Character History

This is for role-playing crazies out there. Battle one another to see who reigns supreme!
mycatisweird
FWG General

Re: New Rules

Postby mycatisweird » 02 Jul 2012, 21:57

My character is 9th wonder. he is the lone survivor of a race of aurora. he is a forming of aurora nad wonder.
His powers are unknown, as his aurora forms to whatever he can adapt to. however, there are 3 trademark moves
-Auroa shield, very duarble to anything
tracer: you'll find out if u rp meh :D
cloud- i go into the clouds and form into a solid being.

MY cahracter is kinda shy, and goofy. but he cna change into omega or aurora king. these two different beings are similiar
Omega is a big robot filled with wonder that is mostly physical attacks
Aurora king is fileld iwth aurora that has mostly ranged and weapon attacks
Making music is nice and everything alrite but im telling you mane you gotta get out the game and come sit down with the wonder of life and the strife that i've been through. 9th wonder is the arm to come to

Father Anderson
FWG God

Postby Father Anderson » 03 Jul 2012, 02:38

NO MORE
Last edited by Father Anderson on 23 Oct 2015, 22:20, edited 1 time in total.
Image BRO AWARD WITH MY BAE JOEY <3
my sons

prophet
FWG King

Postby prophet » 04 Jul 2012, 18:18

Name: Nigel Fondace

Powers: Vampiric Speed, Vampiric Strength, The ability To brainwash people.

Weapons: A Revolver named Sarin made Made out of Hell Obsidian (Indestructible) And conducts Electricity. He is immune to its shock as he has a special glove on. His bullets Are explosive, filled with a special acid that can melt an entire body away in an instant, and is made out of Steel Crosses and blessed.

Background:A vampire who was sworn to killing other undead after he was bit at the young age of 17. Hes been alive for 2000 years, Slaughtering Vampires, Demons, Etc. He made a corporation named the "Slayer Co." Which currently has 200 Members. He is the only vampire. He has Blue eyes (Red when in a blood rage), Black hair, And is always in a Tuxedo.
Image FWG BLACKBELT

My Discord ID is Artolix, if anybody wants to reconnect.

J3rdegree
FWG Mod

Postby J3rdegree » 05 Jul 2012, 02:36

mycatisweird wrote:My character is 9th wonder. he is the lone survivor of a race of aurora. he is a forming of aurora nad wonder.
His powers are unknown, as his aurora forms to whatever he can adapt to. however, there are 3 trademark moves
-Auroa shield, very duarble to anything
tracer: you'll find out if u rp meh :D
cloud- i go into the clouds and form into a solid being.

MY cahracter is kinda shy, and goofy. but he cna change into omega or aurora king. these two different beings are similiar
Omega is a big robot filled with wonder that is mostly physical attacks
Aurora king is fileld iwth aurora that has mostly ranged and weapon attacks

please make a decent sized backstory telling how your character gained these powers.. everyone else did it, no matter how wondrous you are you still have to :P
Image FWG Award for Geekiest FWGr
and FWG Award for Best Bromance with mmm ;3

Toady
FWG Mod

Postby Toady » 08 Jul 2012, 03:38

Name: Chei
Powers: 3 Branches of Sin - The ability to mold darkness, evil, and blood into explosions, powerful energy beams, and beings of their own. as well as a few other abilities.

The Eye of Satan - The ability to make flames out of pure darkness and the ability to distort the minds of others by making them see a different reality.

When I woke up, I was wondering where I was. Things were dark...Too dark to describe. Eventually I lurked around acorner to find myself looking into the eyes of pure evil. The Devil. Why was he in the shadows of this beautiful planet earth? I don't know, but I didn't like it. So I tried to run to tell someone about it. When I looked behind me to see if he was following., I found myself running into a shadow of evil and darkness. I looked up to see that I was staring pure evil in the face. I trembled, trying to grow the will to stand my ground, or even run. I was shellshocked. I couldn't move. Then the Devil's breath, cold and chilling to the touch, said two words, "Follow me". I approached him, taken in by his gaze. Why was I following!? Why was I taking this chance!? I didn't know at the time. But, eventually I found out. I followed the Devil into a house that wasn't a house on the block. It was in the shadows. Somewhere no normal human being was able to see. I looked around as I stepped into the house. He told me to take a seat. So I did. He stared me in the eyes and he toldme the story of my future and how bad it was. Then he offered me a chance to grow a power that no one would be able to handle. Knowing my future, I couldn't reuse. He put his cold, dead hands on my eye and I felt a change. My eye made it so I can see the future of people's fates. This was the power he was talking about? How could this help me if I was held at gun point? Was I gonna tell him his mother was going to hurt him or something? Then The Devil told me to focus my energy on my blood and make it phase out of my skin. I thought he was insane, but I didn't deny it so I focused and focused and my blood seeped out of my skin and into the air. Then I did something the devil thought wouldn't be possible. I added his evilness and I started to take his power away and fuse it into me. He was distraught and in unbelief. I continued to take his power and I started to fuse it into my eye. He begged for mercy as he witnessed my true ability of will and power. I laughed at him and absorbed him into my eye. I felt all the power in the world as I made the house turn to dark flames. I walked out and began to terrorize everyone. WHen I was finished with my duty, I hid in the depths of my shadows and began crafting a sword to satisfy me. I created the "Claw of The Evil" or "Claw". It was made to hold the blood of my enemies so I may use it for my own use. It also holds many abilities to distort the blood of others so I may use it for my own use. I am now searching for a new purpose to my powers.
LET'S GO HATTERS!!!

