Postby tylerthetall » 14 Jul 2011, 22:52

just lay off of her for a bit and dont seem super concerned, she'll come to u
alll ur shinehz r belong to uzzzz

Wow_Give_Up_On_Life
FWG Squire

Re: anyone help

Postby Wow_Give_Up_On_Life » 15 Jul 2011, 03:46

Are you kidding me? It doesn't sound like you need help,
I'll give you some advice on how to get this girl.

Step 1: Ignore Her

You have to make her believe that you are the coolest thing around. She probably is thinking that you are just really boring, ( She is just being nice about it.) So you need to start ignoring her.

Step 2: Be Cool, Act Cool

Now you're a step ahead in the game, sure you might be slightly bored,
this is the game changer. You need to be suave like a shot of Vodka, and viscous like Lebanese twins. While you stay at home for another week, ( Doing nothing) Invest in a good mirror, and a french phrasebook. Make sexy faces at the mirror, while you learn fantastic pick up lines in other language's.

Step 3: Best Buddies

You've managed to get so far! So your last step is needed here.
Buy an Orangatang, you need to name it Clyde, It can't be any other name. Only Clyde will do, once again ONLY CLYDE WILL DO.

Your going to have to start small, start walking buy her house with Clyde, take him out to movies, bring him to school. Make him a legitimate part of your life.
If by now your not getting bitch's like mad, ( Clyde might be the best wing man in existence) Then this girl will eventually start to get jealous. Perhaps she'll talk to you, you know, ask " How are you doing?" or " I miss hanging out" Which leads to Step 4

Step 4: Keep on Ignoring Her

Around this time I think you'll realize that Clyde is a way better life partner
than this loser, Just tell her that your too busy going surfing ( Orangatangs are pro surfers" and that you'll call her when your not busy.

If you still plan to go out with her, you should tell Clyde "Hands Off" policy, ( We don't want Planet Of The Apes occurring, if you know what I mean)]

Ta daaaaaa. All done :D
Image CHEESY POOFS

kyonko
FWG Commoner

Postby kyonko » 24 Jul 2011, 18:21

this is kinda funny
the cat's eye will stare' and give pain to all that own one. but various people think they are "special" or "adorable" don't fall for it, they are evil!

Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE

Postby Foopzheart » 24 Jul 2011, 23:23

Apologize, and stay away for s bit. You freaked her out. She may even like you back, and is just afraid to admit it.
vaguely present
SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE

Shadow00

Postby Shadow00 » 25 Jul 2011, 00:27

Ok,so here is what I did at about the same situation(ofcourse, I am me,so you better think twice about doing any of the below)

1. Go out with some friends(more often than usual)
Do that just so you get your confidence back. After a week,you'll be even better than before asking her out.

2. Be talkative to everyone(mostly other girls.)
This will make her really jealous. But please,talkative doesn't mean talking to a person for 20 mins straight... 5 mins will be enough.

3. Act normal
You must let her understand that either she is too unimportant for you so you won't even feel sad about not talking to her anymore, or that you found a girlfriend that lives in your neighborhood or somewhere close(these rumors always help)

4. The "Hey,sorry about the other day" part
Ofcourse,this part is 100% you lieing about breaking her feelings,as you should feel that SHE is the one at fault. Anyways,"accidentally" bump into her on the hallway or something,and start chatting with her. By now,she SHOULD want ya back,and maybe more than friends (my case >:D)

P.S. In case she already got a boyfriend during all this time, then you are screwed.

KingNoobOfNoobington
FWG Assassin

Postby KingNoobOfNoobington » 26 Jul 2011, 16:31

Let time heal the wound.

Filipina90
FWG Commoner

Postby Filipina90 » 26 Jul 2011, 16:44

Since I am a girl I'll tell you this, shes avoiding you for a reason.1. She's embarrassed ,this could be since (a she likes you too (b she is totally confused about her feelings toward you or (c she doesn't like you. Seriously dont get your hopes up she may not like you for a good reason of course (a you're obnoxious (b you're dorky (c you're too self absorbed (d you're mean. Obviously I don't know you but think about it. 2. She's afraid of what others might think if you start dating. If this is the case confront her and tell her you don't care what they think and neither should she. I really hope you read this. Best of luck and you're welcome. :D
In this life,
Be kinder than necessary,
for everyone you meet is
fighting some kind of battle.

There are only 2 kinds of people in the world, good people and good people who make bad choices. Plus those wackos shower schyzo or something.

Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE

Postby Foopzheart » 26 Jul 2011, 16:47

Shadow00 wrote:Ok,so here is what I did at about the same situation(ofcourse, I am me,so you better think twice about doing any of the below)

1. Go out with some friends(more often than usual)
Do that just so you get your confidence back. After a week,you'll be even better than before asking her out.

2. Be talkative to everyone(mostly other girls.)
This will make her really jealous. But please,talkative doesn't mean talking to a person for 20 mins straight... 5 mins will be enough.

3. Act normal
You must let her understand that either she is too unimportant for you so you won't even feel sad about not talking to her anymore, or that you found a girlfriend that lives in your neighborhood or somewhere close(these rumors always help)

4. The "Hey,sorry about the other day" part
Ofcourse,this part is 100% you lieing about breaking her feelings,as you should feel that SHE is the one at fault. Anyways,"accidentally" bump into her on the hallway or something,and start chatting with her. By now,she SHOULD want ya back,and maybe more than friends (my case >:D)

P.S. In case she already got a boyfriend during all this time, then you are screwed.

Saved this manual to my computer for future reference. Kthx.
vaguely present
SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE

Return to “Guy Chat”