The next generation of Rp

This is for role-playing crazies out there. Battle one another to see who reigns supreme!
The Divine Potato
The All Powerful FWGER
Location: Everywhere and nowhere doing everything and nothing

Re: The next generation of Rp

Postby The Divine Potato » 24 May 2013, 22:31

The Baconator wrote:
someguy wrote:hope you didnt mean that, i hardly know any other old rp'er expect for me and pro....I dont know any1 else.

-cough cough- HELLO SOMEGUY I THOUGHT WE MET.
I am an old rper and was part of making rp come back... at one point there were posts from days ago still on the cbox a week later now that chat moves so fast even I can't keep up

I agree with that last sentence bacon though I didnt join as long ago as any of you and am a slower typer the chat still gets soo fast with those that type all coming together
Image -Best Storyteller award

"You have to pass on the torch sometime, just make sure it's a light and not a disease"

Lamb
I Shall Eatz You
Location: In a room watching anime, studying other stuff, and basically making others laugh.

Postby Lamb » 30 May 2013, 21:47

someguy wrote:I miss mari (still dont get how she beats me lol)
I also miss someguy, oh wait he still rps, he returned, YAY
I forgot or dont remember who Lightsworn, oni and alpha (too bad)

but you might had forgotten tiny

xD you got my 3 there...
The Baconator wrote:-cough cough- HELLO SOMEGUY I THOUGHT WE MET.
I am an old rper and was part of making rp come back... at one point there were posts from days ago still on the cbox a week later now that chat moves so fast even I can't keep up

Should we have levels of old rpers to make it clear for everyone..
Back then Rp was fun, because people were getting used to it since it was a new thing.
After a while we would rp either by speed, or by who could "check mate" the other person(how I like to call it). If you feel how Rp in the rp room is fast, You obviously weren't here when we had "new rpers". The time you said I was cheating, which was the only time I ever rped against you, I was fighting against you with speed similar to that, which if I went faster, I would be auto banned.
I've lost my pieces.

Ebil
FWG Street Urchin

Postby Ebil » 03 Jun 2013, 08:11

Hmm... I once was lost, but now I'm found. You failed to put me there. And I honestly don't care for the new RP'ers much. They 1. Barely give the chance to retaliate and 2. Use super powerful attacks and expect you to survive it.
"Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it, the tree is the real thing" - Abraham Lincoln

The Divine Potato
The All Powerful FWGER
Location: Everywhere and nowhere doing everything and nothing

Postby The Divine Potato » 03 Jun 2013, 17:24

Ebil wrote:Hmm... I once was lost, but now I'm found. You failed to put me there. And I honestly don't care for the new RP'ers much. They 1. Barely give the chance to retaliate and 2. Use super powerful attacks and expect you to survive it.

I was don't think I was like that first point I was more to the getting owned side of rp and I first started rp in 2012 now I'm getting. The hang of it in the last three quarters of a year I've been able to beat some rpers I couldn't before.practice and one day you may find yourself with a situation to use this emotocon :ugeek:
Image -Best Storyteller award

"You have to pass on the torch sometime, just make sure it's a light and not a disease"

someguy
FWG Prince

Postby someguy » 04 Jun 2013, 00:53

.-.
This guy is the embodiment of cringe.
[img]https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-v9PdfKlA2WE/TfYGXjiZJ5I/AAAAAAAABmA/gJslrGtGfPw/h120/dancing+pig.gif[/img]
Sg's Piggy

Demitri
FWG King
Location: Sitting in my cozy lil cabin...teaching swordsmanship and combusting nubs..

Postby Demitri » 14 Jun 2013, 03:28

Honestly if new ppl come great, but the real fun was back in the days, speaking when oni and them were still around ghost still Rped and all them. I wasent here back in the old old days, but sitll i cam pretty early its been 2 years now since i've been here and it has been fun RPing.
Image Don't touch me family scrub
ImageBOOM GT OUT DA WAY

pudingeX
The Supreme Noobie Doobie

Postby pudingeX » 14 Jun 2013, 11:36

ben1 wrote:Honestly if new ppl come great, but the real fun was back in the days, speaking when oni and them were still around ghost still Rped and all them. I wasent here back in the old old days, but sitll i cam pretty early its been 2 years now since i've been here and it has been fun RPing.

2 years..? you registered in 2012, 2 years????? -mind blown-
Yos

Demitri
FWG King
Location: Sitting in my cozy lil cabin...teaching swordsmanship and combusting nubs..

Postby Demitri » 15 Jun 2013, 05:12

I registerd in 2012, doesnt mean i havent been here chatting for 2 years. Maby i just registerd last year because i learned of it. So yea.
Image Don't touch me family scrub
ImageBOOM GT OUT DA WAY

pudingeX
The Supreme Noobie Doobie

Postby pudingeX » 22 Jun 2013, 04:29

ben1 wrote:I registerd in 2012, doesnt mean i havent been here chatting for 2 years. Maby i just registerd last year because i learned of it. So yea.

ohh, same case as mine. -pats his back-. good good.
But I used to rp before, and I haven't seen you...
Yos

mariiheartsu
FWG Ninja

Postby mariiheartsu » 12 Aug 2013, 08:49

Shadowstar1922 wrote:

I do miss Marii.

Awwee I miss you too <3 :)
Trust is something that can only be achieved through hardship

Return to “Role-playing”