advice

Talk about guy stuff...
Rainshard
FWG God

advice

Postby Rainshard » 29 Aug 2011, 16:29

theres this girl i like i got her phone number and she knows i like her how do i get her to like me :shock:
2015 dad
2016 most likely to be a meme.

Shadow00

Re: advice

Postby Shadow00 » 30 Aug 2011, 15:18

Joey wrote:How you doin'?

Always works :D

beana 9000
FWG King

Postby beana 9000 » 30 Sep 2011, 17:23

Give her a gift.
I’m officially gone. Who cares? Nobody. This will probably that tiny little memory I remember someday. Thanks for the wonderful time FWGers.

bob-jr
FWG Mod

Postby bob-jr » 30 Sep 2011, 19:18

Just ask her out be kind to her be a gentleman open doors for her take her to the cinema and pay for it and ull get her. Posibly, maybe, well ull find out and tell me if it works.
I'm just bobbing along

Rainshard
FWG God

Postby Rainshard » 30 Sep 2011, 19:33

she said no i asked her out :(
2015 dad
2016 most likely to be a meme.

bob-jr
FWG Mod

Postby bob-jr » 30 Sep 2011, 20:22

Rainshard500 wrote:she said no i asked her out :(

Do some weight lifting and beat up her old bf that still likes her. ;) if it doesnt work then most likely ull have loads of bruises and will hate me.
I'm just bobbing along

TheKingsHills
FWG King

Postby TheKingsHills » 18 Oct 2011, 10:33

rainshard if you asked her out and she said no then you have no chance with her and move on, if she ever says yes then it means you're her last resort which will be quite embarrassing. Just move on for if she said no once she will never truly love her and if she does start loving you its her own fault you won't say yes. Try some weightlifting, join more sports, and you'll probably be more presentable to other girls and they'll start saying yes but try not to change to much, there might be a girl that has a crush on you and you might have a crush on her that would love to date you as yourself right now

Rainshard
FWG God

Postby Rainshard » 18 Oct 2011, 17:42

Grimreaper666 wrote:rainshard if you asked her out and she said no then you have no chance with her and move on, if she ever says yes then it means you're her last resort which will be quite embarrassing. Just move on for if she said no once she will never truly love her and if she does start loving you its her own fault you won't say yes. Try some weightlifting, join more sports, and you'll probably be more presentable to other girls and they'll start saying yes but try not to change to much, there might be a girl that has a crush on you and you might have a crush on her that would love to date you as yourself right now

nice advice but im going out with her best friend now

TheKingsHills
FWG King

Postby TheKingsHills » 18 Oct 2011, 19:15

Rainshard500 wrote:
Grimreaper666 wrote:rainshard if you asked her out and she said no then you have no chance with her and move on, if she ever says yes then it means you're her last resort which will be quite embarrassing. Just move on for if she said no once she will never truly love her and if she does start loving you its her own fault you won't say yes. Try some weightlifting, join more sports, and you'll probably be more presentable to other girls and they'll start saying yes but try not to change to much, there might be a girl that has a crush on you and you might have a crush on her that would love to date you as yourself right now

nice advice but im going out with her best friend now

lol good job...that would've been my 5th suggestion but I didn't know if you were that type of person

Return to “Guy Chat”