

If a zombie outbreak occurs suddenly, the mall would be a perfect breeding ground: many people, minimal security (come on, mall cops? They don't know how to handle a gun, let alone use it to defend themselves from a mall full of zombies), and a constant influx of food (i.e. people trying to gather supplies).

If the mall security got notice of the outbreak before it reached the mall, they'd have to have luck on their side to survive. They'd have to secure the entire mall -securing the parking deck seems like hell- and decide whether or not to force everyone to leave.
Image For trying.

User avatar
bob-jr
FWG Mod
Posts: 932
Joined: 08 Jul 2011, 17:03
Fr00k$: 279.30
Location: Somewhere. Probably. I hope. Oh god.

Re: Zombie apocalypse

Postby bob-jr » 19 Sep 2011, 15:30

mmm wrote:If a zombie outbreak occurs suddenly, the mall would be a perfect breeding ground: many people, minimal security (come on, mall cops? They don't know how to handle a gun, let alone use it to defend themselves from a mall full of zombies), and a constant influx of food (i.e. people trying to gather supplies).

If the mall security got notice of the outbreak before it reached the mall, they'd have to have luck on their side to survive. They'd have to secure the entire mall -securing the parking deck seems like hell- and decide whether or not to force everyone to leave.

Nice to see some1 on my side.
I'm just bobbing along


Return to “Guy Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests