Chapter 7. Shadowsar's Adventure

This is for role-playing crazies out there. Battle one another to see who reigns supreme!
Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Chapter 7. Shadowsar's Adventure

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 15 Jan 2012, 17:49

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=10507<---- Chapter 6.

“Why can't I leave? I have things to do!” I yelled at the nurse.
She flinched a little, and got red. She held on her clipboard, and took some steps back.
“Sir, you're not aloud to leave the building. Y-you still need to r-r-recover,” She stuttered.
I then slamed my fist into the desk besides me, breaking it.
“You better let me out of this damn place. I will not stay in here because some stupid science says i'm not fit to leave, when I feel perfectly fine!” I screamed.

“Shadow, you're staying, and that's it.”
I looked at the door entrance to see Samantha stepping in, glaring at me. The nurse then gave a scream and ran out, knowing that Samantha could deal with me.
“Sam, I'm leaving, weather you like it or not,” I hissed.
“No, you're staying here.”
I then got up, but Samantha then glared at me and motioned her eyes to the bed.
“How do you think the other nations would think that they're own leader broke out of a hospital because he didn't like that the doctors said no. Many nations would leave the Galactic Federation, and you know it. Knowing the damn Chairman roamed around. Now sit down.” Samantha said. She had put stress on “hospital” and “doctors” like they had a special meaning in her mini lecture. But that didn't matter to me. All I wanted to do was get out of this place.
I had then sighed and looked down. Samantha then walked up to me, and scratched one of my ears.
“Good boy,” She said, like I was some pet. That, had got me angry. Ever since I became a Neko, everyone, or actually most people had treated me like a pet and even giving me the nickname, “neko” which had always risen my temper to a high point. I glared at her, but I didn’t want to start anything.
I turned, purposely smacking my tail as hard as I could against her, even though that didn't do much since had a fluffy tail, and got back in bed. I faced the window and pulled the covers over me. I heard Samantha's high heels click as she walked away, getting softer, and fading more.
I then shot my body out of my motioned place, forming a dark energy clone, and me falling to the ground. As I landed, I turned into a black cat, with a white chest. Sometimes, when I went into cat form, the annoying white chest would come, and when I went into human form, my fur changed white which always puzzled me.

I had then tip-toed to the entrance waiting for those cater roller thingys that had brought food to everywhere in the place. Even at my age, 22, I had never even known what they were called. Like I cared anyways. When I saw one, I pounced forward and sat at the bottom of it with the white sheets covering all sides. The waiter had clearly hadn't seen what had happened, for he didn't stop. I then sat back a little. I was in luck.
Inside on the roof, or the bottom of the outside table there is a map of what direction it takes throughout the building. And this one was heading straight for the entrance, which was a clear path out of here. It had saved me the time of hoping in and out of other rollers. I had then sat back, and waited for my escape.
When the cart had stopped, I popped my head out, and saw the entrance to outside. I quickly darted out and hid behind a tree plant. I had made sure it was hit by the light for me to crawl into the shadow. The shadow of an artificial light wasn't a gate way to the Shadow World so I couldn't have made my escape using the shadows in my room. It had to be pure light from the sun And even if there was light that shined in my room, I would have still used the carts. Why? Because it was fun. I always loved excitement in my life. I crawled down into the shadow.
I looked around, for the Shadow World was ugly. The Sky was a light shade of purple, and dark black clouds filled most of the sky. The green was a dark ulgy shade of green, and light brown dirt routes laid throughout the land. I had looked for the route to lead me to Rainshard's Cafe and Inn. I darted up the trail once I found it. The ground rose to the sky, and there was a small shiny dot that lead into the sky. Dark tendrils rose from the ground to expand the shadow. I quickly jumped forward and as I came into the Cafe, I saw that people were scared all around in the shop, huddled in corners, wondering why the shadow had grown so large.
The shadow became small again as I went through it, and I landed down with a graceful touch. I looked around to see everyone still with scared eyes, trembling, shaking, and hugging the other for safety. A man with a dark blue cloak came out of the door.
“What's with all the commotion???” The man screamed. He walked fast towards me. His arm shot out with thick glass spikes and one long one shot out, and pointed right in my face.
“Rain, it's me. Shadow.” I said calmly. I glared my eyes into his face, getting even closer to the spike.
“Prove it!” He hollered.
And I did. Dark flames crawled out of my mouth, and set fire to the glass. The glass had set fire and to his hand, which more glass spikes had shot out around. The Glass was slowly melting.
“That means nothing! You're probably a Dark Assassin!” Rainshard screamed. He rose his hand, and smashed it down onto me. I had stepped to the side, raised my paw, and I unsheathed my claws. Dark blade grew off them, and I sliced down, breaking the giant flaming glass spike.
Then a man in a dark cloak came from the crowd of terrified people, and shot flames that went right between Rainshard and I. He took his hood off, to reveal himself. It was a man with spikey brown hair. His eyes were dark brown, and he had a smirk on his face.
“Rainshard, that is Shadow. See the white patch on his cheast? No other black cat in this land has such a patch of fur.”

Rainshard then looked at me closely. He picked me up, and I glared at him.
“Put me down you idiot,” I hissed.
He ignored my remark, and started to pet my white patch on my cheast. I then flexed by hind paws, and kicked him in the face. I wriggled out of his grasp, and landed gracefully down.
“It is Shadowstar... Oh, I am so sorry Shadow! What can I get you?” Rainshard said. He didn't sound so sorry, but that was his kind of thing. Always had that one kind of tone, but you knew he was friendly.
“I'll have a darkberry muffin with a glass of milk,” I asked. Rainshard then went into the room he came from. That was where everything was made. To keep his recipies a secret, he never let anyone watch him cook. I hopped on a seat at the bar side, and the man who broke the fight up, sat next to me.
“Shadow, I thought you were recovering,” He asked.
“Well, I felt better. So I decided to leave and adventure the town, Lukia,” I replied.
Lukia shook his head. “You have to get better to win this war, you fool,” Lukia hissed.
I then glared at him. “If I feel good, then I feel good, and I don't need to be kept in a hospital because some wacko can't read medicine right.”
“That maybe true, but it's Samantha's who's carrying for you. She's one of the best in medicine out there. She knows what she's doing,” Lukia replied calmly.
“So? I still call them wackos.”
Rainshard then came out, with a puffy muffin with small dark spots and a glass of cold milk. He set them right in front of me.
“It's on the house,” Was all he said before going back to his room. I bit into the muffin, and gave a grunt of pleasure from eating the muffin. Finally, some real food! Lukia had shook his head, for he knew if he tried to talk to me as I was eating, he would get no response.

Rainshard
FWG God

Re: Chapter 7. Shadowsar's Adventure

Postby Rainshard » 15 Jan 2012, 17:56

described in one word epic
2015 dad
2016 most likely to be a meme.

Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Re: Chapter 7. Shadowsar's Adventure

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 15 Jan 2012, 17:57

Rainshard500 wrote:described in one word epic