Quick question

This is for role-playing crazies out there. Battle one another to see who reigns supreme!
someguy
FWG Prince

Re: Quick question

Postby someguy » 01 Jan 2012, 06:59

lol i say no dont ignore them beat them to a pulp if thy insta kill i say automatic reincarnation and stuff ignore them theyll just keep bugging and never leave you make them wish they were never here in the first place post every godmod user to the forum so every1 else knows his a god mod and every1 else should follow beat him to a pulp to Revenge :twisted: lol

Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 01 Jan 2012, 15:25

someguy wrote:lol i say no dont ignore them beat them to a pulp if thy insta kill i say automatic reincarnation and stuff ignore them theyll just keep bugging and never leave you make them wish they were never here in the first place post every godmod user to the forum so every1 else knows his a god mod and every1 else should follow beat him to a pulp to Revenge :twisted: lol

haha nice. what's his name? i'll go find him and kill him.

Aros
FWG King

Postby Aros » 02 Jan 2012, 16:12

Shadowstar1922 wrote:
someguy wrote:lol i say no dont ignore them beat them to a pulp if thy insta kill i say automatic reincarnation and stuff ignore them theyll just keep bugging and never leave you make them wish they were never here in the first place post every godmod user to the forum so every1 else knows his a god mod and every1 else should follow beat him to a pulp to Revenge :twisted: lol

You're too late Shadow. xP
Already beat him to a pulp, but he says he won. xD
Ahhhh...godmodding noobies are so funny...

Leprechaun Lukia
FWG God

Postby Leprechaun Lukia » 04 Jan 2012, 09:28

Aros wrote:
Shadowstar1922 wrote:

You're too late Shadow. xP
Already beat him to a pulp, but he says he won. xD
Ahhhh...godmodding noobies are so funny...

I always thought being an elemental falls into all elements? There for,I say he is a Power Stealer, This is why a Mod shouldn't of deleted my forum of RP Power Stealing!!!

beana 9000
FWG King

Postby beana 9000 » 05 Jan 2012, 17:36

Nine,we have had a topic about power theiving way before you came along. Noobs tend to do this kind of thing,especially if they aren’t part of the forums. If it gets way out of hand,just kill ‘em. They don’t die? Teach them to not godmod. Simple. Noobs come in groups of two to three,so group them up and give them the link to the forum. Then they should stop the godmodding madness.

Return to “Role-playing”