Character History

This is for role-playing crazies out there. Battle one another to see who reigns supreme!
prophet
FWG King

Re: New Rules

Postby prophet » 24 Jun 2012, 15:00

NEW CHARACTER
Name: Albereich Akolite
Powers: Darkness Manipulation, Dark matter Condensing, Various "Dark" Abilities, and those of Oblivion.
Weapons:Oblivion(The ability to condense into any form as long as its 500 Miles wide and 600 Miles high, it can extend to 400 Miles within a Split-Second. It can also release Thousands of Spells)
Back Story: Albereich Was born in a normal home. A normal Boy, an average Joe. He suffered from Constant Black-outs. After he gained consciousness from every black out, something bad, or good, always happened. Nothing too good, or too bad. Til one day, he had a black out, and he woke up, Everyone in his Family was dead in extremely Brutal ways. Albereich Was the re-incarnation of the Old god Prophet, They were said to exist thousands of years back, but were assumed a legend. During these black outs, The soul and powers of The prophet-god would course through his mortal body. These black outs were triggered in Crucial Moments in his life, or at random. He left and tried to live on his own for the rest of his life, he met friends and lived with families, but ended up blacking out and finding them dead. Over That time, he learned to control that power into stages and abilities, The old god and Albereich, working togethor, Albereich's soul being Corrupted.

Form 1 (Human State): Albereich Appears as a human and can Conjure a Black Exo-Skeleton and Minor Darkness Attacks.
Form 2(Possessed State): Albereich is completely tooken over by the old god, and has no control over his body. Can Conjure Benehime and his Eyes Glow red with blood craving. His speed and strength is doubled. He is able to use a bit more advanced Darkness Abilities.
Form 3(Old god state): The old god comes out of his human shell and reveals his true form. Is able to use Extremely Powerful darkness Abilities. His strength and Speed is increased by alot.
Form 4(Oblivion State): The old god Releases Benehime's power and his Speed and Strength is increased. Benehime turns into a scythe and he can manipulate his enemies mind, controlling there senses. His insides Are replaced with Tentacles that Multiply every second at his will. His speed and strength are increased.
Last edited by prophet on 17 Aug 2012, 10:22, edited 3 times in total.
Image FWG BLACKBELT

My Discord ID is Artolix, if anybody wants to reconnect.

kaidman12
FWG Field Marshal

Postby kaidman12 » 29 Jun 2012, 05:13

character: Stevalon
powers: water and electricity manipulation
Weapons:Sword of Thunder Water Blade Rain axe

Living in the forest from the day he was born till he was 10 he and his family lived a happy life. One day advanced scientists came and took him nad his familt Stevalon tried to run and got to the river but once he had set a foot in they tazered him. From then on he was used for tests with electricity and water. On his 17th birthday they tried to get him out of his cell to do test but he shocked them he realized he could use electricity for whatever he needed. The next day he was at Dinner where the prisoners ate a scientist came up to him with a gun. Stevalon had the piture of water in his hand. The scientist aimed the gun at Stevalon and Stevalon held the piture up and the water inside the piture went into the scientist's lungs drowning him. He then realized he could control water. A couple weeks later he used his powers to escape. From then on he has been leading the rain clan.
Last edited by kaidman12 on 02 Jul 2012, 22:44, edited 2 times in total.

Ithquentbvare

Postby Ithquentbvare » 30 Jun 2012, 07:54

Hey guys remind me what has been generally accepted as banned abilities. I want to review them.

Aros
FWG King

Postby Aros » 30 Jun 2012, 17:22

Ryokou Kavallion wrote:Hey guys remind me what has been generally accepted as banned abilities. I want to review them.

Time, Death, Light, Life, Matter. That's all I remember.
Just some guy who used to come here a lot.

If for some reason you want to get in touch (idk what people on here use nowadays):
Discord: pablo#3067
Or just PM me on here and I'll give you my username for something you do have.

J3rdegree
FWG Mod

Postby J3rdegree » 30 Jun 2012, 21:16

Aros wrote:
Ryokou Kavallion wrote:Hey guys remind me what has been generally accepted as banned abilities. I want to review them.

Time, Death, Light, Life, Matter. That's all I remember.

all that and the "god of gods", luck, fate, anything that would be easier to cheat with than not really.. im fairly sure there was one on transformation of outside materials... like changing a rock into a demon of sorts
Image FWG Award for Geekiest FWGr
and FWG Award for Best Bromance with mmm ;3

Aros
FWG King

Postby Aros » 01 Jul 2012, 01:04

Character: Aros
Powers: Energy, Animation, and Speed. Sword's name is Anaklusmos.
Backstory: Back when Aros was a young kid, he curiously wandered into an abandoned mutation lab. He tripped and fell into one of the mutation chambers, which turned on by a switch he had accidentally pulled while falling. The door shut, locking him in. Green beams shot into him from four sides. At first he felt pain, then he felt power surge through him. When he got out of the chamber, he experimented to see what the chamber had done to him. After an hour of testing, he finally realized his powers. He grew up training hard with his powers. When he was 18, a legendary hero, who was extremely ill, had a sword crafted for him and the hero embedded his powers into it, as he knew he would die soon. After receiving the sword, Aros grew a lot stronger than ever before. He now trains hard everyday, thriving to get better.
Last edited by Aros on 29 Mar 2016, 00:49, edited 9 times in total.
Just some guy who used to come here a lot.

If for some reason you want to get in touch (idk what people on here use nowadays):
Discord: pablo#3067
Or just PM me on here and I'll give you my username for something you do have.

Ithquentbvare

Postby Ithquentbvare » 01 Jul 2012, 05:25

In an effort to test how well people can RP, I am currently unbanning everything. If there needs to be something banned at a later date please make a topic for it and I will consider it. My character has time powers and, interestingly enough, I do NOT godmod with them. My brother plays a VERY strictly based time empowered character and does not godmod with it as well. It is possible people, just need to be a bit more humble with your abilities and such.

Bob
Noobie Doobie

Postby Bob » 01 Jul 2012, 19:18

Character: Bob Kareseen
Powers: Earth, Conversion, Armory.
Backstory: Bob was just a normal person until one day he met a man who claimed to be a wizard. First he thought the man was just crazy, but after the man had casted a spell upon him, he felt power go through him. He asked the man what he had done. The man's reply was that he had given him special powers to fight. He explained what the powers were. Then before Bob could say a word, the man suddenly disappeared.
Character: Bob Kareseen
Powers: Earth, Conversion, Armory.

Lord Loss
Noobie Doobie

Postby Lord Loss » 01 Jul 2012, 21:23

Hi my name is Lord Loss My powers are the ability to control Fire, Earth and to teleport. I got my powers when i was a child my mom had gotten them from this mysterious crystal rock in a cave that exploded and she didn't die but it gave her abilitys and well in the hospital. I got them when i was born i found out when i was about 4 and my mom has trained me i use the sword as my weapon to :) hope you know a little about me now.
My name is Lord Loss My powers are the ability to control Fire, Earth and to teleport.

Father Anderson
FWG God

Postby Father Anderson » 01 Jul 2012, 22:37

NO
Last edited by Father Anderson on 23 Oct 2015, 22:19, edited 1 time in total.
Image BRO AWARD WITH MY BAE JOEY <3
my sons

Return to “Role-playing”