Character History

This is for role-playing crazies out there. Battle one another to see who reigns supreme!
beana 9000
FWG King

Re: New Rules

Postby beana 9000 » 20 Jul 2012, 06:22

Muh. I guess I'll get mine over with just so I can have my powers back.

Name: Mizu Shounen (Yeah you haters. My Rotr name.)

Powers and how he got them:

Ability to warp water into any form at will: During a test,he was mutated with a serum that would warp his skin into a vapor. From there,he was able to control water around him,and could boil and freeze it as well.

Nature: Spending time around the native plants and trees had made him used to the surrounding area. Once,he had been cut by a very rare plant that had turned most of his blood to a thicker,sap like substance that his body was able to move around. He then killed the plant,and was enraged by the cut that he made the vegetation around him die off quickly.

Mind: Having been able to focus very hard on certain things for long amounts of time,he was able to levitate small things at first. But when the day he had been taken away to be tested on,the serum also gave him the power to be able to lift larger items,such as people,boulders,etc.

Backstory: This WAS meant to go into the topic in para-rp,but that died and needs to be revived. Anyway.

They grabbed me,hard cold hands that seemed to have ice pumping through their veins. I was thrown down upon some metal board,that looked much like one that I had seen in old horror movies. They had mumbled a few sharp words to me,and to one another. Ones that sounded like "Lay",or "Git down". I hadn't understood why in all of my village these men had to choose me. There had been more kids,so why couldn't one of THEM be chosen instead. Mother had told me that I had a gift,some how,and that I'd use it to help others. She then let these men take me to wherever their devilish minds directed them to. Once I was shoved into a room,still on the cart,lights flashed on and I heard flashes coming from everywhere. Then,a few pricks happened. Hair,blood,and tissue samples I guess. Then,the brought up a swift hand and stabbed me. A cold numb feeling went through me as I screamed like bloody murder. I feat as I then was floating. I saw my hands had turned to a gas,and I drifted through the air. That must mean I died.

A few hours had passed,before I came up on a forest,hoping for berries to eat when I felt another sharp pain. A plant had stabbed me. Nature's way of saying,"Just go jump off a cliff,dirt bag." Then,I looked at the cut. The blood was slowly coming out,and I gasped. Now I have been cut by a POISONOUS plant. How else can my day get worse? In rage,I yelled again,wanting the whole world to hear my anger for it. I grabbed the plant and tore it to only its' petals. Then,as I scowled,the petals started from pink to gray. I looked all around,and saw ALL of the trees have died. I'm a monster. Left to die. But still a monster. I meditated,and saw where I'd go next.

AND that is it. Read Rotr for more storyline on my character. He ISN'T some little kid any more either. This may be a story,but like it says. BACK story. :U Soyeah. I'm done here now. Hopefully.
I’m officially gone. Who cares? Nobody. This will probably that tiny little memory I remember someday. Thanks for the wonderful time FWGers.

Cryos
Noobie Doobie

Postby Cryos » 01 Aug 2012, 22:52

Name: Cryos
Species: Ice Demon
Appearance: close to seven feet tall, blue-white skin, two arms and two legs each with five claws, two wings of a darker blue, a tail, ape-like face with a dog "muzzle", two fairly long horns
Powers (normal): the ability to freeze things, make weapons out of ice, turn into a cloud of frost, freeze people's blood (only when he bites them)
Ruling Powers (explained later): sensing everyone coming in or going out of Frozen Hell, the ability to "expel" people (leave, now!), controling other ice demons, can instantly teleport back to Frozen Hell from anywhere
Backstory: Cryos didn't always have the powers he posseses today! He even looked different when he was young! He didn't have wings, and his horns were very short (they never seemed to grow). Cryos, like many other Lower Demons, didn't know his parents because they dumped him in an enormous, dirty egg pit! Raised by the two ruthless female demons Flaka and Blizzbulb, Cryos developed a deep hatred for Higher Demons. Before one of his rare outings into High City (the home of all Higher Demons), an old demon gave Cryos an ice ring. He said that he had never figured out what it did, so he wanted to pass it on to another hoping that they would. When he arrived in High City, Cryos got separated from the main group, and a High Demon attacked him! Miraculously, Cryos killed him, and the ice ring went to work on stealing the dead demon's power. Cryos felt "higher", and his horns grew! From that day forward, Cryos vowed to steal the power of Higher Demons everywhere, and make the Lower Levels (where he grew up) a better place! Cryos stuck to his vow for centuries, but in doing so he got unwanted attention. The Great One (the ruler of Frozen Hell at the time) expelled Cryos before he could gain enough power to overthrow him! Cryos, defeated, stayed on Earth plotting his revenge. When the day came that he was ready, Cryos summoned an ice imp, and, using the gate opened by the imp, he stole back into Frozen Hell! Once there, he rallied the other Lower Demons, and stormed the Great One's castle! After stealing his power, Cryos not only gained a much better knowledge of his icy abilities, but he also gained the Ruling Powers! Now Cryos rules over Frozen Hell, and true to his word he is making it a better place

