Character List

This is for role-playing crazies out there. Battle one another to see who reigns supreme!
The Divine Potato
The All Powerful FWGER
Location: Everywhere and nowhere doing everything and nothing

Re: Character List

Postby The Divine Potato » 09 Oct 2015, 18:50

Demitri wrote:I would update Demitri but stuff has gotten so complicated i forget half of it. Jus try to remember what i say in rp for me .3.

I have a feeling that is a sign that the development of Demitri has kinda became:

Image -Best Storyteller award

"You have to pass on the torch sometime, just make sure it's a light and not a disease"

Demitri
FWG King
Location: Sitting in my cozy lil cabin...teaching swordsmanship and combusting nubs..

Postby Demitri » 10 Oct 2015, 01:27

High cus he was an angel and was in heaven das pretty high up. Slapped knee-......gillie points for creativity dammit
Image Don't touch me family scrub
ImageBOOM GT OUT DA WAY

BluesDotEXE
FWG King

Postby BluesDotEXE » 10 Oct 2015, 15:22

Demitri wrote:High cus he was an angel and was in heaven das pretty high up. Slapped knee-......gillie points for creativity dammit

Indeed.
Don't try, do.

markiplier21
FWG Assassin

Postby markiplier21 » 21 Oct 2015, 20:38

Mark (Yellow Lapis) Tsuchiki

A Boy That Started With A Treehouse, And 5 Bucks, He Became A Scientific Lead In The E.H.C And T.H.C
And A Magician Of Sorts,He Achieved Some Things Even Some Legends Havn't Achieved, He Can Move Faster Than The Human Eye can See, And Has Unique Abilities To Possess Certain Materials And Matter, His Arsenal Includes The Blade Akastuki Which Possesses The Ability Of Flame And Liquexia Which Possesses The Ability Of,You Guessed it, Water, He Is One Of The Last Tsuchikis On Tranquility, And Is Only 18

Kastki (Palm) Tsuchiki

Born An ArcDragon He Is 45% Angel 50% Dragon and 5% God, He Is Only At The Age Of 10 But In His Years 10=10,000

At This Current Time Kastki Is Reported Dead,But Before That He Was Corrupted And Was Abandoned, Thus Making Him Corrupted, He Became A Broken Being 50% Angel And 50% Demon

Krista (Rose Leaf) Tsuchiki

The Canonical Daughter Of Mark Tsuchiki, No Real Plot Or Story

This Character Is Dead, It Was A Sad Death :cry:

Lark,The Prince Of Hell

The Thing Is, In hell There Is The Opposite Of You, Called A Soul Partner, Lark Is (Wow Not Obvious) Mark's Soul Partner, He Wishes To Steal Everyones Soul And Trap Them In a Key

Which Unlockes Hell's Gates,Allowing It To Infect Earth

His Arsenal Includes A Rocket Launcher (Yes A Freaking Rocket Launcher) And A Gun Known As Sunrise, It Has Amazing Speeds And Controls Darkness
Boast It And Toast It And Raise All You're Glasses,Cuz' They Know I Rule All The Masses

Remember Kids, Keep Calm And Throw Teh Cheese

Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE

Postby Foopzheart » 07 Nov 2015, 04:12

markiplier21 wrote:Mark (Yellow Lapis) Tsuchiki

A Boy That Started With A Treehouse, And 5 Bucks, He Became A Scientific Lead In The E.H.C And T.H.C
And A Magician Of Sorts,He Achieved Some Things Even Some Legends Havn't Achieved, He Can Move Faster Than The Human Eye can See, And Has Unique Abilities To Possess Certain Materials And Matter, His Arsenal Includes The Blade Akastuki Which Possesses The Ability Of Flame And Liquexia Which Possesses The Ability Of,You Guessed it, Water, He Is One Of The Last Tsuchikis On Tranquility, And Is Only 18

