How to Register a Chat Name

Is your brain about to explode? Discuss and give solutions to puzzle games on the FWG site or elsewhere
Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy

Postby Boxorino » 20 Jun 2015, 17:55

With summer finally here, FWG is getting a lot of new chat members! People can chat there unregistered with light blue names, of course, but what if they want to keep their name? This is a tutorial for new users to register their names!

**NOTICE**: While I was making this tutorial, it came to my attention that you can no longer have spaces in your user name. I do not want to go through the effort of re-screen shotting everything, so I'm just going to leave the first four screen shots as is and fix my mistakes in the last two.

Step #1: Have the name you want to register put into the marked box. Your name can be up to 25 characters long.

Step #2: Click the button beneath the Go button that says Profile.
A window will open up that looks similar to the one below.

Step #3: Type the password you want into the first box then again into the second box. Finally, click the register button.

And that's it! You're done! You can now chat in the chat box with a registered name that no one can steal.

If you have any questions about anything on here, feel free to ask me or another registered user.

Love,
~ Boxy
that was dramatic. still ready 2 die tho!

TheKingsHills
FWG King

Re: How to Register a Chat Name

Postby TheKingsHills » 17 Jul 2015, 08:46

You know you could probably just make a gif and it'd be so much less effort

Return to “Walkthrus”