Role play worlds: Races and Relationships!

This is for role-playing crazies out there. Battle one another to see who reigns supreme!
The Divine Potato
The All Powerful FWGER
Location: Everywhere and nowhere doing everything and nothing

Role play worlds: Races and Relationships!

Postby The Divine Potato » 23 Jul 2014, 00:36

Welcome to the second instalment of role play worlds. Now that you have your world created, you need to decide on what populates it like the all-controlling deity like you are!

For example~~~~~~~

Lets start off simple, we have a Human here, and he has lots of other human friends.

Here we also have an elf, and this elf has lots of elf friends too.

Humans and elves don't like each other too much, what one being a bit snobby and stuck-up and the other race coveting nearly everything.

~~~~

Of course when you have the likes of different factions in amongst species then you can really begin to add even more spice into the politics of your world.

Such as//--\\

With the humans we have elf-slayers, a particularly vicious band, very much on the hunt for those with the pointy ears, baying for their blood.

The elves however have a group amongst them called wood elves, less acquainted with magic as their brethren and more into stealth, they show little to no hostility to humans.

~~~~~~

This way you can begin to lay the foundations for a history of your world, perhaps two factions had a war? Maybe there is an endless reign of peace. Stay tuned for the next instalment.
Image -Best Storyteller award

"You have to pass on the torch sometime, just make sure it's a light and not a disease"

BluesDotEXE
FWG King

Re: Role play worlds: Races and Relationships!

Postby BluesDotEXE » 24 Jul 2014, 04:38

There are 3 types of people in the world known as "Typhoon".

The Rein-Jin, The Blood-Amiks, and of course Humans.

Each of these 3 just so happen to have a difference in each other. Whether it would be their different points of view, your just flat-out different personalities.

The Blood Amiks live in the haunted waters in the Sea of Blood, and they can viciously tear their opponents to pieces, and prevent access to the master of the Blood-Amiks.

The Rein-Jin work alongside humans trying to help them build up into modern times, and eventually take down the Blood-Amiks. Do not underestimate them, otherwise you might get torn to shreds.

The Humans are just typical-normal-every day people just like you'd expect. Their Technology is well balanced, and they are Intimidated by the Blood-Amiks.

Current Populations
Don't try, do.

peregrine
FWG Professional
Location: Look outside your window...oh wait. I forgot. I'm not there because I'm a NINJA!

Re: Role play worlds: Races and Relationships!

Postby peregrine » 30 Jul 2014, 23:47

There are three species that inhabit Horion. These are the Kulshin, the Clackers, and the Lozlin.

The Kulshin look like normal humans, except for their round mouths that are completely lined with teeth. They feed off of blood and nutrients, in the body, such as Iron. They live in the forest.

The Clackers resemble horses. They have bloated stomachs with holes in them, and the holes expel toxic radiation in the form of gas. They communicate via communication mind-reading devices built by the Kulshin.

The Lozlin are a semi-aquatic species that live in houses along the shore. They have grey skin, and normally have blue hair.

Return to “Role-playing”