Character History

This is for role-playing crazies out there. Battle one another to see who reigns supreme!
Rookie ODST
FWG freebooter

Re: Character History

Postby Rookie ODST » 18 Oct 2014, 23:04

Name: Azure

Species: Azure - Eyes Silver Dragon

Appearance:

Weapons: Claws, teeth, fire breath,

Abilities: Plasma Burst

Story: The Majestic Azure-Eyes Silver Dragon was created by the first Blue-Eyes White Dragon and with the help of a maiden with eyes of shining blue who was a spell caster in disguise. Once the egg hatched the maiden gave the young dragon to the Malefic Blue Eyes since the Blue Eyes was preparing to battle the Red Eyes Black Dragon and the Red Eyes could not know of the Azure Eyes' existence. The Malefic and the first Blue Eyes argued about what would happen if the Red Eyes found out and they agreed on one thing and that was that the maiden had to be kept safe or the Red Eyes would take her and use her to help turn one of their own into a more powerful Red Eyes dragon. The young Azure Eyes will have to forge its own destiny but for now it remains safe........for now...

Rookie ODST
FWG freebooter

Postby Rookie ODST » 21 Oct 2014, 01:05

Name: Defalt

Appearance: Image

Abilities: Ability to control electricity, hacking,

Weapons: Taser, Pistol

How he got electricity power: Defalt was fixing his computer room and then he sat down on his chair, taking sips of his slushee and then he spills the slushee on his desk. He stands up quickly and slips and hits his head on the desk and grabs onto a wire and then gets electrocuted until he stops breathing.

someguy
FWG Prince

Angelo Burns

Postby someguy » 21 Oct 2014, 17:58

Abilities:
Able to conjure crystals made of dark manifestations of his anger. HE refers to them as "Shards of hatred. ".

Angelo's body is made of these tiny crystals so he can manipulate his blood when he blood because it is the most fluid part of his body with the largest amount of crystals.

Story:

BIG EYES wrote:
someguy wrote:Guys…what the f happened while I was gone?. (I'm still an akolite. Right?!)

Your group is gone, it has been disbanded. You may now join the current group that will rise to power, called The Fellowship.

It's Dark, Cold…and Endless. Deep inside Some Guys Sub conscience he realizes an issue that recently crossed his mind. "He's dead isn't he? Why am I still here"…He clenches his fist in frustration."I have no purpose…and this all started when That first Aatrolix died. With out him to give orders to me I'm nothing more then a Fire with no one at it's control…Ready to burn any one close to me ."

His mind turns silent for awhile…Someguy pictures darkness and that is all he can see. A whisper calls his attention and an Idea infects him. "Join the fellowship" He grits his teeth… at the thought of an alternative. "Let the fire burn on. No one is your master. They‘ve become your fuel …You're drive but they have burned out And YOU have to find another reason to live, Your flame.Find another source. That source is everyone in this world let them be the fuel that doesn't run out until they are all dead…until it is only you in this world of sin."

Some Guy remembers who he was before he lost control. HE was Angelo but now HE IS Angelo Burns

Rookie ODST
FWG freebooter

Postby Rookie ODST » 22 Oct 2014, 01:13

Name: Rookie ODST

Appearance:

Abilities: Fist of Havoc and Nova Bomb

Weapons: Assault Rifle, Wrist blades, Sniper Rifle, Pistol, SMG, Combat and Throwing Knife and Axe

Story: Rookie crash landed in an abandoned city and finds out he is being hunted down by a group of Sanghieli Elite Spec Ops. Instead of running he sneaks into their camp, gets caught and kills all of the Spec Ops and he ends up losing an arm and getting it replaced by a robotic arm. He seeks refuge in the Sanghieli camp until he hears the roar of engines and sees a small Covenant fleet. Rookie knew he had no chance so he decided to run away and he feels that he won't be safe and that the small Covenant fleet would send many spec ops after him. He gets ambushed a few days later and is saved by a wolf named Shadow and she takes him in to her clan. He began to worry wether it was ok to stay since he was afraid of Shadow and her clan getting hurt. Only now does he regret thinking about what would happen if he allowed Shadow and her clan to get killed by the covenant spec ops.

Rookie has many clones but so far only five have progressed to having free will or free mind
Last edited by Rookie ODST on 22 Feb 2015, 00:34, edited 2 times in total.