IsAmy
FWG Skull Grinder

Postby IsAmy » 08 Aug 2012, 12:51

New One...Update
Her Name? Amy Shivai, The angel
Her Weapons? The holy spear, The holy bow, The holy dagger, And The holy sword
Her Powers? Banishment, which is that when someone enters my home, they are immediately banished from it.. Accept, which is when someone dies, they are revived, if i feel like it.. Armageddon, well you should know :P. Soul stare, basically my eyes stare in your soul, ripping it apart
Her special power? Blood angel, Which i have to kill 10 times for that. It basically makes my attack strength insanely high, and looks cool.

Back Story..
Cheerful life... horrible death
Amy Shivai was 11, and she was very nice, friendly, and awesome. Her best friend, was also! One day, they thought they should go to a duel...
It was Dr.Satan V.S Cryos. Cryos lost , so he went crazy, walked up to Amy, and stabbed her, killing her. In death, Amy was told to go up or down.... She went down, originally wanting to be a demon, but instead she was in the god's land.She was approved because of her niceness and she decided she should stay.. When Amy reached the age of 15, she was ordered to kill Cryos.The god Sheven gave her ability's.
Hi guys!

Tycoon
FWG Mod

Postby Tycoon » 23 Aug 2012, 15:40

Tycoon Day
Mia Witchiz

They're two girls who originated from one girl - me.

Mia has become a Girl, living on Cloud Nine (seriously), and she can control the elements - can control the elements - Fire, Water, Earth, Air, - and a few other things, like the weather, and light.
Tycoon is a normal/ish human being, and she lives rough, in forests, or deserts. She has her faithful bow, and her green cloak, and her brown satchel, and that's it.
I'm the girl behind it all... But I'm no longer in the picture. All I know is this:
I started out a girl called Louise, blonde hair bleached from ginger, and I was a secret agent, but during a jump off a building gone wrong, I lost my memory, And became Tycoon.
I met a boy, in a room, and told him i was an amnesiac, and he taught me to spar again, and duel, until i beat him, which was when I left, but only because he had become insane, and was casting spells, one of which healed a wound i had on my neck... And streaks in my hair glowed blue, pink and blue.
Except, Tycoon Left. The real me became Mia Witchiz, whilst Tycoon adopted the surname Day, related to her pale hair. Mia was always good on the bow, but then she was kidnapped, and tortured. Eventually they burnt her, but she survived, and ran into a lake, becoming water as she'd become fire, and when she left, she evaporated, becoming air, and after rematerialising, she hit the ground, and became unconcious.
This whole time, she felt everything, until she became unconcious, and she lay there for a month, whilst since she was in the woods, the plants grew over her and ivy dyed streaks of her hair green. She was awoken by Tycoon, who'd found a bag of blue dust, and wonder'ed if it was Mia's. They looked inside, and found themselves in a silver corridor. They went down, and found them selves in a red and blue room. They became fast friends...and the rest is a blur, until they parted, after years of traveling, when Tycoon went to the desert and Mia the clouds.
Tycoon is able to become a phoenix at will, and Mia a fish - or a butterfly.
They both have a spirit (ghost girl) form, Because every year, on midsummers day, they mourn a friend. Her name was Deevy. She was the source of their powers.

