Slave Born: The Changing

This is for role-playing crazies out there. Battle one another to see who reigns supreme!
beana 9000
FWG King

Slave Born: The Changing

Postby beana 9000 » 09 Apr 2012, 20:34

Haki swept up piles of slime after his master,and creature who was at least four times as bigger than him,and to what most thought,the smelliest being in the sector. Another pile was beside a huge chair,and Haki knew his master was near by; the slime was wet and stinky.
"Slave! Move over,you are blocking my view of the raak fight!"
Haki knew enough about raak fights that he could write a series about them. He glanced over at the two bat fanged,eyeless,dogs with wings as they screeched in pain and in anger. 'Waste of a carcass.' he thought,and saw one had already been slaughtered by the other. Two other slaves scooped the body up and tossed it into a bin. The bin grumbled,and a small vile came out. Haki swept another slime ball up,and sighed. He had been hard at work from the day he arrived. At a young age,he would pick the blood lerms off of Igerth,his master. He would always wonder what happened to his mother,too,since they hadn't seen or heard from one another for ages. Haki new it was 9 years since then,and he cursed to himself as he grabbed up an electro-staff,stabbed it into a lerm,and set it to off. The lerm dropped into another bin,and vaporized away to nothing but dust.
"Slave,I am waiting for my din-". Igerth's call had been cut off by a strange noise. Ice started to form on top of things,and the room instantly started to freeze up. 'So this is what they were talking about! This is the Changing!',he thought.
"Guards,slaves,set everything that can warm things on! NOW!" Igerth called from his chair. 'Now could be my chance to escape from this death trap.' Haki grabbed the electro-staff and his thermosuit switched on as he jumped from a nearby window. A guard was on an idle speeder,and Haki wasted no time getting him off of it. The speeder set to life,and he was on his way into the frozen wasteland.
"AFTER HIM YOU WORTHLESS GUARDS! SET A BOUNTY ON HIM,SEND MESSAGES TO ALL THE BARS,GET HIM BACK!" The calls of his old master died off as he sped off. There was no going back,unless he wanted to face the wrath of his now angered enemy.

Rork and Afer watched as a holo-message appeared inside the bar they were in. It showed a picture of a small 13 year old,and information came down into a scroll bar. The bounty was high priced,because from a slave owner,they would pay lots. Afer plugged his high tech watch into the bounty station,and the data streamed in.
"We gettin' that kid. He be easy to catch." They both headed out,and looked to where he was last spotted. But it was too late for looking now. A shuttle started lifting up,and it was the last of the day. Rork and Afer wanted to get off this cold-hot rock as they called it,and they dashed to the station.
"Sorry sirs,we can't stop it when it is already leaving. You must wait another day." Afer cursed,and went back to the bar. What he needed was a drink;a drink that would make his problems all float away.

(I have something else in mind now. It will have a bite of the new chapter,and the
title. So yeah.)

Slave Born: Escape

Haki then stopped at a station for a shuttle,which was now leaving. He grabbed out a grapple line and shot it into an open window,and it caught. He reeled himself in and grabbed aboard. Haki slid the window closed,and hid in a seat. He relaxed,and fell asleep.
I’m officially gone. Who cares? Nobody. This will probably that tiny little memory I remember someday. Thanks for the wonderful time FWGers.

Return to “Role-playing”