I need help...

Talk about guy stuff...
beana 9000
FWG King

I need help...

Postby beana 9000 » 02 Nov 2011, 15:39

Ok.This is probably going to bite me when I try to get a girl,but how do I get rid of my shyness when I try to ask the girl I know and like out? If I go up to her,my face turns either red or pink.Then comes the taunts of "Aww,I think he likes you!" because I'm all pink.You guys may call it normal,but I'm one of those quiet people who stands back and watches stuff happen. If I can't ask her out any time soon,somebody else will already have her and then I will be heart broken. How can I get over this?

bob-jr
FWG Mod

Re: I need help...

Postby bob-jr » 02 Nov 2011, 17:25

I know how u feel i am pretty much just like u with the same problem. But i think all u need to do is think about what u want to say to her and then take some time to summon up the courage then when u feel confident enough u should ask her out and try to block out the taunts of others.

Amy
FWG Baron

Postby Amy » 02 Nov 2011, 17:53

You need to sing "sexy and I know it" to her. :lol:

Just kidding, mate, as you can tell already life ain't a fairytale. We aren't going to magically take your hand if you're honest and you can come marry her and all.

My best idea would be if you're too shy for full-frontal contact right now is to slip a box of chocolates/flowers into her bag. With your name on of course - that'd be pretty sweet, and if it does all backfire, she can't say a thing as you've been really sweet.

Good luck!

Rainshard
FWG God

Postby Rainshard » 02 Nov 2011, 19:04

BEANA listen i did this to a girl i liked ages ago build up courage (i did this by abseiling or doing stuff like it) DONT I REPEAT DONT LET SOMEONE DO IT FOR YOU OR THEYL THINK UR A WIMP if they say no leave it and dont bother her again i asked a girl out constantly and she hated me like a cockroch at the end of the year then recently i asked a girl out and i said "umm hi this is wierd to ask but umm will you maybe go out with me" she smiled and left and even though she said no im too young
i was soooo proud i asked

Rainshard
FWG God

Postby Rainshard » 02 Nov 2011, 19:07

Rainshard500 wrote:BEANA listen i did this to a girl i liked ages ago build up courage (i did this by abseiling or doing stuff like it) DONT I REPEAT DONT LET SOMEONE DO IT FOR YOU OR THEYL THINK UR A WIMP if they say no leave it and dont bother her again i asked a girl out constantly and she hated me like a cockroch at the end of the year then recently i asked a girl out and i said "umm hi this is wierd to ask but umm will you maybe go out with me" she smiled and left and even though she said no im too young
i was soooo proud i asked

ALSO i was like real shy but in drama i was paired up with her and she smelled of strawberries :oops: :oops: :oops: either way he told us too stare in eachothers eyes and hold eachother by the soldiers in some sorta hug BEST MOMENT EVER hope that something like that happens to you

bob-jr
FWG Mod

Postby bob-jr » 02 Nov 2011, 22:01

Amy Moo Cow wrote:You need to sing "sexy and I know it" to her. :lol:

Just kidding, mate, as you can tell already life ain't a fairytale. We aren't going to magically take your hand if you're honest and you can come marry her and all.

My best idea would be if you're too shy for full-frontal contact right now is to slip a box of chocolates/flowers into her bag. With your name on of course - that'd be pretty sweet, and if it does all backfire, she can't say a thing as you've been really sweet.

Good luck!

Amy 1 teensy weensy lil problem with that what if she thinks the fact that he's been in her bag a lil bit disturbing she might have personla stuff in there so he might get slapped for going through her personal stuff even if it is sweet. So maybe u could put a note in her locker or something.

[quote=''Rainshard500''](i did this by abseiling or doing stuff like it)[/quote]
I know this is a bit off topic but u went absailing :o i really want to do stuf like that it looks so awesome.

Connor
FWG Chat Mod

Postby Connor » 03 Nov 2011, 10:47

Well, practice asking her out, a lot of guys are shy, just practice and then ask her out.

Screw the taunts man, they're just jealous cause no guy/girl likes them.

She'll be lucky to have you dude.

pudingeX
The Supreme Noobie Doobie

Postby pudingeX » 03 Nov 2011, 11:31

Slap yourself, drink a glass of water then break a pencil, after that, you can ask her out without your face getting red

Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 03 Nov 2011, 12:05

my face always get red. I asked this girl name Megan recenltly, at Gym class, and i confronted her twice, got all red, and she was like uhh.. and i was like. uuhh.. and we moved to g our seperate ways and bumped into each other twice. then i finally asked her but she said no..

Another guy already asked her out earlier that day...

My advice is to practice asking her out, then get all, and go up to her, and ask her out and you won't feel a bit nervous. Just get all hyper. it will work!

samanthaa509988
FWG Minor Noble

Postby samanthaa509988 » 06 Nov 2011, 21:14

you go up to her and say " You me dating mkay?" then walk off before she answers ;)

Return to “Guy Chat”