Academy of War: Violent Schooling

This is for role-playing crazies out there. Battle one another to see who reigns supreme!
ghost 9
FWG King

Academy of War: Violent Schooling

Postby ghost 9 » 13 Mar 2012, 21:34

Breakfast would be happening soon, and so all of the children had to wake up and prepare to go into the mess hall, and to eat and converse with one another. "Wait up, Josh!" Ghost called over to him him, half running half walking toward the door, as a mass of students piled out of the dorm. "Hurry up!" Josh shouted back, and stepped to the side with Tyler, Max, and Sam. Ghost pushed through the last of the students and made it beside the group. "Alright, let's go." Ghost told them as he began to walk toward the hall, meeting up with Kirstin, Alexandria, and Paton. The group of students began to talk with one another, herding themselves toward the mess hall. "Dude, that exam yesterday was brutal!" Ghost commented exhaustedly. "That's only because you decided not to study it." Josh commented, laughing while saying it. "At least HE did his essay." Kirstin added onto the conversation, grinning. "Eh, I still have a B at least." Josh said in a relaxed manner. "Not for long if you keep up with what you're doing." Jacob said as he reared the corner. "Oh be quiet, Jacob. Your two cents is completely pointless in the conversation." Josh retorted, a silent snarl catching in his throat. "Keep in mind I'm not against using my detention abilities for selfish reasons, Josh. Now get into the mess hall." Jacob told them, walking off. "Full of hot air, that one." Paton commented under her breath, just low enough for him to miss it. "I think someone should do something about it." Ghost said with a menacing grin. "But no one but you is that stupid, Ghost." Alexandria giggled and then continued toward the mess hall, the entire group following. "Hey! I never said I'd do it. Second years don't stand a chance against sixth years..." Ghost trailed off as they reached the hall.

"You're late, as usual. I expect your essays turned in during my class, and I know at least one of you didn't finish." Professor McKenzie told them as he walked out of the mess hall and toward his class. "How...?" Josh began to wonder. "Dude, either you, me or Alexandria ALWAYS forgets our homework. It's nothing new, and I could've predicted as much." Ghost said with a smile and then the group started to laugh as they sat down. After eating, the group made their goodbyes and walked off to their classes, Ghost and Josh leading directly into an ambush. "I suggest you stop right there, kid." A seventh year told them. "And why is that?" Ghost asked with a challenging tone. "Because," The seventh year began to say as another one approached from behind, "We don't like you, and our friends don't like you. Not to mention you're a Dark Hexan." He continued, even though Josh turned to face the other seventh year. Another seventh year walked up behind the first one, and then Josh formed a blade of shadows on his hand, Ghost unsheathing a dark red blade. "So you want to fight to the DEATH Hmmm? Fine by me." The seventh year said, as he pulled out a dark blue double-bladed sword, and his friends pulling out a two handed ax and a sword. Ghost launched himself toward the first one, dodging the ax that swung by his head. Once there, he landed three blows in quick succession, leaving a massive gash in the seventh year's chest, neck, and eyebrow. The seventh year fell the ground moaning in agony as his body convulsed. Ghost moved aside as the ax came crashing down on his leg, just missing his major artery. "You're lucky I can't destroy souls yet." Ghost said and slammed the blade into the seventh year's face, taking the double bladed one and slamming it into his chest. Ghost looked back to see Josh parry an attempted blow towards his collar bone, and shift the blade forward, cutting off the seventh year's fingers, and cutting a massive gash on the front of his throat, hitting his jugular. The seventh year fell to the ground and convulsed as the other had. Ghost pulled the blade of the ax out of his leg and sent energy into it. The muscle began to weave back together, along with the skin and veins. "Stop right there!" a proffesor yelled as she ran toward them. Don't think that you will be allowed to get out of this!" She began to chastise them and...

(Thanks for reading Chapter II: Violent Schooling
Chapter I: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=10867
Prologue: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=10865
"The costs of action are far less than the costs of inaction."

"If you don't want to be forgotten as soon as you're dead, write something worth reading, or do something worth writing"

Return to “Role-playing”