Legion of the Heartless Saiyans

This is for role-playing crazies out there. Battle one another to see who reigns supreme!
mustache
FWG Baron

Legion of the Heartless Saiyans

Postby mustache » 30 Dec 2011, 05:28

Lol, yes, I'm still on FWG, even though I bet no one was wondering.. O.o

Well, me and my friends have been making little computer files about like top secret DBZ things, so, I decided to make a council on it.

The reason I haven' been on much, dead chat EVERY time I'm on, I've been taking interest in Minecraft, and I've been getting grounded based on school grades.

So, a heartless saiyan is basically a form in RP, they have no eyes, just eye sockets with darkness in them, nothing in their mouth, same as eyes, and their basically in order based on the heartless saiyan files, heartless saiyan form can only be made after you die in RP room, then your still dead but you come back for vengeance. I'll have to get some files from my friends computer and edit this post some. Not often cause my delay of getting on.

Legend of Heartless saiyans:
A heartless saiyan is a saiyan filled with pride so it has the ability to come back to life for one more chance just to make any match equal, if killed in heartless it wanders in darkness of his coupse until respawn(revival).

Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Re: Legion of the Heartless Saiyans

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 30 Dec 2011, 14:14

a heartless saiyan can still die though, after they've died right? Because if they can attack people, and not get killed, that's god modding.

mustache
FWG Baron

Re: Legion of the Heartless Saiyans

Postby mustache » 30 Dec 2011, 15:46

Shadowstar1922 wrote:a heartless saiyan can still die though, after they've died right? Because if they can attack people, and not get killed, that's god modding.

Yes, they do die, like I said in the legend, they wander in the darkness of their carcass until respawn.

Return to “Role-playing”