Deevy x

(I only RP as one of the two at a time, and I use the names)
------
I'm continuing with more
-----

So Mia lives on Cloud Nine, so She's out of the picture.

Amelia Markham
-
She is a young girl, who's grown up in the wild, she's from the East, and was brought up for five years in the South. She's searching for a different person everytime, and doesn't appear to have any un-natural powers. Short - ish black hair cut with a knife, green eyes, and freckles make her seem harmless. A good friend of Tycoon.

|Tycoon Continued

Scarlet hair, like blood. A little bit of a klutz but she now owns a hotel (made of diamonds and wood) and she controls the elements (she prefers not to unless in not in first form, her best element in first form is fire)
Her hotel is for healing and staying in, and all sorts which is useful for honing her powers.

First Form: Normal Human Girl
Second Form: Flame. She has bright orange hair like fire and hones fire.
The forms go on as she gets emotional highest she's ever been is eightth form.

--
Baby Tycoon

Sounds Like Tycoon in the past, but its actually the future. Basically....

Tycoons little orange box she uses to travel time will break one day. She'll go into a rage, end up back in the same time period as the current Tycoon, destroy a whole town and become a baby.

Simple. She damaged her timeline.

MAJOR EDIT

i'm fixing the gaps in Ty's story, so most of this is wrong
Last edited by Tycoon on 12 Nov 2013, 19:27, edited 2 times in total.
Image FWG Potential Princess 2016

#FreeWorldFinder 2nd place in Scavenger Hunt
#3 in the Halloween competition
~ it's a perfect day / to float away ~

BIG EYES
FWG Earl

Postby BIG EYES » 24 Aug 2012, 00:15

This post will include the characters I have created, maybe more later.

(O)_(O) :3

Wraith.

Razgriz.

Anatolia's Raven (White Glint)

(O)_(O) Bio: An unknown being from long long ago. He roams the world, keeping everything in balance. His power allows him to wield voids, areas between universes and dimensions. In order to wield the power of void, his soul was completely destroyed as it would interfere with the void. More information will be needed on this being as there aren't many people who know him except for people who come across him. He is known for his patience in battle, easily planning his moves to anticipate anything that occurs in combat.

Wraith Bio: What looks like a normal person can be a fatal mistake. Wraith is the leader of the Assassin's Creed, a clan of assassins dedicated to preserving the balance of life and stopping the attempts of power-hungry groups like The Templars. His powers are derived from light and darkness as he wields in unison as well as the ability to wield the unknown arts of Haki, a powerful form of energy used to defend, attack and stun his target. The thing that makes him dangerous is his adaptability. Wraith can wield many weapons in combat and has extensive knowledge of his foe's strengths and weaknesses. If you are marked for death by him, there is no escaping his watchful eye. His most reliable weapon is his trademark hidden blade as you won't see it coming. Be especially careful when he glows white as this is caused by an object called the Apple of Eden.

Razgriz Bio: No one knows where he came from. Legend has it that he only comes when there is fighting as he wields dual forms. Razgriz is derived from a legend that talks about his arrival in the North Sea. The legend goes.
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself, first as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time as a great hero."
He is a being born for combat, as his powers would state. He is also half demon and half angel, the idea of symbolizing opposites in unison. This being is not to be trifled with, be careful if you encounter him.

Anatolia's Raven Bio: Legend speaks of a robot that considered undefeated in battle. This robot was nicknamed White Glint, probably because as it engaged in combat, it flew so fast that all you could see was a white flash. It is at least the height of an 10 story building but capable of destroying armies. The robot carries a daunting arsenal, wielding 2 assault rifles and carrying a numerous load of scatter missiles. Its armor is a mix of carbon nanofibers combined with diamond and depleted uranium to form a powerful syncopated armor that is able to withstand damage that is 10 times stronger than the damage inflicted by a carpet bomb. The most dangerous feature is the Primal Armor it carries, which is powered by Kojima particles, giving it a complete all-around protection to energy and matter based attacks. An inherit ability of the Primal Armor is its offensive attack called Assault armor, which allows it to release an immense amount of Kojima particles around it in a 360 motion, allowing for complete destruction of many beings within 10 miles.

