Slave Born: Prologue

This is for role-playing crazies out there. Battle one another to see who reigns supreme!
beana 9000
FWG King

Slave Born: Prologue

Postby beana 9000 » 05 Apr 2012, 15:20

Prologue

On a dried,barren hill,a pair of creatures stared up at a slave carrier as it came up to a tall structure.
"We going to raid there,Afer?"
Afer had his eyes staring up and out at the blazing sun. Now this planet had been at its closest to its parent star,so the face had been scorched since.
"Yeh. We goin' alright." He smiled grimly. He had cracked,yellowed teeth,and now the flying ship had landed at the station. He started walking towards a small speeder. Sand had covered parts of it,and Afer dusted it off.
"Come on,yew eediot. We goin' now."
"Coming boss."
This moronic idiot better not mess up my plan,Afer thought. Rork had always been stupid. Like this planet. His home. He put his dusty foot on the pedal and the speeder sped off. Rork had started his up, and he lifted after his boss. Both sped off into a sandstorm,and were gone.

As a screen flashed on which showed a dried out planet,a boy and his mother stared out back at the twin turbine slave ship they had ridden on from their old home. The boy's mother held her son up on her own shoulder. An elderly man looked up at him,and smiled. He had watched the boy all the trip,and knew the reason they were on here. Like most places in the outer planetary system,slavery was permitted. They were poor,and couldn't pay what they owed for over two months. Now,they were going to be property of a slave owner.
The man looked up at the boy,and asked,"What is your name young man?"
The boy shied back to his mother's head,and whispered "Ha--" Something bumped against the ship,and a human-like creature stepped forward.
"Alright you slaves,get out of my ship!" His pink skin twitched as a hatch opened to a building. All the aliens and humans went out on to a platform. The man looked back at the boy.
"Ha?"
"Haki.",he mumbled. But news had been told that his grandfather died,leaving with no trace. The man smiled,and they all lined up on a yellow beam. "Your new owners are coming to see you now.",a screen read. Haki's mother read down to their names,and tightened her grip on her son's head.
"No…",she whispered more to herself then anybody else. Tears welled in her eyes,and she told Haki,"Don't worry. Just…don't…" A pair of hands grabbed up Haki,and they were walking away.
"Mom…?" he whispered. She smiled at him the best she could,but he knew that the smile was fake. Now he knew something was up,and he struggled against the fleshy things that grabbed him. He tried kicking,but his foot met nothing but cold,hard steel. But at four years old,he could withstand what most his age couldn't. He kicked again and again,but to no avail. They had him,and were going someplace he had no idea of.
I’m officially gone. Who cares? Nobody. This will probably that tiny little memory I remember someday. Thanks for the wonderful time FWGers.

Return to “Role-playing”