He's back.

This is for role-playing crazies out there. Battle one another to see who reigns supreme!
BluesDotEXE
FWG King

He's back.

Postby BluesDotEXE » 01 Oct 2015, 06:36

2 Heavily-armed Mecha Guards were protecting a strange humanoid figure in a factory shrouded in Ice and complete darkness. Around 2 AM, A pair of red eyes stares out, and the ice begins to crack...he has awaken from his slumber. The last of his own kind...the very last machine from the mortal world...earth. The only robot with true emotions like a human, and the only one who is capable of demolishing a galaxy within a matter of minutes, for he was too perfect.

3 AM, those guards were de-headed, the icy containment zone was broken, and the remains of unfortunate scientists littered the halls. he has already become fully aware. He breaks into a weaponry room, and causes a piece of Shadonite to copy the shape of a Japanese sword, causing the Shadow Katana to be formed.

4 AM, Support from an unknown group comes to take out the malevolent humanoid machine, unaware of the mass explosion a few minutes later. The machine had escaped, and he spoke in his deformed voice these words: "I'm coming for you, and you can't stop me any longer." The robot vanished into the unknown, hunting for this person.
Don't try, do.

Return to “Role-playing”