Abilities
Haki: This is a derived form of power from the anime One Piece. It is used in three different ways, all deadly when combined together.
Haki #1 Kenbunshoku: Observation Haki. This form of Haki enables the user to keep his/her eyes on the target. In this ability, he can see how fast you are moving, where you are going at all times and where you are at the current moment.
Haki #2 Busoshoku: This is also known as Armament Haki. This type allows me to amplify the amount of power my attack would do a target. It's implications can range from a normal poke to a mind crush. The most dangerous part about this Haki is that if the target were to be in an elemental form, say water, It allows me to solidify their body into flesh and blood, thus allowing me to attack a person who would otherwise be difficult to strike. It is also flexible, being able to protect me with a bluish veil that is faintly visible.
Haki #3 Haoshoku: Otherwise known as Conqueror's Haki. This is one of the most powerful of the three forms, able to devastating mind attacks. This is dangerous because it impliments a new tactic of mind warfare. Only certain people have been able to stop it, due to the fact that their will is far stronger than the user's.

Unique items:
Kairoseki: A unique blue colored rock that was originally from One piece with the ability to negate the powers of anyone exposed to it. This rock has been converted into cuffs and arrows/nets capable of restraining many people in its trap. It will also revert the person into a human form and create extreme fatigue to those ensared.
Apple of Eden: A relic from Assassin's Creed. This item allows its user to heal people at his will, control their minds and create illusions to trick his enemies.
(I must state when I have illusions and tell you which one is real or not. Mind Control only works on those who want to interfere on one on one fights and for purposes not pertaining to fighting like no uisng other people's bodies to fight for me)
Last edited by BIG EYES on 13 Sep 2012, 05:33, edited 5 times in total.
Excalibur: I AM THE BESTEST
Sylvie: QUACK!
Kit Kat: ill fight you
Rainshard: Im very gay
Excalibur: ex > zia
Lukia: he doesnt do it - lukia 2915
The Divine Potato: Tumeric is the Spice of Life
Icamenal: Im the humblest guy in the world!

prophet
FWG King

Postby prophet » 26 Aug 2012, 08:06

ALBEREICH AKOLITE

He can see you :3
Image FWG BLACKBELT

My Discord ID is Artolix, if anybody wants to reconnect.

IsAmy
FWG Skull Grinder

Postby IsAmy » 27 Aug 2012, 13:07

prophet wrote:ALBEREICH AKOLITE

He can see you :3

So scared of him .... LOL :P
Hi guys!

Quinten QSA
Green FWGer

Postby Quinten QSA » 31 Aug 2012, 05:57

All my charecters are : Male Name : Quinten / Quinten Qsa / Derp / A-13 / Army of Gods

(NOTE: this paragraph below is for the names above!)

Quinten is a shapeshifter who lived for billions of years .... he lost count. Quin also has a demon and angel inside him he got them form his parents since his mom was pure angel as his father was a demon...so of course he was a mix and the family line are all shapeshifters .Quinten was at a store and ...he was bored so he used him power to move some stuff around in the store from a distance messing with the regular humans...as he used his power to move the a puppet he noticed he could move it the way he wanted...just like as he imagined.. so he bought some small puppets and played with them for a while....then Quinten started to make full sized puppets using them for fights he got in.. Quinten also has a use for powers throughout the years his friends and family taught him some powers and how to fight....soon Quinten managed his own power becoming one of the most powerfull in his family..
Satone and Tiora
(demon and angel complete forms)
______________________________________________________________________Name: Ginsete

