Ghost is Dead!!!

This is for role-playing crazies out there. Battle one another to see who reigns supreme!
Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Ghost is Dead!!!

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 23 Nov 2011, 23:20

Yes, it's true. I was searching freeworldgroup, seeing if the enemy's head quarters was there, and i found the chat, and Ghost was there. He was being attacked by too many people. I tried to help him, but they killed him before i could do anything. His killer was Corseth.

Nexy
FWG Captain

Re: Ghost is Dead!!!

Postby Nexy » 24 Nov 2011, 01:12

Really? Ghost is dead??!! Hahaha....such a pity :|

azazel_raven_
FWG Prince
Location: Where ever the people who ask complicated questions aren't.

Postby azazel_raven_ » 24 Nov 2011, 03:01

:o :o :o :o :o :cry:

Rainshard
FWG God

Postby Rainshard » 24 Nov 2011, 07:37

HOLY DAMMIT WHO ARE THE ENEMY

Shadow00

Postby Shadow00 » 24 Nov 2011, 14:08

So i guess Toadert will take over...
So, in response to
Rainshard500 wrote:HOLY DAMMIT WHO ARE THE ENEMY

There doesn't really have to be an enemy...I mean we kill each other already,it could have been a skilled RPer joining FWG...
Btw,I'll believe it when it is stated by both ghost and Corseth :D

Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 24 Nov 2011, 14:23

Ghost isn't dead.. He just did this so RP Would be revived again. the people who came here, they were just Ghost's buddys. Old friends or something.
He told me all this. It was his plan to bring FWG RP back alive again. I only knew since yesturday when he told me on another chatbox.. And he had me post this to get everyone to believe so.

Ghost never died.

beana 9000
FWG King

Postby beana 9000 » 24 Nov 2011, 14:30

Shadowstar1922 wrote:Ghost isn't dead.. He just did this so RP Would be revived again. the people who came here, they were just Ghost's buddys. Old friends or something.
He told me all this. It was his plan to bring FWG RP back alive again. I only knew since yesturday when he told me on another chatbox.. And he had me post this to get everyone to believe so.

Ghost never died.
And you say so differently on this topic title… So… we still have a chance in this war?

Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 24 Nov 2011, 14:40

beana 9000 wrote:
Shadowstar1922 wrote:Ghost isn't dead.. He just did this so RP Would be revived again. the people who came here, they were just Ghost's buddys. Old friends or something.

Ghost never died.
And you say so differently on this topic title… So… we still have a chance in this war?

ohmawgawd! i just explained this!

ghost was being Seph. ghost was Seph on a different chatbox. he told me the truth, and wanted me to post this topic. It was his plan to revive FWG RP. does this explain it?

Leprechaun Lukia
FWG God

Postby Leprechaun Lukia » 03 Jan 2012, 11:36

Ghost never died.

Then what was the point in trying this again?He tried to take over RP as Sephroth.....Next person that tries to take over RP will be Ghost just disguised. (No offence dude)

Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 03 Jan 2012, 11:51

lukia9999 wrote:

Ghost never died.

Then what was the point in trying this again?He tried to take over RP as Sephroth.....Next person that tries to take over RP will be Ghost just disguised. (No offence dude)

Lukkia, you arent getting this. One, i never tried posting this topic again, so chill.

Ghost never tried to conquer FWG as Sepronth, he only made up this foreign enemy with a couple of his friends to revive FWG RP. He has never tried to conquer FWG RP in the past recent events. Try reading what you quoted.

Return to “Role-playing”