Rookie ODST
FWG freebooter

Postby Rookie ODST » 23 Oct 2014, 01:24

Name: Zakl 'Lunjasee

Species: Sangheili

Weapons: Energy Sword, Energy wrist blade, plasma rifle,

Abilities: Active Camo

ChristianFangsley
FWG peasant

Postby ChristianFangsley » 23 Oct 2014, 15:56

K this will be long. :3
Fang/Fanged Rage
Appearance-
Age - 23
Height - 6'7"
Hair - Brown, Shaggy
Eyes - Brown
Description-
This young man once had the power of a powerful demon locked in his soul. He could harness the demon's power, and still can, as even though the demon was expelled, it's energy remains. Fang is usually upbeat and happy, but when the time comes to fight, he will do what he must to defend his friends.
Weapon-
The blade, Sol, is Fang's only weapon, it is a wicked, curved one handed sword that can absorb any matter, take its powers, and add it to the blade. Fang can them perform Sol Transfer, allowing the new matter to become part of Fang.
Abilities-
Burning Wings - An ability that allows Fang to fly, using his burned, charred wings attached to his shoulder blades.
Force of the Ancient Demon - An ability that allows Fang to use his super strength, 4 tons of force, to fight or move stuff.
Force of the Sun - An ability that allows Fang to use the power of the Sun, its fire shoots from the sky, scorching enemies, and the land, this ability is only available in the day.
Omega Fang - A transformation produced by the Omega strings, their origin mysterious, they come from the backpack Fang wears, Fang turns into a beast covered in silver blades, they erupt from his back, he grows claws made of the blades, his eyes and hair turn silver as well. Fang can turn into a full blade himself, but no one has been able to weild it. The blades are made of indestructible material, Fang's weak points are his face and stomach.
no idea what to say in this

Rookie ODST
FWG freebooter

Postby Rookie ODST » 25 Oct 2014, 20:34

Name: Hunter the Grey Knight

Weapons: Bolter rifle on wrist, energy broadsword,

Equipment: Jetpack, ammo pack, and grenades

Demitri
FWG King
Location: Sitting in my cozy lil cabin...teaching swordsmanship and combusting nubs..

Postby Demitri » 25 Oct 2014, 22:22

Rookie ODST wrote:Name: Azure

Appearance:

Story: The Majestic Azure-Eyes Silver Dragon was created by the first Blue-Eyes White Dragon and with the help of a maiden with eyes of shining blue who was a spell caster in disguise. Once the egg hatched the maiden gave the young dragon to the Malefic Blue Eyes since the Blue Eyes was preparing to battle the Red Eyes Black Dragon and the Red Eyes could not know of the Azure Eyes' existence. The Malefic and the first Blue Eyes argued about what would happen if the Red Eyes found out and they agreed on one thing and that was that the maiden had to be kept safe or the Red Eyes would take her and use her to help turn one of their own into a more powerful Red Eyes dragon. The young Azure Eyes will have to forge its own destiny but for now it remains safe........for now...

Oh me gee rookie is now seto kaiba
Image Don't touch me family scrub
ImageBOOM GT OUT DA WAY

Leprechaun Lukia
FWG God

Postby Leprechaun Lukia » 26 Oct 2014, 10:42

ben1 wrote:
Rookie ODST wrote:Name: Azure

Appearance:

Oh me gee rookie is now seto kaiba

-Shows Exodia cards-
"Everyone else gave up on you... but I saw what you could be!"

Leprechaun Lukia
FWG God

Postby Leprechaun Lukia » 26 Oct 2014, 12:29

Name: Erik Von Schroeder.

Height: Around 5"4.

Appearance: He has spiked, chestnut brown hair and blue eyes. He wears a torn and tattered labcoat with blood and dirt stains everywhere. Under said labcoat, there's a buttoned up shirt with almost as much dirt and blood. There's a breast pocket with two pens hooked onto the outside of the pocket. He has navy denim jeans that are void of any stains, and there looks to be lumps in his left pocket. The jeans also look to be two sizes bigger, but are held by a brown leather belt. He has scuffed black hiker boots, with a small blade inside.

Personality: Erik was born bipolar, meaning he has a split personality. One second, he could be calm, collected and kind, the other he could be villainous, murderous and evil. His bipolar side (Enigma, for he doesn't know what it is) gives no sign to when it appears, it's personality the only hint.

Powers: Erik and Enigma both gained the power to control matter after an accident in the lab Erik worked in. They can change the size and shape of anything at will, and the most common thing they change is the blade in their boot. In fights, he manipulates the area he's in to gain the upper hand.

Backstory: Erik was a scientist in Technics Lab and Co., where he studied matter with his colleagues. After one of the scientists miscalculated the measurement of matter they had and attempted to work on it, the matter exploded and destroyed the company. Erik was the only survivor, but the matter had merged with his body. This was unbeknownst to Erik, until it began to affect his daily life after the explosion. He now uses his new-found abilities to do quests for money, but when Enigma takes over... unspeakable things happen.

Erik is also a direct descendant of Dr. Jekyll, which can explain where he got his bipolar disorder.

(sry if this made no sense but at least gimme some credit 5 creativeness)
"Everyone else gave up on you... but I saw what you could be!"

Return to “Role-playing”