Shadow00

Postby Shadow00 » 09 Jul 2012, 01:06

Name: Shadow00

Powers:
Antimatter: the ability to create antimatter, a highly explosive material, and the most precious item of the whole universe, as many believe. 1 gramm of it has more power than a hydrogen bomb.

Plasma: The ability to create a fluid which is in so extreme temperatures, that they actually burn the oxygen around it.

Regeneration: Flesh wounds have the ability to heal themselves in a short period of time.

I was part of an experiment.
The #00 experiment, aka the first one, of an ambitious scientist, named Nick T.
I wasn't meant to succeed, as i was the prototype. I am not even sure if i am anything close to a human being. The first thing i remember is running through the hallway of an underground building. Soldiers shot me, but the bullets didn't seem to damage me.
After finally escaping, I've been on the run. I dont need food, nor water, as i dont have any organs, nor blood. I used to have a human shape, but over the years I've started changing to just a Shadowy form. Its hard to track me down at night, and thats how i managed to stay alive so far.
A couple of years ago, i decided to infiltrate the military camp to find some answers. Through a chain of events, I was captured. Ofcourse, scientist T. wanted to run a couple of tests on me, and after he did he said I was perfect for the "experiment". I am not suee of the events that happened afterwards, but i remember waking up a dozen of times in a white room, with no objects in it. Just a locked door.
After a couple of weeks, under heavy monitoring, i was transferred in a room with a TV, through which i spoke with the scientist. He told me that i was "gifted" and after experimenting with me, they achieved something even they cant understand.. Ofcourse, i had no idea of what they achieved, but i learned through the weeks. During the night, when i was practically invisible, standing in my "room", i managed to create some substance that burnt my hand, melting the skin. I tried to remain calm, and somehow destroyed the substance. Over the days, i learnt that i could create extremely small amounts of an explosive material, which i found out was antimatter.
When, after 1 month they came back to transfer me, i was ready. I believe i burnt the base down, and before escaping blew it up.
Since then, I'm being hunted down. I managed to kill experiments #01-#37, createc in military bases throughout the world, but i am anaware of how many more are out there. All i can do is destroy the bases and hope theyll stop someday. But, they are getting stronger and stronger. Its a good thing I am too...

Mr_Valentine
FWG Ninja

Postby Mr_Valentine » 13 Jul 2012, 06:36

Formal name: Valentine Cade

(informal) Rp name: Mr. Valentine

Species: necromancer

General appearance: 6'4, ordinary passer-by. Other than the fact that he is almost always sporting a riverboat-gamblers suit.

Abilities: to posess the dead/undead, to shift (partially) into my second form, to damn the living, eject venom, manipulate the aura, speed step.

[Venom: through many years of rotting from the inside out, I have become the ideal flesh container of a very deadly venom. It is able to corrode flesh/muscle, as well as immediately deteriorate bone. I am able to evict this fluid from any part of my body. However, the most concentrated areas are my mouth and beneathe my nails.]

[My "second" form: thou not exactly as it seems, I may take on my "second" form. It is merely a shift of bodily muscle and bone, to create a very animalistic me. I am able to provide myself this service through the act necromancy. I am able to rearrange my body within a fairly realistic standard. This can be from dislodging my jaw to consume large objects whole, to deforming my body structure in order to move/attack more efficiently.]

[Damnation: a by-product of vampirism. Vampires are commonly known for their abilities to control the minds of their prey. My ability has grown stronger, and more tainted due to the necromancy ability. I am able to consume the physical presence of my live prey, and eject it into a denomic setting or an empty/unusable wasteland (ie: the other side of space).]

[Manipulate the aura: a rather simple trick done through vampirism, and heightened by my necromancy. I am able to use my opponents own aura against them. I may lash at it to create a charp impact against my foe, and in some instances-- use it to strangle them. It is usually only effective on supernatural creatures. As well, it is not terribly effective for eliminating a threat.]

[My speed step: through the necromancy I am able to manipulate myself, as already a stablished. I am able to place my physical space elsewhere. It is tremendously accurate, and more so if I have scented my location beforehand. In its path remains a by-product, claimed to be dark matter. However, it is not a "portal", and those who attempt to enter it will be either unsuccessful or killed spontaneously. I am able to take others with me whilst I speed step, but at the risk of leaving a few certain body parts (of theirs) behind. My speed step in instant.]

