Traitor

This is for role-playing crazies out there. Battle one another to see who reigns supreme!

What should happen now?

Poll ended at 18 Jan 2012, 23:03

Give him another chance
29%
Keep him imprisoned
14%
Execute Him
50%
Nothing
7%

Total votes: 14

ghost 9
FWG King

Traitor

Postby ghost 9 » 17 Jan 2012, 23:03

Lightserver0 has betrayed the GF and The Council of Time. He has been imprisoned and the fate is to be decided.
"The costs of action are far less than the costs of inaction."

"If you don't want to be forgotten as soon as you're dead, write something worth reading, or do something worth writing"

Leprechaun Lukia
FWG God

Re: Traitor

Postby Leprechaun Lukia » 17 Jan 2012, 23:06

He shall die for his traitorous acts.
"Everyone else gave up on you... but I saw what you could be!"

azazel_raven_
FWG Prince
Location: Where ever the people who ask complicated questions aren't.

Postby azazel_raven_ » 17 Jan 2012, 23:07

Sorry. But all traitors of The GF must be exucuted. Nice knowing you friend.
I love you guys. All of you <3

Cortex strength:V-19 X.C
Powers: telapathic abilities, nature, and technology.

danny
FWG Mod

Postby danny » 17 Jan 2012, 23:10

i only want to imprison him so i can torture him. make it like guantanamo bay. HE WILL SUFFER AT MY BLADE :3
True beauty lies in the heart, so i must look like stein :D

ghost 9
FWG King

Postby ghost 9 » 17 Jan 2012, 23:12

danny wrote:i only want to imprison him so i can torture him. make it like guantanamo bay. HE WILL SUFFER AT MY BLADE :3

Yea- Uh...I mean...Uh...That would be cruel. I'd never condone such behavior towards enemies/prisoners. O.o

"If you don't want to be forgotten as soon as you're dead, write something worth reading, or do something worth writing"

beana 9000
FWG King

Postby beana 9000 » 17 Jan 2012, 23:40

I guess we can wait for his death…or his other fate…better be death. ._. Just saying.
I’m officially gone. Who cares? Nobody. This will probably that tiny little memory I remember someday. Thanks for the wonderful time FWGers.

lightserver0
FWG Butt Kicker

Postby lightserver0 » 17 Jan 2012, 23:48

how can i be a traitor if i did nothing a fight came up i only watched no traitorous acts were made they could have been yes but none were made so HOW DARE YOU CALL ME A TRAITOR WHEN YOU CAN'T GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT what if somebody else is the traitor framing me I said i still dont know who to fight for so i sent Aros a pm yelling him i was a spy when it turned out i could've been a double agent looking for spies if you excute me you'll never know. That is all I have to say and I withdrawl from all groups Im in and the tournment because im gonna get excuted anyway.
Waiting.......

ghost 9
FWG King

Postby ghost 9 » 17 Jan 2012, 23:59

lightserver0 wrote:how can i be a traitor if i did nothing a fight came up i only watched no traitorous acts were made they could have been yes but none were made so HOW DARE YOU CALL ME A TRAITOR WHEN YOU CAN'T GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT what if somebody else is the traitor framing me I said i still dont know who to fight for so i sent Aros a pm yelling him i was a spy when it turned out i could've been a double agent looking for spies if you excute me you'll never know. That is all I have to say and I withdrawl from all groups Im in and the tournment because im gonna get excuted anyway.

Wii has the Private Messages. You attempted to recruit him into spying for you and then threatened to kill him.

mustache
FWG Baron

Postby mustache » 18 Jan 2012, 00:38

Give him another chance!! Everyone deserves a second chance!!
http://i771.photobucket.com/albums/xx359/2ErecEdwardfan/Blog/Merlin-FlippinEpic.gif

Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 18 Jan 2012, 00:45

I say Give him another Chance. The only thing he did was threaten someone. Everyone threatens someone. He didn't even succeed into getting any valid information. Also, every does get a second chance. Light is still in his "noobiness" stages you could say. Making him suffer from a mistake will never teach him to learn. Someone must learn from their mistakes, not suffer and die from them.

Return to “Role-playing”