Noobie Doobie

godzilla

Postby nachosaur12 » 04 Aug 2011, 21:21

talken bowt godzilla

Shadow00

Re: godzilla

Postby Shadow00 » 05 Aug 2011, 00:44

Ugh.... Godzilla is big?
Does that work? Do I get cake or something?

evilzombie
FWG Mod

Postby evilzombie » 05 Aug 2011, 01:02

Godzilla is a daikaiju, a Japanese movie monster, first appearing in Ishiro Honda's 1954 film Gojira. Godzilla has gone on to become a worldwide pop culture icon starring in 28 films produced by Japan's Toho Co., Ltd., which owns the rights to the name, appearance and characteristics of the monster. The monster has been franchised to numerous other media outlets including manufacturers of video games, novels, comic books, television series, and an American film company for remake.

He IS the KING OF MONSTERS!

pudingeX
The Supreme Noobie Doobie

Postby pudingeX » 18 Aug 2011, 13:23

eVil wrote:Godzilla is a daikaiju, a Japanese movie monster, first appearing in Ishiro Honda's 1954 film Gojira. Godzilla has gone on to become a worldwide pop culture icon starring in 28 films produced by Japan's Toho Co., Ltd., which owns the rights to the name, appearance and characteristics of the monster. The monster has been franchised to numerous other media outlets including manufacturers of video games, novels, comic books, television series, and an American film company for remake.

i thought he is the king of stuffed toys DX
Yos

bob-jr
FWG Mod

Postby bob-jr » 04 Sep 2011, 19:29

umm cant godzilla reproduce without another godzilla. Oh and some1 mentioned cake.
I'm just bobbing along

Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 10 Sep 2011, 10:53

alice_cullen wrote:My fishies name was Godzilla. It was black and red and had a missing eye and fin. It died.

that's so sad. :(

purpledeer
FWG God

Postby purpledeer » 10 Sep 2011, 16:05

eVil wrote:Godzilla is a daikaiju, a Japanese movie monster, first appearing in Ishiro Honda's 1954 film Gojira. Godzilla has gone on to become a worldwide pop culture icon starring in 28 films produced by Japan's Toho Co., Ltd., which owns the rights to the name, appearance and characteristics of the monster. The monster has been franchised to numerous other media outlets including manufacturers of video games, novels, comic books, television series, and an American film company for remake.

o.O someone likes to there Godzilla :D

Final Warning
FWG Squire

Postby Final Warning » 10 Sep 2011, 16:42

purpledeer wrote:

o.O someone likes to there Godzilla :D

Purp purp, ever heard of proofreading? ;)
"Stay alive, no matter what occurs... I will find you." - Kurosaki Ichigo

Ashez
FWG Baron

Postby Ashez » 10 Sep 2011, 18:49

hahaha!!!! ALICE!! XD Made me laugh so hard...=)...I had a lizard name Godzilla...but I let it go... =) I used to watch the Godzilla movie all the time just for the actor who plays the french guy. XD Love him! =)

Kiss slowly. Play hard. Forgive quickly. Take chances. Give everything. Have no regrets.

Final Warning
FWG Squire

Postby Final Warning » 10 Sep 2011, 18:59

Ashez wrote:hahaha!!!! ALICE!! XD Made me laugh so hard...=)...I had a lizard name Godzilla...but I let it go... =) I used to watch the Godzilla movie all the time just for the actor who plays the french guy. XD Love him! =)

Jean Reno is pretty freakin' pimp. :mrgreen:
"Stay alive, no matter what occurs... I will find you." - Kurosaki Ichigo

Return to “Guy Chat”