Ginsete is the son of two, the goddess of love and the god of life.... Ginsete is a dragon that has no legs nor wings but he levitates on the ground as he is about 8 feet tall ... Gin learned all his skills of fighting from a great war against the god of evil (his uncle).... however since he does not fight much he doesnt use his powers much making people think hes just another store owner who can cook amazing meals (5 star rank from humans, dragons, demons, angels, animals,....so far he has pleased everyone)
______________________________________________________________________ Name: Deon

Ginsete's little brother and a fun litle dragon.... and even though he is Ginsete's little brother he has wings, legs and walks on all fours ...and he only has 3 powers that were passed down in traits... he can use ice, acid, and poisen. deon is only about 2 years old.

wolfpack is a werewolf that doesnt really have any powers except for being extremely fast , his weapons are two guns/swords..wolfpack is only 27 years old.
wolfpack is a leader and can trick people easily whenever he sees the red moon that comes rarely, he goes into a monsterous form of wolf..he get about 3 times in size and eyes turn red and glow like the moon.
Zero comes form a area were everyone gets a special form at the age 6-10... however Zero grew up without going into his form a single time...when he was 24 a gang came into his house when he was at work stole some things and as they got outside trying to kidnap Zero's wife Zero saw what they were doing and they laughed saying he couldnt do anything to them without a form...saying that the leader of the gang turns his arm into a bunch of blade cutting he head off... Zero diddnt have any response to the gang as he jus lowered his head...Zero's hands suddenly grew claws and as he looked up tears streaming down his face his eyes were red ...the one who could change into a wold jumped forward going into his form as Zero lifted his hand as the wolf hit against Zero ...Zero was untouched and the wolf lay behind him cut clean in half mouth to tail..the next jumped forward turning into a monster made of chains as Zero roared and the monster made of chains blasted ripped into nothing... the leader then jumped forward punching Zero ..Zero caught the guys fist without trying as he grabbed him by the neck.. zero then pulled his arm back pulling the gang leaders soul out...he used the gang leaders soul and put it into his wifes body and healed her head back onto her neck with his newly found power....(how Zero and kyzen met): Zero was chained to a wall as a new bad guy (of the anime im working on) walks in front of zero with a knife.. Zero has a sword he cant move (his form he gets was turned into a sword which is a rare thing to happen) the bad guy swings his arm at zero's neck about to cut the breathing cord as in slow motion... a monsterous red / black head with foot long thin teeth like blades comes out of the tip of the sword as he bit off the guys head clean off as kyzen came out of sword mode ..afterwords kyzen and zero grew to be great friends and travel everywere.
______________________________________________________________________Name: ??

....he has no powers whatsoever and he is just a voice that does intro's, talks ect for poeple (pm me for it)......

Kero is Quinten's family pet known to be able to go really fast and be able to fight without any powers... however he does have a certain power he can shoot from his mouth... it is made form a unknown substance...

Quinten QSA
Green FWGer

Postby Quinten QSA » 31 Aug 2012, 06:00

All my charecters are : Male Name : Quinten / Quinten Qsa / Derp / A-13 / Army of Gods

Quinten is a shapeshifter who lived for billions of years .... he lost count. Quin also has a demon and angel inside him he got them from his parents since his mom was pure angel as his father was a demon...so of course he was a mix and the family line are all shapeshifters .Quinten was at a store and ...he was bored so he used his power to move some stuff around in the store from a distance messing with the regular humans...as he used his power to move a puppet he noticed he could move it the way he wanted...just like as he imagined.. so he bought some small puppets and played with them for a while....then Quinten started to make full sized puppets using them for fights he got in.. Quinten also has powers he got throughout the years , his friends and family taught him s and how to fight....soon Quinten managed his own powers becoming one of the most powerfull in his family..
Satone and Tiora
______________________________________________________________________Name: Ginsete

Ginsete is the son of two, the goddess of love and the god of life.... Ginsete is a dragon that has no legs nor wings but he levitates on the ground as he is about 8 feet tall ... Gin learned all his skills of fighting from a great war against the god of evil (his uncle).... however since he does not fight much he doesnt use his powers much making people think hes just another store owner who can cook amazing meals (5 star rank from humans, dragons, demons, angels, animals,....so far he has pleased everyone)
______________________________________________________________________ Name: Deon