Kastki (Palm) Tsuchiki

Born An ArcDragon He Is 45% Angel 50% Dragon and 5% God, He Is Only At The Age Of 10 But In His Years 10=10,000

At This Current Time Kastki Is Reported Dead,But Before That He Was Corrupted And Was Abandoned, Thus Making Him Corrupted, He Became A Broken Being 50% Angel And 50% Demon

Krista (Rose Leaf) Tsuchiki

The Canonical Daughter Of Mark Tsuchiki, No Real Plot Or Story

This Character Is Dead, It Was A Sad Death :cry:

Lark,The Prince Of Hell

The Thing Is, In hell There Is The Opposite Of You, Called A Soul Partner, Lark Is (Wow Not Obvious) Mark's Soul Partner, He Wishes To Steal Everyones Soul And Trap Them In a Key

Which Unlockes Hell's Gates,Allowing It To Infect Earth

His Arsenal Includes A Rocket Launcher (Yes A Freaking Rocket Launcher) And A Gun Known As Sunrise, It Has Amazing Speeds And Controls Darkness

copies and pastes into cliches of rp thread
vaguely present
SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE

Archangel
FWG Earl

Postby Archangel » 02 Jun 2016, 16:22

Mid
She's the daughter of Hades, and is nearly 5,000 years old. She has many abilities but her main (and favorite) is Fire. Her temper is short, and can get very mad easily. She appears to be that of a 16 year old girl, but her history may scare some people.

Amy
She is a demon and is claimed to teach astronomy and liberal arts, give familiars, incite positive reactions from rulers, and (according to all sources except the Munich Manual) reveal treasures.

Hades
He is Mid's brother and God of the Underworld, he controls many of Mid's abilities, because as a child, she often used them all the time and hurt many innocent souls. His siblings were Poseidon, Demeter, Hestia, Hera and Zeus.

Melanie Stryder
She's currently under the name Wanderer, (yes she's from The Host by Stephanie Meyer) and she lives in sunny Chicago, after meeting Mid and and Amy on a mission. All three of them destroyed a lot of known enemies in Tranquility.

In the late 1200's Mid was sent to Europe under a test name of "847" and while in Europe she killed half of the country's population with her bare hands. To this very day, she's known to be The Destroyer.

Love
She's a sweet little girl, about 6 years old. She was found by Amy and kept safe in a home off to the coast of Puerto Rico.

Celestia
She is Mid's half angel guardian. Mid considers her more than a friend, but Celestia thinks of herself as Mid's sister.

Jonathan
He's a hybrid of a vampire and a werewolf and is Mid's third son. He's expected to be due on December 12th. He currently has no background, due to being unborn as of right now.

Recent:
Crescent (Cress)
She's a Lunar with an unatural gift. She can hold people at bay, meaning she can keep them in place as long as she's focused. She's 16 and a half and is a "servant" to Mistress Sybil.
Last edited by Archangel on 06 Jan 2017, 00:39, edited 4 times in total.
I can't say I was fine. I was never fine to begin with.

Father Anderson
FWG God

Postby Father Anderson » 30 Jul 2016, 19:54

Bauras: The God of Madness, and light. (An odd combination, I know.) A man with quite the murky past, who has ascended. Known to many as "Father Light", and to all as "God" (The Frooktican's Deity.)

Father Desmond Carter: The highest ranking priest in all of the Frooktican. Heavy drinker, and woman enthusiast. Known to wander quite frequently. Known as "Tranquility's Paladin." also as "Light's Will".

Sir Mattias: The (in)famous Lord Commander of Foopford's high guard. Known to be quite volatile, if provoked. Undying loyalty to the faith, and most of all, to Foopford. It is unknown the origins of their relationship, however... It has lasted many years.

Unnamed: A random civilian, a man with nothing left to lose. He wields a strange blade.
Image BRO AWARD WITH MY BAE JOEY <3
my sons

Return to “Role-playing”