Rp Fantasy Chapter 5. Seth's First Mission.

This is for role-playing crazies out there. Battle one another to see who reigns supreme!
Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Rp Fantasy Chapter 5. Seth's First Mission.

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 16 Dec 2011, 02:45

Chapter 5. Seth's First Mission. (sorry for some bad words!)

“But why can't I stay in the meeting?” I asked, a bit whining.
“Because I need to talk with everyone else about important matters,” Shadowstar replied.
“But I want to do something to help with the Galactic Federation!”
“You are, by helping Beana find his sword!” Shadowstar replied. He shooed me away like a mother would to her child. Shadowstar had assigned me to be responsible in finding Beana's sword.
“He claims Big Eyes stole the sword. Get a few Earth Guards, and search the city,” Shadowstar explained, as him and I walked through the hallways of the Earth Kingdom's Federal Building. The Earth Kingdom's government buildings was divided into 4 sections, in a position of a Triangle. In the middle, was the Federal Building, and in the North, there was the Department of War, in the south east, was the Department of Financing (or, the bank) and the south west part was the Department of Education. Shadowstar and I, were in the Federal Building.
“We even locked down the city, so finding him and bringing him into Federation custody won't be that hard.”
I sighed. I didn't want to waste my time finding some crummy sword this so called, Beana had lost. Why couldn't he manage his own possessions? I still continued to follow Shadowstar.
“What's Bob gonna be doing?” I asked.
“Bob help run the DW's job. He's one of the head leaders in the DW's activites, monitoring the city's and other Earth Kingdom cities,” Shadowstar responded. He then walked up to a desk in the main hall way. A woman greeted him, and smiled. She handed him a pad, and Shadowstar signed it. He continued his way to the hall, and I kept following him.
“Are the Guards gonna be stupid sand soldiers? I don't want those!” I whined again.
Then Shadowstar broke. He turned around, eyes flaming with anger and looked me in the eye.
“ I am not going to argue with you on this. You will be taking the Sand Guards, and find Big Eyes, and take him down. The Federation is not going to waste real soldiers with this mission. Now you get your ass out of my sight in the next 5 minutes and be on your way, or so help me you will be stuck in the hospital for weeks. Now go.”
I store back into his eyes, and knew that he was not joking. He turned around and walked calmly into the hallway, leaving me just standing there. I sighed, and kicked the nearest table hard. I never wanted this damn job. It was stupid, and annoying.
I turned to go to the woman that Shadowstar had to meet when signing those papers. She looked at me and smile.
“What can I do for you?” She asked in a sweet voice.
“I'm looking for my Squad,” I responded.
“Your name, Sir?”
“Seth O'Connell.”
The nice woman then slid a keyboard. She pressed a button, and a light blue clear screen popped up. She had typed something. Probably searching me.
“That's two n's and two l's, right?” She asked.
“Yes,” I responded.
“Here you are!” She said in a happy tone.
“Your Squad is Sand Squad Omega XL. They are waiting downstairs. When you exit out of the Federal Building, take the warp pannell 20. That will take you to the entrance of the Government Building. Then go down Main St. that's in front of the entry into the building, and keep going till you see Barrack #5. That is where Sand Squad Omega XL is. Good luck!” she said.
The woman gave me a piece of paper. It seemed like a pass to verify my stay in the Earth Kingdom. I blankly stared at the slip, then at her. I was confused, and dazzled at the instructions.
But I smiled at her, and nodded. I didn't want her to think I was stupid! I turned around, and walked towards the elevator. Half the building was sand, the other, modern technology style. It seemed like the Earth Kingdom was slowly turning into a more modern style building progress, then the ancient style of sand buildings.
It was all strange. I walked into the elevator, where this one girl stood. It was Samantha.
“Hey, you're that boy that was friends with Shadowstar, right?” She asked. Samantha squinted her eyes, and pointed at me.
I smiled a nodded. “Yeah, that was me.”
“You mind telling me where Shadowstar ran off to?” She asked. Her face screwed up a little, trying to seem that she was sorry to bother me.
“Walk to the desk, and take your left. That's where he went,” I answered, trying to keep calm.
Samantha smiled at me, and walked by. I quickly turned around.
“Bye!” I yelled after her. Samantha raised her hand as she walked, and waved it a little before disappearing into the direction I told her to go.
I then turned around to see the elevator closing. I freaked, and dove for it. As the shinny grey-black doors closed, my body barely slipped through. I surrounded myself with a thin and wet layer of ice to let me easily slide through.
As I crashed forward, my cheek hit the wall hard, and the rest of my body screwed up, and layed throughout the floor. I moaned in pain a little, now realizing what I had done was a bit foolish.
I slowly got up. I held on the iron railings for support. I looked at the panel, and looked at the numbers closely. I then pulled out that paper that the nice lady gave me. It said to go to the 1st floor. Like common sense didn't tell me that. I pressed the number “1”, and leaned against the wall. The elevator slowly went down, and I relaxed. I took in a couple deep breaths, and leaning my head against the flat wall. I had no idea why I seemed so, “stressed” you could say.
It might've been just that the room was so small. Or maybe it was me getting my first mission. No, it couldn’t have been that. The mission seemed stupid and idiotic overall when I was first told It was my mission. So why would I be worried about it in the first place? It seemed simple rite? Find Big Eyes, and bring him into custody. I even had an Earth Kingdom Guard Squad with me. And the title seemed like they were powerful. So there's nothing to worry about right? So why the hell am I stressed? I pressed my body closer to the elevator wall. I focused on the vibrations, closing my eyes, I relaxed. This was my first mission, and I was going to fulfill it with ease.

beana 9000
FWG King

Re: Rp Fantasy Chapter 5. Seth's First Mission.

Postby beana 9000 » 16 Dec 2011, 04:20

Yaaay! I'm in tha story! Thanks Shadow!

Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 16 Dec 2011, 12:21

Your Welcome Beana!

bob-jr
FWG Mod

Postby bob-jr » 16 Dec 2011, 16:46

Whats a DW and what does it mean?

Leprechaun Lukia
FWG God

Postby Leprechaun Lukia » 16 Dec 2011, 18:50

Awwww dude I taught I asked you to put me in! :ugeek: :geek:

Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 16 Dec 2011, 21:00

lukia9999 wrote:Awwww dude I taught I asked you to put me in! :ugeek: :geek:

ohmawgawd. dude, if you keep asking, you will not be put in. simple as that. can't you people be damn patient??? it's my story, i decide who goes in. stop pestering me about wanting to be in. if you're in, you're in, if you're not, then you're not. simple as that. I'm sick of the damn requests.

DW means Department of War.

chudders
FWG Major

Postby chudders » 16 Dec 2011, 21:09

Shadowstar1922 wrote:

ohmawgawd. dude, if you keep asking, you will not be put in. simple as that. can't you people be damn patient??? it's my story, i decide who goes in. stop pestering me about wanting to be in. if you're in, you're in, if you're not, then you're not. simple as that. I'm sick of the damn requests.

exactly why im doing auditions.

Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 19 Dec 2011, 01:56

chudders wrote:
Shadowstar1922 wrote:

exactly why im doing auditions.

auditions to me are kinda stupid. i add who i want in, they have a problem and don't want to be in, i'll simply get them killed in the story line. Auditions are too long.

Return to “Role-playing”