The Fall of 'Ra'

This is for role-playing crazies out there. Battle one another to see who reigns supreme!
Father Anderson
FWG God

The Fall of 'Ra'

Postby Father Anderson » 20 Oct 2014, 01:51

I, Mattias, singlehandedly prevented the rupture of our world.
Ra stood unarmed, and allowed me to strike him down, in an attempt to become a martyr.
This only helps me, by drawing out all of the treacherous bunch.
His real intentions were to change our very way of life, for his amusement.
I, and my colleagues, plan to rule with an iron fist, we will not tolerate revolutionaries.

WELCOME TO THE NEW AGE OF ORDER.
Image BRO AWARD WITH MY BAE JOEY <3
my sons

Demitri
FWG King
Location: Sitting in my cozy lil cabin...teaching swordsmanship and combusting nubs..

Re: The Fall of 'Ra'

Postby Demitri » 20 Oct 2014, 01:54

THE NEW AGE THE NEW AGE RADIOACTIVE RADIOACTIVE
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ktvTqknDobU
Image Don't touch me family scrub
ImageBOOM GT OUT DA WAY

Father Anderson
FWG God

The Council of the Demigods

Postby Father Anderson » 20 Oct 2014, 17:43

We, the highest officers of the Fellowship have decided to create a council, of each of the descendents of the gods.

Lord Demitri Akolite IV. Born under the Old God. "Albereich Juniour"
Lord Mattias. Born under the Almighty Bauras, the Prophet's newest 'splice', raised from a child by Albereich I.
Dame Allyson, the Dragon. Undetermined.
Baron Drago. Enjoys long walks on the beach, cuddling, murder.
The Council is in Session.
Last edited by Father Anderson on 20 Oct 2014, 21:25, edited 2 times in total.
my sons

Demitri
FWG King
Location: Sitting in my cozy lil cabin...teaching swordsmanship and combusting nubs..

Re: The Council of the Demigods

Postby Demitri » 20 Oct 2014, 19:35

The Baconator wrote:We, the highest officers of the Fellowship have decided to create a council, of each of the descendents of the gods.

Lord Demitri Akolite IV. Born under the Old God. "Albereich Juniour"
Lord Mattias. Born under the Almighty Bauras, the Prophet's newest 'splice', raised from a child by Albereich I.
Dame Allyson, the Dragon. Undetermined.

The Council is in Session.

Not born under the old god actually. Learned yesterday. I am a splice just like you. I am artolix's son not the old god.
ImageBOOM GT OUT DA WAY

Father Anderson
FWG God

Postby Father Anderson » 24 Oct 2014, 15:58

MEMBERS THUS FAR:

Council:
Mattias
Riku
Max
Edwin Foop- The Commonwealth Branch

The Bodyguard of Mattias:
He Who Bares Red Eyes

Combat Officials:
Shining Wizard.

Various Ranked Members:
Chaos- Soldier
Lost Silver- Secretary of Swag
Allyson- Soldier Officer
Fang- Soldier

(If I missed anyone, please let me know in a reply below, and once you are added, please delete the post)
Last edited by Father Anderson on 25 Oct 2014, 23:44, edited 2 times in total.
my sons

Father Anderson
FWG God

Postby Father Anderson » 12 Nov 2014, 04:30

So.... Paul declared war, and plans to get rid of all the clans, pretty much what Ra wanted.
We are gonna do the cowardly thing and ignore, simply because 1, I cannot fight, 2, we aren't gonna let Paul ruin everything.
my sons

prophet
FWG King

Postby prophet » 12 Nov 2014, 04:52

I think you misunderstand the point of role play, Matt.
Image FWG BLACKBELT

My Discord ID is Artolix, if anybody wants to reconnect.

Demitri
FWG King

Postby Demitri » 12 Nov 2014, 05:17

The Baconator wrote:So.... Paul declared war, and plans to get rid of all the clans, pretty much what Ra wanted.
We are gonna do the cowardly thing and ignore, simply because 1, I cannot fight, 2, we aren't gonna let Paul ruin everything.

even if this was a war i would want to be taking part of, we are going to cancel just ebcause one person cannot fight? awhile back the first tiem the akoliteswere defeated i was not there and i survived, eventhough i wouldnt been able to help i was not there but they still fought on, if this did happen i would do the same and keep going. a wounded leg will not keep a soul from fighting.
ImageBOOM GT OUT DA WAY

The Divine Potato
The All Powerful FWGER
Location: Everywhere and nowhere doing everything and nothing

Postby The Divine Potato » 12 Nov 2014, 21:50

ben1 wrote:
The Baconator wrote:So.... Paul declared war, and plans to get rid of all the clans, pretty much what Ra wanted.

even if this was a war i would want to be taking part of, we are going to cancel just ebcause one person cannot fight? awhile back the first time the akolites were defeated i was not there and i survived, even though i wouldn't been able to help i was not there but they still fought on, if this did happen i would do the same and keep going. a wounded leg will not keep a soul from fighting.

Plus the only way you physically could not fight would be if you lost the ability to type for several months on end since this war is in para, and I like the nice little figure of speech too Jared

And in response to Matt, yes, you are a coward and your peers very much deserve leadership over you. I would also like to see this 'he who bears red eyes' that Matt loves to boast about having watch his back, if he even exists.
Image -Best Storyteller award

"You have to pass on the torch sometime, just make sure it's a light and not a disease"

Leprechaun Lukia
FWG God

Postby Leprechaun Lukia » 12 Nov 2014, 22:23

The Divine Potato wrote:
ben1 wrote:

even if this was a war i would want to be taking part of, we are going to cancel just ebcause one person cannot fight? awhile back the first time the akolites were defeated i was not there and i survived, even though i wouldn't been able to help i was not there but they still fought on, if this did happen i would do the same and keep going. a wounded leg will not keep a soul from fighting.

Plus the only way you physically could not fight would be if you lost the ability to type for several months on end since this war is in para, and I like the nice little figure of speech too Jared

And in response to Matt, yes, you are a coward and your peers very much deserve leadership over you. I would also like to see this 'he who bears red eyes' that Matt loves to boast about having watch his back, if he even exists.

I sense a Naruto reference
"Everyone else gave up on you... but I saw what you could be!"

Return to “Role-playing”