I NEED ADVISE!!

Talk about guy stuff...
Sylvia
FWG Mod

Re: I NEED ADVISE!!

Postby Sylvia » 12 Sep 2011, 06:41

I presume you're 14 btw, I never really knew your age - sorry if I made a mistake.

Take an open-minded look on things.

What is making you think that her jumping on you is a sign of affection, a want to be in a relationship?

Hold out, some girls have the attention span of a goldfish and unless she starts showing any other signs that she wants you, I'd wait, and eventually move on.

It's all nice and deary expressing your love on the spot...but you don't want to be in a situation where she shows you up.

Patience, my friend!
Problems with Medals, Quizzes or other activities - PM me here!

Image FWG Award for Heart of Gold

Shadow00

Postby Shadow00 » 12 Sep 2011, 08:03

Lucky Ducky wrote:I presume you're 14 btw, I never really knew your age - sorry if I made a mistake.

What is making you think that her jumping on you is a sign of affection, a want to be in a relationship?

Hold out, some girls have the attention span of a goldfish and unless she starts showing any other signs that she wants you, I'd wait, and eventually move on.

It's all nice and deary expressing your love on the spot...but you don't want to be in a situation where she shows you up.

Patience, my friend!

where's the fun in that part? DX

Sylvia
FWG Mod

Postby Sylvia » 12 Sep 2011, 15:20

Shadow00 wrote:
Lucky Ducky wrote:I presume you're 14 btw, I never really knew your age - sorry if I made a mistake.

Patience, my friend!

where's the fun in that part? DX

Where's the fun in being shown up by a bad girl who jumps on people? ;)

Trying to add a little of the other side to the conversation, shadow :P
Problems with Medals, Quizzes or other activities - PM me here!

Image FWG Award for Heart of Gold

paladin
FWG King

Postby paladin » 13 Sep 2011, 01:32

Patience, my friend!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Stay thirsty, my friends.
ok back on topic now.
Lets cut to the chase and get rid of all this blahblahblah stuff. If you like her, date her, if not, dont. simple as shoving a banana in the trash can!
Image The "Most Likely to Become an Evil Genius" Frookie Winner
#Ian4CM
#Frook4Member
#Excalibur4PermaBan

bob-jr
FWG Mod

Postby bob-jr » 13 Sep 2011, 19:43

paladin wrote:

Patience, my friend!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Stay thirsty, my friends.
ok back on topic now.
Lets cut to the chase and get rid of all this blahblahblah stuff. If you like her, date her, if not, dont. simple as shoving a banana in the trash can!

Also as easy as getting ur self slapped either way for either being over persoumptuous or for being a jerk.
I'm just bobbing along

Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 16 Sep 2011, 11:36

lol, you guys' advice is freaking weird, cept lucky's.

Shadow00

Postby Shadow00 » 16 Sep 2011, 14:18

Shadowstar1922 wrote:lol, you guys' advice is freaking weird, cept lucky's.

yes,but ours has been tested on humans and has worked out pretty great... :D

Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 17 Sep 2011, 23:01

i'm just gonna ask some close friends on what to do >.>

Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 20 Oct 2011, 11:31

i don't like her anymore, i like this other girl named maddie, and she's really nice and cute, but then i like this OTHER girl, and her name is megan, but she's taller then me by a couple inches. they're both funny and cute. ARGH!!! I HATE HORMONES!!!!

well, i already know what to do. i think >.<

I got some advice from some friends. but then my friends asked megan if she liked me, but they accidentally asked, "do you want to go to the dance with Kyle?"(that's this fridday, but it sucks everytime) and she replied with. "Uhhh" now she probably thinks i don't have the balls to ask a girl out, and that i need some other person to do it, BUT I DON'T!!! I can do it mah self. and i didn't even WANT them to ask they just did it themselves.. i'm just really nervous. they destroyed my chances wif her >.<

But maddie smiles at me a lot and luaghs at wut i say, but then she gives me those looks like i'm some boring person that she's not interested in.

why is it so complicated???

Shadow00

Postby Shadow00 » 20 Oct 2011, 17:29

Simple. Ask maddie out in front of Megan (so the rumors about you not having balls vanish) and after a while break up with maddie and ask Megan out :D

Return to “Guy Chat”