xbox is cool? is it true

Talk about guy stuff...
bob-jr
FWG Mod

Re: xbox is cool? is it true

Postby bob-jr » 05 Oct 2011, 17:11

Shadow00 wrote:
bob-jr wrote:
pretty boi is best wrote:that ps4 is fake i saw that pic like a couple years ago, yes xbox is da best :D, but if u are not a good gamer get ps3 cuz everyone on xbox is a pro

What he said i like him even more now. Xbox is better in certain ways but in some it is lacking. And it tells u when its broken with THE RED RING OF DEATH :o

Xbox needs way more space (Kinect) and it is too pricey and breaks down every month or so... PS3 is going to be about 150€ the end of this month,needs only 1/3 of the space Kinect needs and once you get it it never breaks down :P

It only breaks down if u play it too much so therefore its better for u cos if u get to obssesed then u lose it so u must play on it accordingly. :P
I'm just bobbing along

Zados
FWG Mod

Postby Zados » 06 Oct 2011, 05:52

got my kinect since it released and play on it almost every day (fitness yeah!)

did not break till today :3
R.I.P. Dad ... you'll never be forgotten!

charmie222
FWG Minor Noble

Postby charmie222 » 11 Oct 2011, 18:58

XBOX IS COOL 4 REAL

pretty boi is best
FWG Assassin

Postby pretty boi is best » 11 Oct 2011, 22:57

Shadow00 wrote:
bob-jr wrote:
pretty boi is best wrote:that ps4 is fake i saw that pic like a couple years ago, yes xbox is da best :D, but if u are not a good gamer get ps3 cuz everyone on xbox is a pro

What he said i like him even more now. Xbox is better in certain ways but in some it is lacking. And it tells u when its broken with THE RED RING OF DEATH :o

Xbox needs way more space (Kinect) and it is too pricey and breaks down every month or so... PS3 is going to be about 150€ the end of this month,needs only 1/3 of the space Kinect needs and once you get it it never breaks down :P

lol this is a long quote, but i had my xbox for a couple of years now, and long as u dont play it 6 hours straight i have had no problems with it breaking or the 'red rings'

bob-jr
FWG Mod

Postby bob-jr » 12 Oct 2011, 16:24

pretty boi is best wrote:
Shadow00 wrote:
bob-jr wrote:What he said i like him even more now. Xbox is better in certain ways but in some it is lacking. And it tells u when its broken with THE RED RING OF DEATH :o

lol this is a long quote, but i had my xbox for a couple of years now, and long as u dont play it 6 hours straight i have had no problems with it breaking or the 'red rings'

see it doesnt always break and anyway im pretty certain that there are cooling problems with the ps3.

mmm
FWG Mod

Postby mmm » 12 Oct 2011, 22:05

I have the first model of PS3, so mine has a couple problems. Yes, mine has cooling issues; it freezes occasionally if it has been running more than three hours. It also used to freeze when I tried to quickly view messages, but now I just wait 1 or 2 seconds before closing messages and it's fine. For the first couple of hours, it behaves similarly to my newer black 360. My first 360 got the red rings twice and froze constantly, but I'll blame that specific model.

cuz everyone on xbox is a pro

I'll agree with you on that one for Reach, if not anything else. I don't play it often because I don't want to spend the time it takes to be good at it (some people are just imbued with Xbox prowess). I've used the Playstation controllers for a long time, so I naturally prefer them.

bob-jr
FWG Mod

Postby bob-jr » 13 Oct 2011, 15:54

mmm wrote:I have the first model of PS3, so mine has a couple problems. Yes, mine has cooling issues; it freezes occasionally if it has been running more than three hours. It also used to freeze when I tried to quickly view messages, but now I just wait 1 or 2 seconds before closing messages and it's fine. For the first couple of hours, it behaves similarly to my newer black 360. My first 360 got the red rings twice and froze constantly, but I'll blame that specific model.

cuz everyone on xbox is a pro

I'll agree with you on that one for Reach, if not anything else. I don't play it often because I don't want to spend the time it takes to be good at it (some people are just imbued with Xbox prowess). I've used the Playstation controllers for a long time, so I naturally prefer them.

know what u mean with the controllers i used to have a ps2 first and i found the xbox controllers weird but now if i want to play an old game on my ps2 it feels really weird cos the controllers r smaller.

Enders Illusion
FWG Commoner

Postby Enders Illusion » 02 Dec 2013, 07:46

pretty boi is best wrote:everyone on xbox is a pro

I'm definitely not a pro, but Xbox (newer 360) is pretty awesome.. in my opinion, anyways. WHOOP. HALO 4. YEA- -shot-

dankness75
FWG Mod

Postby dankness75 » 04 Dec 2013, 11:25

1. Wii 2. Play station. 3.X box. I do not hate x box but it's the last console on my mind.

Temporary is one word which describes a persons life.

GarthVader449
FWG Duke

Postby GarthVader449 » 14 Dec 2013, 17:07

In my opinion I think PS4 and Xbox One are meerily the exact same, plus or minus a few things. I really depends on what your friends buy, price and most importantly: whether you prefer/like Microsoft or Sony.

I'd pick Microsoft over Sony any day!
''Per Ardua ad Astra''
''Through Adversity to the Stars''

Return to “Guy Chat”