Akolites

This is for role-playing crazies out there. Battle one another to see who reigns supreme!
Hitokiri
FWG King

Akolites

Postby Hitokiri » 14 Mar 2013, 21:47

I would like to congratulate Al's Angel for being the nicest akolite there has ever been.

Though I also see that the other akolites are back to being as arrogant as ever, thinking they own everything and everyone, giving them more rights than anyone else.

For as long as RP has been here, prophet and his "merry band" have been causing trouble there.
It's been 2 years now Pro, it stops.

I think I have had enough patience.
I really hope that with this the high and mighty behaviour of all akolites stops.
(character and non-character behaviour)

Being humble is a virtue and will get you alot further in life.

prophet
FWG King

Re: Akolites

Postby prophet » 14 Mar 2013, 22:10

Arrogance is not intended among my ranks, some of the more immature members might have given my clan a bad name. I have meant no harm and this constant discrimination just because of a select few is getting quite annoying.
Image FWG BLACKBELT

My Discord ID is Artolix, if anybody wants to reconnect.

Hitokiri
FWG King

Postby Hitokiri » 14 Mar 2013, 22:25

Considering your own personal track record on here pro...you should know better.
And in fact you do know better now.

But you still train above mentioned behaviour to the rest of "your" clan.
And the fault of the student, is also (quite) a bit the responsibility of the teacher.

As it's clear that this behaviour is learned during your training and not before.

ObsidianTheGod
FWG Mod

Postby ObsidianTheGod » 14 Mar 2013, 22:27

Arrogance is not intended among my ranks, some of the more immature members might have given my clan a bad name.

Sorry to say, but it's all your 'ranks', baring Al. She's pretty much the definition of somebody that can set aside the feud, problems, and the tension between her Clan and the site. No other Akolite can.
As Hito said, she's the best Akolite to come from that clan/group.
(And by admitting that, this should show we don't resent your Clan, we resent the actions, and how things are done/said.)

I have meant no harm

Everytime myself, Hito, or whoever has addressed this issue, (from the start), (If I'm correct, you're the leader...) you've not decided to talk them out of it, you've not tried to teach them about being in, and out of character, how to act, and be.

and this constant discrimination just because of a select few is getting quite annoying.

If the problems were sorted, the Akolite's didn't have the "Arrogance" attitude, then they'd not have a "bad name", would they?

Problems are solved on both sides, not just one. And until the Akolite's decide to make a decent name for themselves, the "bad name" they have, will remain.
If you look up at me you will see a friend.
If you look down at me you will see an enemy.
But if you look me square in the eye you will see a God.
Bray Wyatt

Father Anderson
FWG God

Postby Father Anderson » 14 Mar 2013, 22:32

This is MY fault for just randomly attacking al I was a jerk pro hasnt actually trained me...
this was MY fault not pros training
Once again I apologise for my arrogence
Image BRO AWARD WITH MY BAE JOEY <3
my sons

ObsidianTheGod
FWG Mod

Postby ObsidianTheGod » 14 Mar 2013, 22:39

As we appreciate your honesty, and your bravery to actually say that, Bacon...
Unfortunately, what has been said here, still stands.
If you look up at me you will see a friend.
If you look down at me you will see an enemy.
But if you look me square in the eye you will see a God.
Bray Wyatt

Angel
Human Overlord

Postby Angel » 14 Mar 2013, 22:58

Maybe it isn't my place to say, but I'm going to say it anyway.

When I first came to the rp room in fwg I was constantly being attacked, no, massacred by AA or Dimension. However I didn't really mind it because I found it entertaining and, to be completely honest, impressive. Not impressive that he was so good at ripping me to shreds so quickly and that I couldn't even fight back, but just the way he did it. I don't know any other way to explain it other than it was thrilling. (I'm one who likes suspense)

Now, when he took me aside and trained me I didn't realize he was going to ask me to be an Akolite, and believe me it was a shock when he did. I wasn't here for the "Akolite war" or whatever people called it so I'm not fully aware of why everyone hates the Akolites. I admit I felt a little big headed when I got on the first time w/ Akolite at the end of my name and people went quiet, but I didn't go all psycho killer on everyone, I continued acting as I always had and most people accepted me. There was one person (who I will not name out of courtesy) who, when they saw I was an Akolite, went off on how "now they just let anyone in" when I hadn't done a single thing. I had never even seen this person before and he was just going off on me. (Prophet, thank you for defending me that night, btw, and being mature about it).

So you see, from my experience it isn't all the Akolite's fault they become so high and mighty, but I'm not excusing those who are either. There are those who aren't of the clan and who loathe the Akolites so much that they go off on any Akolite that comes on the chat. Is that fair? Being pushed to prove yourself just because someone doesn't think you are good enough to be in a certain clan/group is just ridiculous. It is hard to refrain from kicking the crap out of someone who talks to you as if you are a lacky who "Pro babysits".
I think everyone needs to take a step back and reflect on their attitudes, not just as their character in rp, but also their character in rl. The new comers who join the Akolites work hard to become an Akolite (I know I did) and they deserve respect. BUT respect is earned, not given. Just because you are in "the best" clan on the site, that does not mean you are any better than anyone else on here.

Everything said, I believe Prophet should be given a little slack and that those Akolites who are acting up should be reprimanded for their behavior. Be it loss of the Akolite name or loss of rp privileges.
I was proud to be an Akolite you know...Its a shame things had to get so out of hand.

Thank you for listening, those of you who actually took the time to read.
~Angel

Ithquentbvare

Postby Ithquentbvare » 15 Mar 2013, 09:53

Not intended, just incidental Pro?

Almost every week I see you going off "do you know WHO I am? I MADE RP here, this room is here BECAUSE of me." You aren't using it for a history lesson, that is for sure.

Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 24 Mar 2013, 12:14

Just so you people know, I'm an Akolite too. And, I've acted as a representative, and an ambassador for foreign clans on our chats and so forth. And I have acted like, the big moderator on the chats and I've stopped fighting between members very quickly. So, there's not just Jaxon and his little minion apprentices in the Akolites. There's a lot of other, nice and respectful people in the Akolite clan, like me and also Als. But i'm just pointing out, Als is not the only nice person in the Akolites. There's others too. :P

Angel
Human Overlord

Postby Angel » 24 Mar 2013, 21:25

Shadowstar1922 wrote:Just so you people know, I'm an Akolite too. And, I've acted as a representative, and an ambassador for foreign clans on our chats and so forth. And I have acted like, the big moderator on the chats and I've stopped fighting between members very quickly. So, there's not just Jaxon and his little minion apprentices in the Akolites. There's a lot of other, nice and respectful people in the Akolite clan, like me and also Als. But i'm just pointing out, Als is not the only nice person in the Akolites. There's others too. :P

I approve this message :D

Return to “Role-playing”