Kido Guide: Hado - Way of destruction

This is for role-playing crazies out there. Battle one another to see who reigns supreme!
prophet
FWG King

Kido Guide: Hado - Way of destruction

Postby prophet » 03 Jul 2013, 20:01

Hado: Way of destruction

10th seat or higher. (Including recruits.)

Hado 1 "Sho" (Thrust): Pushes the target away from the caster.

Hado 4 "Byakurai" (White lightning): Fires a concentrated bolt of lightning from the caster's forefinger.

8th seat or higher.

Hado 11 "Tsuzuri Raiden" (Bound Lightning):Electric current flows through any object the user touches and is able to lead electricity, damaging any target that is in contact with the object the current runs through.

Hado 31 "Shakkaho" (Shot of Red Fire): Fires a ball of red energy at a target.

Incantation: Incantation: "Oh ruler, mask of flesh and blood, all creations of the universe, fluttering of the wings, ye who bears the name of man! Scorching heat and disorder, evolve the transposition of the southern sea barrier."

Hado 32 "Okasen" (Yellow Fire Flash): Fires a wide arc of yellow energy at a target.

Hado 33 "Soukatsui" (Blue Fire, Crash Down): Fires a burst of blue spiritual energy at a target in a similar manner to 31, but over a wider area and with more power.

Incantation: "Oh ruler, mask of flesh and blood, all creations of the universe, fluttering of the wings, ye who bears the name of man! Truth and temperance, strike but slightly your claw upon this wall which feigns ignorance of sin!"

3rd seat or higher.

Hado 54 "Haien" (Abolishing Flames): Fires a blast of purple spiritual energy that will incinerate a target completely when it makes contact.

Hado 58 "Tenran" (Orchid Sky): A widening tornado-like blast is fired towards the target.

Lieutenant or higher.

Hado 63 "Raikoho" (Thunder Roar Cannon): Fires a massive wave of yellow energy at a target.

Incantation: "Bone of a straggling beast, spire, crimson crystal, disc of steel, when the wind shifts, and the emptiness ceases, let the clash of lances resonate through the relinquished castle."

Hado 73 "Soren sokatsui" (Twin Lotus, Blue Fire Crash Down): Practically a doubled version of Sokatsui. Two shots of Hado 33 in one.

Captain level or higher.

Hado 88 "Hiryugekizokushintenraiho" (Flying Dragon Striking, Heaven-Shaking, Lightning Cannon): Fires a massive blast of spiritual energy in a fashion similar to a laser.

Hado 90 "Kurohitsugi" (Black Coffin): Forms a box of black energy around a target, which is then pierced by dozens of energy "spears", lacerating the one inside from head to toe.

Incantation: "The Crest of Turbidity, seeping out. An insolent vessel of Madness. Boiling up, denying, numbness, blinking, obstructing slumber. The steel princess who creeps. The mud doll, ever disintegrating. Unite! Oppose! Filling the earth, know your own impotence!"

Hado 91 "Senjyu Kouten Taihou" (Thousands Hands Bright Sky Cannon): Summons several spears of light that are all fired at the same focal point at the opponent. The culminating explosion is exceedingly devastating.

Incantation: "Limit of the thousands hands, respectful hands, unable to touch the darkness. Shooting hands unable to reflect the blue sky. The road that basks in light, the wind that ignited the embers, time that gathers when both are together, there is no need to be hesitant, obey my orders. Light bullets, eight bodies, nine items, book of heaven, diseased treasure, great wheel, gray fortress tower. Aim far away, scatter brightly and cleanly when fired!"

(Kido I left out is either forbidden or not listed.)

Sources: http://www.bleachanime.org/
Image FWG BLACKBELT

My Discord ID is Artolix, if anybody wants to reconnect.

prophet
FWG King

Re: Kido Guide: Hado - Way of destruction

Postby prophet » 18 May 2014, 07:56

.. Bump

:c
Image FWG BLACKBELT

Angel
Human Overlord

Postby Angel » 21 May 2014, 01:08

. . . Why didn't you make this topic when I was actually learning this stuff!?
Jeez Pro! *thud*
"Halo, and goodbye!"

prophet
FWG King

Postby prophet » 26 Feb 2015, 08:20

BUMP ;W;
Image FWG BLACKBELT

Demitri
FWG King
Location: Sitting in my cozy lil cabin...teaching swordsmanship and combusting nubs..

Postby Demitri » 05 Mar 2015, 04:36

Master seat
No.666 DERP.way of the bump.
By extending the mouse cursos over the button the caster may perform what's known as a reply and create a thread.
Image Don't touch me family scrub
ImageBOOM GT OUT DA WAY

prophet
FWG King

Postby prophet » 07 Apr 2015, 15:30

thIS NEEDS ATTENTION
Image FWG BLACKBELT

Demitri
FWG King
Location: Sitting in my cozy lil cabin...teaching swordsmanship and combusting nubs..

Postby Demitri » 07 Apr 2015, 16:51

666..KIDO..WAY OF THE BUMP...bump-
Image Don't touch me family scrub
ImageBOOM GT OUT DA WAY

Return to “Role-playing”