i need help

Talk about guy stuff...
deity vincent
FWG peasant

i need help

Postby deity vincent » 31 Oct 2011, 10:57

I need help talking to some girl in my school ajd she likes me but idk what to say and I don't reject

Hitokiri
FWG King

Re: i need help

Postby Hitokiri » 31 Oct 2011, 11:32

leave her alone, avoid a bad breakup and move on

That's kind of the lesson learned from reading the other topics in this forum...

BTW: since when has this actually become the "lonely heart section" of some random teen magazine...

Also, guys should be guys again, and not these little crybabies that go..."please help me"...you all sound like little emo chicks...

deity vincent
FWG peasant

Postby deity vincent » 31 Oct 2011, 12:51

-.- she's my best friend and I.don't want her to cry

Shadow00

Postby Shadow00 » 31 Oct 2011, 13:31

deity vincent wrote:-.- she's my best friend and I.don't want her to cry

Then do as Hito says. If women would like some guy that doesn't have the guts to tell them something,we're doomed...
After all crying is just an over-rated annoying defense mechanism. Just ignore it ._.

Rainshard
FWG God

Postby Rainshard » 31 Oct 2011, 17:14

Well a girl likes me but instead of dating were just real good friends take your time

Ashez
FWG Baron

Postby Ashez » 31 Oct 2011, 19:12

1-Last time I checked, it is still a free world and people are allowed to post their problems on this site.
2- Vincent. If you like a girl you should just tell her. Girls like knowing if a guy likes them. The worst that could happen is she doesn't like you back. =3 You just gotta put yourself out there hun. If people didn't take risks they wouldn't ever move on with their lives.
I know (from experience and other people) that sometimes relationships stay as good friends after the guy tells the girl he likes her. Other times...not so much. You will never know unless you try though. =3
3-Everyone is a cry baby every now and then. There are people that need more help/encouragement/advice then others. Not everyone has it all together in their life, so the people that think they do need to try to help them. =3
Kthankshaveagreatdaytoodles! XD

Amy
FWG Baron

Postby Amy » 31 Oct 2011, 20:07

Hitokiri wrote:leave her alone, avoid a bad breakup and move on

That's kind of the lesson learned from reading the other topics in this forum...

BTW: since when has this actually become the "lonely heart section" of some random teen magazine...

Also, guys should be guys again, and not these little crybabies that go..."please help me"...you all sound like little emo chicks...

Rofl, one wise man speaks the minds of many.

It's true though, go out, live your life guys! Don't ask for advice on the forum.

All girls are different, we'll tear you up and spit you out etiher way.

deity vincent
FWG peasant

Postby deity vincent » 31 Oct 2011, 23:34

its complicated -.-

TheKingsHills
FWG King

Postby TheKingsHills » 14 Nov 2011, 09:15

Hitokiri wrote:leave her alone, avoid a bad breakup and move on

some of us r emo/suicidal and a bunch of us have our lives falling apart, we usually have no one to go to because we end up being made fun if we ask ppl we know for help

Return to “Guy Chat”