Auditions

This is for role-playing crazies out there. Battle one another to see who reigns supreme!
lightserver0
FWG Butt Kicker

Re: Auditions

Postby lightserver0 » 16 Dec 2011, 06:34

j3rdegree wrote:chudd, sorry to burst ur bubble but there arent 13 active rprs...
mabe if ur lucky u can get like 8-10 but DEFINITIVELY not over 15...

there are more than 13 active rpers they dont have forum account though

chudders
FWG Major

Postby chudders » 16 Dec 2011, 10:35

prophet wrote:AHEM! Now who do you think would be best suited for villain xD

If you want the part of villain, do a proper post (like lukia9999's) but through pm and projecting your character.

j3rdegree wrote:chudd, sorry to burst ur bubble but there arent 13 active rprs...
mabe if ur lucky u can get like 8-10 but DEFINITIVELY not over 15...

In fact, i dont mind that much. As long as I have the main roles (hero, hero besto buddeh, Villain, villain servants), I can fill in the reast wether they audition or not. (i have mussy in mind for a ruined king for example)

Leprechaun Lukia
FWG God

Postby Leprechaun Lukia » 16 Dec 2011, 21:41

beana 9000 wrote:
lukia9999 wrote:My choice is the best friend and here is the info: characteristics:I have a nature for battling and training,but I will turn into the nine tail fox if my friends are hurt injured etc. battle style: ninja like E.G hiding in trees, suprise attacks, kunais, my powers (I think you know them well) and my sword The Wing Of Light. (its powers: fire electricity and snow)

Nine :D

Wait,so are those sword powers ONLY for the this thing right here? If I’m not mistaken,Aros and Wii dude have those powers. Btw,Chudderp,I’ll audition for the either main villain or main hero.

they let me use it

prophet
FWG King

Postby prophet » 16 Dec 2011, 23:28

Oh im not an active RPer anymore, Someone who shall not be name banned me for something i didnt do..

Lamb
I Shall Eatz You
Location: In a room watching anime, studying other stuff, and basically making others laugh.

Postby Lamb » 17 Dec 2011, 01:18

Shadowstar1922 wrote:I love how when i started writting my stories, everyone all of a sudden started to make their own... >.>

I had the idea of making one since august when i felt like leaving but i never got around to it because it would take my time and i wouldnt make it in one post.

chudders
FWG Major

Postby chudders » 17 Dec 2011, 10:27

prophet wrote:Oh im not an active RPer anymore, Someone who shall not be name banned me for something i didnt do..

You do not have to be active.

mustache
FWG Baron

Postby mustache » 19 Dec 2011, 03:18

chudders wrote:Ikr, but i was actually thinking of doing one of these before you did one.
Shadowstar1922 wrote:I love how when i started writting my stories, everyone all of a sudden started to make their own... >.>

Aha, so your dont admit fails? XD

Aros
FWG King

Postby Aros » 19 Dec 2011, 12:42

chudders wrote:Ikr, but i was actually thinking of doing one of these before you did one.

So you were thinking about making a story on here before you were even a member? o.o

Shadow00

Postby Shadow00 » 19 Dec 2011, 13:21

Aros wrote:

So you were thinking about making a story on here before you were even a member? o.o

The beauty of planning beforehand.

chudders
FWG Major

Postby chudders » 19 Dec 2011, 13:21

shadowstar did a story WAY after i joined... Now, can ppl just start posting auditions or shut it?

Return to “Role-playing”