Respecting a woman

Talk about guy stuff...
mycatisweird
FWG General

Respecting a woman

Postby mycatisweird » 18 Aug 2011, 06:18

This is anime master 9th wonder here

This is how you should treat a woman:

rule 1: with respect DAMNIT!! always! she is never ur equal. she is always your queen REMBER THAT!!!!

rule 2: she is always right. cuz when ur queen is happy, ur happy. mom told me that (step)

rulw 3: treat her to whatever she wants. you know if shes the one who cares for u just as u care for her. if she is the one. THEN BUY HER THA RING DAMNIT!
Making music is nice and everything alrite but im telling you mane you gotta get out the game and come sit down with the wonder of life and the strife that i've been through. 9th wonder is the arm to come to

Tori__135
FWG Minor Noble

Re: Respecting a woman

Postby Tori__135 » 18 Aug 2011, 11:11

Damn straight.

Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 18 Aug 2011, 13:14

Thats so wrong. In a relationship, you are both equal. But yes, you do treat a woman with respect. You have to be nice to her, give her presents, a definately remember the aviversery.

In a relationship, you must both be equal. If one rules over the other, then there's a good chance it's not gonna work. Why do you think so many relationships fail? Becuase one of he two rule over the other.

I do aggree with the respect, but they don't rule you. The relationships will fail. If it doesn't, then that means the guy is too scared to leave, or vice versa.

pudingeX
The Supreme Noobie Doobie

Postby pudingeX » 18 Aug 2011, 13:18

mycatisweird wrote:This is anime master 9th wonder here

This is how you should treat a woman:

rule 1: with respect DAMNIT!! always! she is never ur equal. she is always your queen REMBER THAT!!!!

rule 2: she is always right. cuz when ur queen is happy, ur happy. mom told me that (step)

rulw 3: treat her to whatever she wants. you know if shes the one who cares for u just as u care for her. if she is the one. THEN BUY HER THA RING DAMNIT!

indeed you must...
Yos

Shadow00

Postby Shadow00 » 18 Aug 2011, 13:54

I think this is either a product of a truth or dare game,or just plain sarcastic xD

mycatisweird
FWG General

Postby mycatisweird » 18 Aug 2011, 13:55

no. just cuz all my topics are being deleted O_o guess cuz i went anime crazy XD. so i thought to make something worthwhile which i hope wont get deleted O-o
Making music is nice and everything alrite but im telling you mane you gotta get out the game and come sit down with the wonder of life and the strife that i've been through. 9th wonder is the arm to come to

Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 19 Aug 2011, 00:13

mycatisweird wrote:no. just cuz all my topics are being deleted O_o guess cuz i went anime crazy XD. so i thought to make something worthwhile which i hope wont get deleted O-o

yeah, your hormones drove you crazy. o.O

mmm
FWG Mod

Postby mmm » 19 Aug 2011, 00:19

I don't plan on being a cuckhold. Relationships should be based on equality, not tyranny.
If a woman demands royal treatment, I'll build her a sand castle and safely keep her 6-feet under with her subjects cat poop and ringworm to wait on her.
If she is too vain to admit that she's a human who can be wrong, I'll drop her off at Area 51 to be dissected.
If she wants a puppy and she wants one now, I'll bring her to the pound and ask them if they can euthanize this bitch.
If she threatens to leave because I can't afford a ring, I'll tell her "I'll gladly pay for your stomach ring; maybe you can pick up a wealthy blind-man while in recovery."
Real women will only demand your love, admit they're crazy for your too, and want to spend every waking moment with you.
Image For trying.

mycatisweird
FWG General

Postby mycatisweird » 19 Aug 2011, 14:23

true mmm.

i do admit it should be equal. just kinda wrote it so ppl would get off my back about the anime stuff >.<

but a real women will ask of something from you. i know that. and if she wants you and jsut you and you love her you'd want to give her something anyways.

btw, mmm, O_o please no cursing?

AND GET ON PSN!!!!

mmm
FWG Mod

Postby mmm » 20 Aug 2011, 18:56

mycatisweird wrote:true mmm.

i do admit it should be equal. just kinda wrote it so ppl would get off my back about the anime stuff >.<

but a real women will ask of something from you. i know that. and if she wants you and jsut you and you love her you'd want to give her something anyways.

btw, mmm, O_o please no cursing?

AND GET ON PSN!!!!

Oh yeah. That anime thing was pretty risque xD
I didn't mean if she asked me to do something I'd refuse, just something beyond reason for selfish reasons.
Leave the board warnings to Conny :P Seems he's been slacking recently.
I'm not going to be on PSN much during the school week or the early afternoons, look for me later.
Image For trying.

Return to “Guy Chat”