Sore Groins. haha!

Talk about guy stuff...
woofwoof
FWG Mod
Location: laying on the floor in my room with the lights off unsure where my life is going

Re: Sore Groins. haha!

Postby woofwoof » 04 Sep 2011, 18:37

Poor guys. Your sensitive places are so.. well.. sensitive xD And easy to hit lol. Plus, everyone knows where they are..

That's why when I fight guys, I fight fair. No ball kicking lol, cuz they can't do the same to you. If you're gonna fight, FIGHT LIKE A MAN. Unless death is part of the problem, then aim for the groin all you want xD

Anyway, I don't think guys have those kind of contest things at our school... too much pain is involved lol. But they do pants each other.. you know, where you run past the person and pull down their pants. Always wear jeans with a tight belt, and you're safe from that trick xD

I'm reminded that I should be getting over it.

bob-jr
FWG Mod

Postby bob-jr » 04 Sep 2011, 19:25

If any1 asks u what the capital of Thailand is runaway or turn ur back to them.
I'm just bobbing along

woofwoof
FWG Mod
Location: laying on the floor in my room with the lights off unsure where my life is going

Postby woofwoof » 07 Sep 2011, 21:32

Yesterday I walked into band practice to find all the guys standing with their backs against the wall. Why? Because they had made up a crazy and hilarious new game of 'Butt Boxing', where you punch each others' butts, then run away before they can punch yours. There are some days I'm glad I'm a girl xD

purpledeer
FWG God

Postby purpledeer » 08 Sep 2011, 23:39

woofwoof wrote:Yesterday I walked into band practice to find all the guys standing with their backs against the wall. Why? Because they had made up a crazy and hilarious new game of 'Butt Boxing', where you punch each others' butts, then run away before they can punch yours. There are some days I'm glad I'm a girl xD

ROFL the guys at our (small school which consists 200 peeplz) play a game called sorry.. now what u do is there is this tiny rock climbing with a big cable and u sit with the cable between your legs and who ever can go the longest with out saying sorry wins... its pretty funny to watch lol!

Ashez
FWG Baron

Postby Ashez » 10 Sep 2011, 21:20

OMG....why in the world would anyone want to do that O_O Hurts bad enough getting punched in the face...but for guys getting hit down there...omg...I've seen guys at our martial arts getting hit/kicked there...looks really painful XD

Kiss slowly. Play hard. Forgive quickly. Take chances. Give everything. Have no regrets.

Final Warning
FWG Squire

Postby Final Warning » 10 Sep 2011, 21:45

Ashez wrote:OMG....why in the world would anyone want to do that O_O Hurts bad enough getting punched in the face...but for guys getting hit down there...omg...I've seen guys at our martial arts getting hit/kicked there...looks really painful XD

It is. Try getting a groin pull or a hernia in that area. It's like getting kicked over and over and over X100. :|
"Stay alive, no matter what occurs... I will find you." - Kurosaki Ichigo

paladin
FWG King

Postby paladin » 10 Sep 2011, 22:23

At my school they do this thing called "open neck"
its really stupid. you run up to someone and smack 'em in the back of the neck. Answer: turn around as you hear them coming and punch them :D works every time
Image The "Most Likely to Become an Evil Genius" Frookie Winner
#Ian4CM
#Frook4Member
#Excalibur4PermaBan

mmm
FWG Mod

Postby mmm » 11 Sep 2011, 18:02

Some idiots I know do "turkeys." I honestly don't know how to explain this without graphic detail, so I'm hoping someone else knows what it is.
Image For trying.

woofwoof
FWG Mod

Postby woofwoof » 11 Sep 2011, 19:37

mmm wrote:Some idiots I know do "turkeys." I honestly don't know how to explain this without graphic detail, so I'm hoping someone else knows what it is.

... Now I'm curious o.o

mmm
FWG Mod

Postby mmm » 11 Sep 2011, 19:43

Sort of lifting someone up with your arm...down there. The details are the part I can't legally say.
Image For trying.

Return to “Guy Chat”