How long would you last if Zombies took over the world?

Talk about guy stuff...

How Long Would You Last If Zombies Took Over The World?

1 day
7%
5 days
8%
10 days
5%
1 month
3%
5 months
No votes
1 year
8%
Forever
48%
Only a few seconds
20%

Total votes: 60

bob-jr
FWG Mod

Re: How long would you last if Zombies took over the world?

Postby bob-jr » 29 Mar 2012, 19:18

Shadow00 wrote:Well then, best get prepared because i heard that:
Scientists killed 3-4 dogs, then did some experimenting, electroshocked them and brought them back to life after DAYS. And the dogs had an aggressive behaviour.

So yeah, be prepared ;)

Were they still like normal dogs or did u have to shoot them in the head sorta thing? And was it infectuous? cos otherwise theres not much worry.
I'm just bobbing along

bestbudd
FWG Major

Postby bestbudd » 09 Sep 2012, 13:51

when the zombie apocalypse happens, I will kill all the people I don't Like and get away with it!

I died.

and this, this is Great!

Tycoon
FWG Mod

Postby Tycoon » 14 May 2013, 16:48

bestbudd wrote:when the zombie apocalypse happens, I will kill all the people I don't Like and get away with it!

Hello to human extinction.
Image FWG Potential Princess 2016

#FreeWorldFinder 2nd place in Scavenger Hunt
#3 in the Halloween competition
~ it's a perfect day / to float away ~

Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 15 May 2013, 10:49

By the time that there actually is, a Zombie apocalypse, we would all be dead xD

The chances of zombies right now, are slim, but there's still a chance of people becoming "zombies" with the different diseases and smoking specific drugs and stuff.

But an outbreak, a successful outbreak? With International Governments, like the USA, France, United Kingdom, Germany, Russia, China, India, Iran, Israel, and Egpyt, that with any evidence of zombie outbreaks, would attack and bomb them at any given moment? All these countries, that have a strong military and a strong air force to do it?

It's a bit, unrealistic. .-.

Flobalob
FWG Mod

Postby Flobalob » 16 May 2013, 00:01

Hmm, I live in a coastal city with four roommates, two of which are Marines (I'm in the military, too), one a policeman and the other.. Well, he likes to procrastinate way too much. There're quite a few situations I can see here;

Situation One:
We are all home. Since the rest of the city surrounds us, and we are backed by water, chances are that they'll be cut down before they reach us, giving us quite a while to prepare and survive. RESULT = 1 Year - Forever

Situation Two:
We have each finished our University courses and those of us in the military are stationed in military bases. I think we see where this one's going. RESULT = Forever

Situation Three:
The outbreak happens either when we're all back home for a few days or after we're back from being stationed. We're all screwed. RESULT = 10 Days - 1 month

Situation Four:
The rest of the city is overrun. We ditch our fat-ass friend and climb on a boat (Best idea; Zombies can't swim [Except in Riptide]). We could either run out of food or find somewhere safe. Probably the food. RESULT = 1 month/(Possibly)1 Year - Forever

Situation Five:
The logical situation happens in which militaries of the world blast the steamin' bajeezus outta them whilst scientists all collectively work on a cure and the world doesn't fall into anarchy. And maybe "Destroy the evil portal spewing out the Zombie hordes". RESULT = Forever

Situation Six:
Daryl Dixon. 'Nuff said. RESULT = Forever and ever and ever..
September Quiz - 2ndImage
October Contest - 2ndImage
Official most likely to become the new Kim Kardashian - Image#Betterthanyou

bestbudd
FWG Major

Postby bestbudd » 16 May 2013, 22:34

Zombies? that was soooooo 2012 XD

I died.

and this, this is Great!

Master of Pie
FWG King

Postby Master of Pie » 31 Aug 2013, 21:46

I said 5 days because I could grab some food and hide out in my room on the upstairs floor... If I was really lucky, I could get someone to grenade the stairs... But I'd probably run out of food soon, or the door would break down (face it, I doubt I could get the stairs blown up).
My favorite beverage is your blood.

If someone has already posted this, shoot me in the arm.

The Official FWG Searchomatic9000

Munter
FWG Mod

Postby Munter » 08 Sep 2013, 10:36

The way I see it, maybe being a Zombie isn't so bad.

Maybe wandering around looking for people to tear apart is a right laugh when you're undead?

Lamb
I Shall Eatz You
Location: In a room watching anime, studying other stuff, and basically making others laugh.

Postby Lamb » 08 Sep 2013, 23:22

._. Well now that I think about it, it depends on what kind of Zombie were talking about.
One controlled by nano bots(if possible)
Well, I would try to make weapons that use electricity to cause a power surge in them. Then wait for the military to use an EMP to destroy the nano bots.

One controlled by a Disease,Pathogen, or other form of infection.
Tough one here, I would have to fight with any weapons I have and create a guild specifically for fighting this. We would wear as much clothing as possible and masks to prevent getting infected. Hopefully a Cure is created.. or it will be alot of cutting of people's heads.

One controlled by some form of biological creature attached to it
.__. Best way to combat this is to use Biological warfare weapons on the zombies.. In order to kill the creatures.. or just let them die by eating the host and having no food source.

One controlled by some supernatural force (black magic possibly)
v.v It's gonna be a hell of a problem.. In my opinion it would be the hardest one to do since we don't know to fight something that we are still not sure of it's existence so we wouldn't know it's weaknesses.
I've lost my pieces.

The Divine Potato
The All Powerful FWGER
Location: Everywhere and nowhere doing everything and nothing

Postby The Divine Potato » 11 Sep 2013, 22:19

Zombies are very resilient and have infinite stamina whatever way you put them and it depends upon which zombie you are talking about,mainly my plan would be to bugger off out of my crappy town and up the crags onto the farmer's land,and if he threatens us with a shotgun,we smother him in his sleep and feast upon his cattle,me probably being my cousin and a select group of friends,Scotland has teh advantage of being not full to the brim with cities(well the area I live in) Really it depends on where you live mostly,a bustling city=You are screwed,a medium sized town/county (where I live on the outskirts)=get out fast but not as screwed,A rural distract of about five houses=check the neighbours out before you bail out,or stay and if your lucky enough to have a private estate you are lucky in more ways than one,unless some people take my plan to deal with the farmer with you.
Image -Best Storyteller award

"You have to pass on the torch sometime, just make sure it's a light and not a disease"

Return to “Guy Chat”