Backstory: I was born a necromancer. Able to manipulate the dead to bid any of my wished desires. I never knew my parents, and so the source of my abilities remain my greatest mystery. Though, hardly interesting. I've been roaming the planet and it's contents for few hundred years. It would be foolish to chase such an idiotic idea as chasing my past, now that everyone I had known are nothing but dirt now.

In my late teens, happily married and a successful rancher-- I was possessed by the mind of a stronger vampire. He took my life, as well as all that I left behind. With nothing valuable for me to exist for on this planet, I attempted my final suicide. Nothing worked. My master reasoned with me my purpose. He taught me my otherworldly powers, and used my body as a tool to win money (ie: pits). And, on the side, I began to re-learn the art of nacromancing. Very soon I became unworldfully powerful. Deadly. I was able to puppet even the stongest of Master vampires. Including my own.

And, so, I roamed the continents of the earth. Left no rock unturned. I have harvested many techniques of my main power (necromancy), as well as others. I intend on existing as long as my fate allows, alone. Emotions are more-or-less beyond me now. They have become nothing but a distraction to my tasks at hand. I intend on ridding myself of these, and existing without the weight of my personal feelings- mortality, on my shoulders.
Last edited by Mr_Valentine on 18 Aug 2012, 20:26, edited 10 times in total.
"The more sand has escaped from the
hourglass of our life, the clearer we
should see through it." N. Machiavelli

Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE

Postby Foopzheart » 14 Jul 2012, 00:13

Ooh, character descriptions? I can get into this.

Character Name: Joseph Alfredson (Kar in animal forms.)

Species: Some kind of human.

Appearance: Joseph has brown hair and brown eyes, a dull sort of color. He usually wears either a bored expression or a smile. He's got a scrawny, frail build, and pale skin.

Weapons:

Devil's Heart: A sword fashioned with the power of flames and sand, this weapon stabs a person AND cauterizes the wound. The hilt is in the shape of a flaming heart. The weapon was given to him by an old friend, long ago.

The Spade Scepter: This weapon comes with the title King of Spades. It uses it's own power--The power of imagination--to create things. It is a scepter with a spade on the top of it.

And new powers:

Magnets: HOW DO THEY WORK

The ability to push/pull/form shapes out of metal objects, using magnetism. Power obtained from being nearly killed by an electromagnetic wave that ran through a mine that he was in.

Shapeshifting: OH GOSH ANIMALS AND THINGS EVERYWHERE

Being attacked by multiple animals, some form of rare blood disease acquired from one of them, no real name for it yet--Anything he attacks or is attacked by, when he touches their blood, he can somehow transform into them.

Screeching: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

He was pretty much born with an odd screech. He could scream at most given times, and as he grew, the scream became higher in frequency, becoming painful to others. His only natural power.

Personality:
Joseph tends to either try to be friends with people, or try to piss them off. Either way, he keeps a calm voice constantly. When angry, he smiles at those who anger them and waits for the right time to attack.

Backstory:
Joseph was born screaming and crying. He didn't accept anything to quiet him down, screaming whenever he felt the least bit threatened. The screech grew in frequency as he got older. He was a miner's son, and one day went to work with his father. He was allowed down into the mine when an electromagnetic wave rushed through the mine, and he was standing on an iron ore. The wave went through his body, and he began to manipulate metal. Later on, he started being often attacked by animals. One of them had blood on its claw, and when the blood touched him, he was able to transform into the animal the blood had come from. He grew up and found more creatures he could turn into, learning to control his oddly-obtained abilities. He met the King of Spades, a man from Wonderland. He became good friends with this king, and the throne was passed to him when the king died. Over time, he became the person he is today from the he's had, who've come and go.
vaguely present
SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE

IsAmy
FWG Skull Grinder

Postby IsAmy » 18 Jul 2012, 11:24

Ok
Name: Amy (lady time when using time)
Powers: Fire,Water,Time
I can set fire to certain objects i own, like kunai. power obtained by being set on fire over and over.

I can shape water to any form like if someone melts me into water, i can shape myself into human form. power obtained because my mother was a water goddess

I can stop time for 3 second's only to get out of things, no harming done. that i need to recharge for 100 seconds. power obtained by being born in a time valve.
Back story.
As i said i was born in a time valve under the pacific ocean. I only knew my mother, who was a water goddess but i didn't see her much. I learned water shaping from her.
i was kidnapped by the fire demon and was set fire over and over. i eventually got used to it and was able to set things on fire by touch. but i only learned how to do it on certain objects i owned. i broke out stopping time and eventually came to a town in Russia. there i grew up for 5 year's and now i'm ready to fight.
Hi guys!

Leprechaun Lukia
FWG God

Postby Leprechaun Lukia » 18 Jul 2012, 11:34

cringe
Last edited by Leprechaun Lukia on 22 Mar 2018, 15:13, edited 1 time in total.
"Everyone else gave up on you... but I saw what you could be!"

Return to “Role-playing”