Ginsete's little brother and a fun litle dragon.... and even though he is Ginsete's little brother he has wings, legs and walks on all fours ...and he only has 3 powers that were passed down in traits... he can use ice, acid, and poisen. deon is only about 2 years old.

wolfpack is a werewolf that doesnt really have any powers except for being extremely fast , his weapons are two guns/swords..wolfpack is only 27 years old.
wolfpack is a leader and can trick people easily whenever he sees the red moon that comes rarely, he goes into a monsterous form of wolf..he get about 3 times in size and eyes turn red and glow like the moon.
Zero comes form a area were everyone gets a special form at the age 6-10... however Zero grew up without going into his form a single time...when he was 24 a gang came into his house when he was at work stole some things and as they got outside trying to kidnap Zero's wife Zero saw what they were doing and they laughed saying he couldnt do anything to them without a form...saying that the leader of the gang turns his arm into a bunch of blade cutting he head off... Zero diddnt have any response to the gang as he jus lowered his head...Zero's hands suddenly grew claws and as he looked up tears streaming down his face his eyes were red ...the one who could change into a wold jumped forward going into his form as Zero lifted his hand as the wolf hit against Zero ...Zero was untouched and the wolf lay behind him cut clean in half mouth to tail..the next jumped forward turning into a monster made of chains as Zero roared and the monster made of chains blasted ripped into nothing... the leader then jumped forward punching Zero ..Zero caught the guys fist without trying as he grabbed him by the neck.. zero then pulled his arm back pulling the gang leaders soul out...he used the gang leaders soul and put it into his wifes body and healed her head back onto her neck with his newly found power....(how Zero and kyzen met): Zero was chained to a wall as a new bad guy (of the anime im working on) walks in front of zero with a knife.. Zero has a sword he cant move (his form he gets was turned into a sword which is a rare thing to happen) the bad guy swings his arm at zero's neck about to cut the breathing cord as in slow motion... a monsterous red / black head with foot long thin teeth like blades comes out of the tip of the sword as he bit off the guys head clean off as kyzen came out of sword mode ..afterwords kyzen and zero grew to be great friends and travel everywere.

....he has no powers whatsoever and he is just a voice that does intro's, talks ect for poeple (pm me for it)......

Kero is Quinten's family pet known to be able to go really fast and be able to fight without any powers... however he does have a certain power he can shoot from his mouth... it is made form a unknown substance...

Quinten QSA
Green FWGer

Postby Quinten QSA » 31 Aug 2012, 06:04

Quinten is a shapeshifter who lived for billions of years .... he lost count. Quin also has a demon and angel inside him he got them from his parents since his mom was pure angel as his father was a demon...so of course he was a mix and the family line are all shapeshifters .Quinten was at a store and ...he was bored so he used his power to move some stuff around in the store from a distance messing with the regular humans...as he used his power to move a puppet he noticed he could move it the way he wanted...just like as he imagined.. so he bought some small puppets and played with them for a while....then Quinten started to make full sized puppets using them for fights he got in.. Quinten also has powers he got throughout the years , his friends and family taught him s and how to fight....soon Quinten managed his own powers becoming one of the most powerfull in his family..
Satone and Tiora

Ginsete is the son of the goddess of love and the god of life.... Ginsete is a dragon that has no legs nor wings but he levitates above the ground as he is 8 feet tall ... Gin learned all his skills of fighting from a great war against the god of evil (his uncle).... however since he does not fight much he doesnt use his powers much making people think hes just another store owner who can cook amazing meals (5 star rank from humans, dragons, demons, angels, animals,....so far he has pleased everyone)

Ginsete's little brother and a fun little dragon.... and even though he is Ginsete's little brother he has wings, legs and walks on all fours ...and he only has 3 powers that were passed down in traits... he can use ice, acid, and poisen. deon is only about 2 years old.

Kero is Quinten's family pet known to be able to go really fast and be able to fight without any powers... however he does have a certain power he can shoot from his mouth... it is made from a unknown substance...

Return to “Role-playing”