Easter Island TD Complete Walkthrough for Hard Level

Is your brain about to explode? Discuss and give solutions to puzzle games on the FWG site or elsewhere
MommaMia
Noobie Doobie

Easter Island TD Complete Walkthrough for Hard Level

Postby MommaMia » 01 Nov 2009, 21:47

After much head banging and pulling hair, I've put together a detailed level-by-level walkthrough for the Hard Level if anyone needs it. This will take you through to the end, finishing with 19-20 lives left, full volcano and lots of $$$ in the bank.

I don't want to spoil it for anyone so only message me for the complete walkthrough if you're seriously wanting the answers on how to win Hard level. Or if you're just wanting guidance to get to a certain level, message me and I'll help. I can walk you through Easy and Medium levels too if you're just starting to play the game.

Happy playing!

MommaMia

Dr Frook
FWG Mod

Re: Easter Island TD Complete Walkthrough for Hard Level

Postby Dr Frook » 02 Nov 2009, 04:35

hey - you should post it here! We'll link to this forum post from the easter island td game page :P

http://www.freeworldgroup.com/games8/gameindex/easterislandtd.htm
The BUGBLATTER BEAST HAS SPOKEN, ALL HAIL THE BLATTERER!

dave_c
Noobie Doobie

Re: Easter Island TD Complete Walkthrough for Hard Level

Postby dave_c » 16 Sep 2011, 22:37

Keep in mind, the recording of scores for this game is broken. It always shows top scores as 80,000, but many many times I have scored closer to 200,000 and it never shows over 80,000 as the highest scores!

The game is also broken in that if you don't have a fast enough CPU (or flash acceleration capable GPU (video card)), your defending pieces will fire SLOWER while the enemy advances at the same rate as befre, or at least not as correspondingly slow a rate.

In other words, with the exact same game level, same defender range (everything else the same), with the ONLY variable being CPU speed, you will need more defending pieces the more your CPU hits 100% (per core) utilization to achieve the same enemy damage because it makes your pieces slow down more than the enemy pieces. To those who doubt it this is an easily reproducible flaw that I hoped would have been fixed (by version 1.2 at the time of writing this) but so far it has not been.

Return to “Walkthrus”