Advise

Talk about guy stuff...
TheKingsHills
FWG King

Advise

Postby TheKingsHills » 20 Oct 2011, 02:33

well I broke up with my gf today and I still love her and want to get back with her but she doesn't want me to talk to her ever again and she wrote me a note here it is:

I know all your little secrets and you mess with the wrong bull so now your gonna get the horns I read every little detail that you said on your Iphone I talked to Chrissy and oh you have no clue how mad I am with you She's Pist at you to everyone read it and I posted something up and they all agreed with me so you choose wrong you are a f****** jerk just like everyones else calls you. After what one of your friends tell me your plan I told him all the stuff you did and he HATES you now you got ME GROUNDED so now your nothin but a pile of schist to me you crossed the line and you pushed it to hard so now your the humiliation of a show you have no idea how many people I told about you RUMORS don't take long to spread and this wons TRUE you have no Idea what you have done. ONCE you get me grounded and then you break up with me. Sooo....you should think hard of what you did. now your a heartless a**hol. you can't hide it from me now. so he next girl you date I feel sorry for her. You ruined everything. good job. did you get what you wanted? Hope your happy. have fun being single. hope you got what you wanted. you were the light in the dark. But the light goes out. And now its completely dark. You are not the beating of my heart. I don't have a heart now. Just go drown in your own heartless puddle of sorrow and broken hearts.

how do I get her to get back with me?!?! please I need help...
Last edited by TheKingsHills on 20 Oct 2011, 10:06, edited 1 time in total.

Ithquentbvare

Re: Advise

Postby Ithquentbvare » 20 Oct 2011, 03:36

You don't because she sounds like she completely depends on you for everything which is not healthy. Oh, did I mention she sounds completely nuts?

Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 20 Oct 2011, 11:17

how did you break up with your gf? if it was over txt, that is the worst thing you could have done, and why does your friend hate you now, becuase you broke up with a girl?

bob-jr
FWG Mod

Postby bob-jr » 20 Oct 2011, 15:36

Umm first of to help we probaply need to know what she is talking about with the rumours that are true, y ppl call u a jerk, what plan, what did u say on ur iphone and what did everyone agree on about u? if u dont want to say u don't have to but it might help.

Shadow00

Postby Shadow00 » 20 Oct 2011, 17:31

Ryokou Kavallion wrote:You don't because she sounds like she completely depends on you for everything which is not healthy. Oh, did I mention she sounds completely nuts?

Totally agree here o_O
Date another girl and make fun of her whenever you see her...

Ithquentbvare

Postby Ithquentbvare » 20 Oct 2011, 17:44

Shadow00 wrote:
Ryokou Kavallion wrote:You don't because she sounds like she completely depends on you for everything which is not healthy. Oh, did I mention she sounds completely nuts?

Totally agree here o_O
Date another girl and make fun of her whenever you see her...

No, do NOT make fun of her when you see her. That will only provoke problems.

Shadow00

Postby Shadow00 » 20 Oct 2011, 18:04

If she says to others he's crazy,it's best to counter attack... Or you'll just end up being nice but also a fool as most will say

Ithquentbvare

Postby Ithquentbvare » 20 Oct 2011, 18:05

Shadow00 wrote:If she says to others he's crazy,it's best to counter attack... Or you'll just end up being nice but also a fool as most will say

No, it isn't best to counter attack. If someone wants to be petty and act like a child they can.

TheKingsHills
FWG King

Postby TheKingsHills » 20 Oct 2011, 19:11

I have no idea what she meant by half of that stuff...but now she looks at me with a sad face when I look at her and when we lock eyes we both look away and she goes back to laughing with her friends

Ithquentbvare

Postby Ithquentbvare » 20 Oct 2011, 21:06

She can't be that upset if she is laughing with her friends after giving you that look.

She is angry and goading you. Don't fall for the trap.

Return to “Guy Chat”