Academy of War: Telepaths and School

This is for role-playing crazies out there. Battle one another to see who reigns supreme!
ghost 9
FWG King

Academy of War: Telepaths and School

Postby ghost 9 » 14 Mar 2012, 21:44

Can't believe we're getting in trouble because WE got jumped...talk about completly stupid. Ghost thought to himself as the professor dragged him and Josh to the headmaster's office furiously. Once they arrived at the headmaster's door, she professor raised her hand to knock, and then an "enter" came before she could manage a slight tap.She motioned for the two boys to enter the office, but made no attempt to do so herself. As the two boys entered the room, the door shut by itself, and a man could be seen behind a cluttered desk full of scolls and tablets. I see you boys have made a mess in my school, whether self defense or not. An unknown voice seemed to say inside their head with a disaproving tone. "What th-" Ghost began to say, and then was interrupted by Josh saying, "He's mastered the skill of telepathy." The man set down the scroll and looked up, looking at Josh in the eye with a childish grin. "Someone's been studying up on their abilities." The headmaster said with a chuckle. "Anyway, you have fought in our schools and displayed violence, I cannot ignore that. I also cannot ignore the fact that it was self defense, and you did not actually kill anyone, and yes, I have looked through your memories. Therefore, the punishment will be, that you willl clean the males dorms during your study period. I suggest you greatly focus on your work in class, because otherwise, your grades will decline. Am I understood?" He added in a more serious tone. "Yes sir..." both Ghost and Josh said in uninsion. The headmaster got up and moved toward the bookcase, and then looked back with a confused expression. "You may go now." He said, and then continued looking for something among the shelves. Both Josh and Ghost got up and headed toward the door, each of them afraid to think a thought, in fear that he might overhear them. They rushed out of the room, and hurried down the corridor and on to their classes. "Cya Josh." Ghost said, and then broke off and went down to the chemistry hall, taught by professor Alexander, and Josh down toward the history class, taught by Professor Shrader.

Ghost hurried into the classroom, and sat down beside Kirstin, trying to avoid eye contact form the other students. "Where have you been?" Kirstin asked anxiously in a whisper. "I-" Ghost began to say. "Ghost! Where have you been? You've missed half of class." Professor Alexander called toward Ghost. "I was talking with the headmaster. You can confirm with him after class if you want." Ghost told him. "I will. Now where's your homework?" Alexander continued to pry. "I...uh...left it in the dorm." Ghost said nonchalantly. "Uh huh...I expect it by the end of the day, if I don't you'll have a detention." Alexander said, and then went back to the blackboard and continued to teach. "So? What happened?" Kirstin continued to pri. "Me and Josh were jumped by a couple of seventh years. They got laid out, and we were untouched, basically, but then Professor Selene took us to the headmaster's office. He seemed pretty cool, but also pretty crazy, and he could read minds!" Ghost told her. Kirstin looked sceptic, but if she did not believe him, she certainly didn't show.

"Hurry up! We're going to miss dinner if you don't hurry!" Tyler urged Ghost, and Josh, who had also recieved help with cleaning the dorm from Max, and Sam. "We're almost done, hold on!" Ghost called back as he sent a small wind across the floors. It sucked up all of the trash and dust, and deposited it in the trashcan. "Alright, we're done. Come on!" Ghost called to the rest of them, and they ran and met up with Kirstin and Paton. "Where's Alexandria?" Tyler asked trying to seem inconspicious. "Professor Selene is making her stay back in the class to study since exams are coming up and she hasn't been doing too well." Paton replied, pretending not to notice Tyler's change of tone. "Oh." He said, dissapointedly. They made their way into the mess hall and sat down together in their groups, and as they did so, many of the seventh years turned and looked over at them, along with sixth and fifth years. Word had spread like a wildfire among the older years, but a large number from the rest of the years remained completly unaware of the situation that had happened. "They got lucky." One seventh year has said in a loud whisper, and then was quiet when Ghost looked back at him. "It would seem that our little disagreement with those seventh years has become quite the topic among those guys." Ghost commented as he turned back towards the group and began to eat. "We knew it would. It was only a matter of time." Josh commented, and then continued to eat with a brooding appearence. "That's true, and I see no problem with it being spread like that. Just hope my name gets around." Ghost said with a grin. "You shouldn't be so happy about what you did, Ghost. Obviously that was only the start of the trouble we are going to get in." Josh replied with a gloomy expression. "Perhaps, but I'll welcome the violence. Not enough exciting events happen in this place anyway. We might as well lighten up the place a bit, right?" Ghost said with an arrogent tone. "One day, you're going to get yourself killed with that attitude, dude." Josh told him...

(Thanks for reading Telepaths and School, and I hope you enjoyed it)
Chapter 2: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=10871
Chapter I: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=10867
Prologue: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=10865
"The costs of action are far less than the costs of inaction."

"If you don't want to be forgotten as soon as you're dead, write something worth reading, or do something worth writing"

someguy
FWG Prince

Re: Telepaths and School

Postby someguy » 15 Mar 2012, 06:03

wat the heck so many long topics i cant read them all
This guy is the embodiment of cringe.
[img]https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-v9PdfKlA2WE/TfYGXjiZJ5I/AAAAAAAABmA/gJslrGtGfPw/h120/dancing+pig.gif[/img]
Sg's Piggy

Return to “Role-playing”