RP Fantasy Story. Chapter 6. Squad Omega XL

This is for role-playing crazies out there. Battle one another to see who reigns supreme!
Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

RP Fantasy Story. Chapter 6. Squad Omega XL

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 02 Jan 2012, 18:24

Chapter 6. Squad Squad Omega XL

I cautiously entered the Barrack. I looked around, not trying to seem nervous since I have never entered the place. You know that feeling, when you go into a new place, and you don't know how to act, don't know who to talk to. I took my hood off, and wiped the hair the shaded my face. I looked straight ahead to see a clerk. He smiled to me, but it seemed faked, emotionless. Probably just smiling to keep his job, I thought.
“What do you want sir?” He asked in a cold voice.
“I'm looking for my squad,” I responded. I walked towards him, and searched my sweatshirt pocket for the piece of paper that the clerk lady had given me. I handed to him, and the man almost ripped it out of my hand.
He studied it for a while, then looked at me, raising a brow. I looked at him back and tilted my head a little, wondering why he gave me spacious looks.
“So you're Seth O'Connell,” He said slowly.
“Yes I am.”
The man then entered something in the computer next to him. I leaned in as much as I could to see what he was searching. Then a picture popped up on the computer with my face on it.
“Show me your ice powers,” He said.
“What?!”
“I said show me your ice powers. You are Seth O'Connell, right?”
Ice then shot out of my hand in a blade like form. He wasn't impressed, so I sighed. I bended down a bit, and ice spikes shot out of my back. Two large spikes showed out the most, and formed into wings. The clothing it ripped lightly swayed and landed to the ground, like a butterfly gently and carefully landing on a flower to feast. I stood straight up, and looked at him.
His eyes widened, but he didn't seem impressed.
“Your Squad is over there,” He said. He raised his hand and pointed to a wide door. He then pressed a button on the counter top that opened the door. I looked closely.
And out came, five sand soldiers, all different from the other.
They walked up to me, and lined up. One, more taller person stepped forward, and saluted me.
“Squad Omega XL reporting for duty. All soldiers say your name from left to right,” He said. The sand soldier stepped back, and the rest saluted me, having their hand on their forehead.
“ 2407, 5689, 0986, and 1001,” The soldier said.
I Stared at them, and looked down, shaking my head. I walked up to the far left one, and one by one, I stepped to the right.

“You are Sora.” I took the ice spear in my hand, and marked an, 'S' on his head. “You are Roxas.” I marked his head with an 'R'. I did the same for Delta, the head soldier, Beta, and Aros. The soldiers gave each other speciosious looks, and I frowned.
“Do you have a problem with that?” I asked, trying to state my authority and power in the group. Sora, who looked like the head soldier shook his head no, and the others followed.
“Good, now we're going to search the city for a man named Big Eyes, who was reproted by Beana for stealing his aqua sword thingy wuthca-ma-call-it. We're going to search the city and ask people if they know him,” I stopped and took a picture out of my parcel bag, and showed them a picture. It was a tall white man with lightly blushed cheeks, a pointy nose, and brown hair curled all around, almost like an afro. The soldiers looked at the picture, and memorized it. “We meet back here if we have any information. If you spot him, press this button,” at that moment, I tossed each person a clicker, and they then studied the clickers, “When you click it, it will project a hologram of your location on the other clickers, which will tell us to come to your location. Any Questions?” I asked.
Then Aros stepped up. “Wait, if we're going to look for this man, wouldn't we need our own copy of it?”
I frowned again. I looked around in search of a photo copier, but could find none. I turned around and walked up to the desk, and the guy frowned at me. “What do you want, now?” He snapped at me.
“I need this photo copied,” I replied. He took the photo, looked at it, turned around and walked through the door that lead to the back. I saw some bright flashes, and he walked back out, with a thin stack of copies.
“Here's ten,” Was all he said, and he slid the thin stack to me. I picked them up and thanked the man with a smile even though he was rude. He fake smiled back, seeming to show he wasn't amused. I then stuck my tongue at him and quickly turned around, laughing to myself. I then handed out each a photo, and they stuck it in their chest. It sank in the sand like a man walking into quicksand. I thought it was weird, but pretty cool too.
“Now, spread out,” I said, and all the sand soldiers fell apart, and then whirled out with the wind that surprisingly came at the right time. I assumed it was their way of transportation.

I laughed a little. I had like this job now. Being in control of someone, or something made me be happy, and smile. It made me feel like I am worth something. I felt like I could do anything, and at that moment, I remembered that talk with Shadowstar in the fly to the Earth Kingdom.
“Shadow, you have a lot of power, right?” I asked.
“Well, When i'm the leader of a group. I sometimes step out of RP to chill,” He responded.
“Well, when you have power, you have a lot, right?” I asked.
“Yes.”
“Have you ever gone insane with power? Or abused it?” I asked. I felt like a little child asking his father questions and the father would answer with meaning and a lesson behind his words.
“No. I have never gone insane with it. I always remember that I use my power to serve others, the people of the nation and the people who need me, and if I have the power to help them, then I must help them. I think that there is someone who is need of help, and I use my power to help them, or I use it to achieve great things. Selfish purposes that some leaders wish to achieve are stupid and idiotic to me. They don't help anyone else. Always remember that you should use what you are capible of, for others. Occasionally, yes use it for yourself, but not always. Keep that in mind, Seth.” I then stared into the distence, and thought what he had said.

I then came back to present, and found myself just standing there. I laughed to myself, put my hood over my head, and walked out with a smile on my face. I was determined to catch Big Eyes.
Last edited by Shadowstar1922 on 02 Jan 2012, 23:33, edited 1 time in total.

BIG EYES
FWG Earl

Re: RP Fantasy Story. Chapter 6. Squad Squad Omega XL

Postby BIG EYES » 02 Jan 2012, 19:29

HEY I'M MENTIONED! XD :D

Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 02 Jan 2012, 21:55

You've been mentioned in the past chapter or 2!

Leprechaun Lukia
FWG God

Postby Leprechaun Lukia » 02 Jan 2012, 23:11

Can you just put me in as a little easter egg or something for chapter 7?
Last edited by Leprechaun Lukia on 03 Jan 2012, 11:13, edited 1 time in total.

Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 02 Jan 2012, 23:33

lukia9999 wrote:I couldn't be bothered reading all that so can you tell me even if I'm mentioned?

read it and find out. and if you can't be bothered to read a story, then why do you want to be in it so badly?

Aros
FWG King

Re: RP Fantasy Story. Chapter 6. Squad Omega XL

Postby Aros » 03 Jan 2012, 03:57

Am I in this story at all? Because my name is Seth, but I'm not sure if you just used that as a random name.

Rainshard
FWG God

Postby Rainshard » 03 Jan 2012, 09:29

I think its coming on well but really why do you keep asking to be in it were all anxious to find out if we get in but i asked once and that was the end of it. im too dissapointed when my name doesnt pop up but do i complain no.

Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 03 Jan 2012, 11:48

Aros wrote:Am I in this story at all? Because my name is Seth, but I'm not sure if you just used that as a random name.

lmao! i didn't know that! Seth happens to be by favorite guy name, so i wanted to use Seth as a main character. Your name is a soldier in the Squad, but you're not the soldier. You've only made an appeaence as the Shadow Kingdom's King. look in the before chapters. i think Chapter 3 or 4.

Return to “Role-playing”