Away From the Iceberg

This is for role-playing crazies out there. Battle one another to see who reigns supreme!
Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE

Away From the Iceberg

Postby Foopzheart » 14 Nov 2014, 04:24

A middle-aged, calm-looking man stood at a shoddily built podium. He pressed a button on a weird mechanical glove and spoke. His voice was broadcasted across Tranquility.

"Hello. This is Dr. Erwin Foop, with The Institute of Time and Planetary Travel. I have been studying Tranquility for a while, now, and have been given orders to bring this world out of the state of disrepair and chaos that it has fallen into. I will be commandeering this ship. Steering it away from the iceberg, if you will. Many of you know me, but not many know me too well. Despite that, I am to be trusted." He paused, letting his voice echo through every corner of the civilized world.

"Here are my laws. To agree to them, please contact me for tea."

He left a paper on a post next to the podium. A light shone from the sky, marking its location. The paper read:

Decrees of Foop wrote:Welcome! I see you're interested in reading some rules.
1. Do not kill people without reason.

2. Do not claim your reason for murder was a suspicion, hunch, or anything of the like. You must prove they have done evil.

3. Do not take over, "reset", or pillage any group or kingdom without good reason. Good reason is as stated in rule two.

4. Establish some form of police force to protect your kingdom, country, or village, if you are the leader of one.

5. Clans, guilds, or any other group formed for the sake of brotherhood or meeting, must submit an official form and be approved. These groups may not be formed with malicious intent or just for battle or "keeping the peace".

6. Unprecedented violence will NOT be tolerated. If your government lacks any form of stable police force, a militia may be established.

7. Dragons, wyverns, or any creature of the sort may live as they please as long as they abide by the rules.

8. If you see a gangly creature running around, capture it and bring it to Dr. Erwin Foop. It is a danger to everything around it and must be stopped.

9. In the event of a worldwide danger, natural or not, report to your nearest kingdom. They will have safety protocols in place in this situation.

10. Any creature that feeds on flesh or blood may not attack somebody for the sole reason of needing blood. Speak to the nearest blood bank.

11. Clans, upon being made, must have at least five people signed up to join it.

12. All referred to as Gods may continue to claim that. In this world, freedom of religion is important.

13. The New Council will be redone. All clans, kingdoms, villages, guilds, or group with more than five people will apply two people as representatives in this Council. World events will be voted on.

14. For these rules to be changed or removed, it must be decided upon in the New Council as a majority vote.

15. For any set of rules to replace these, those rules must undergo the same process.

16. The rules set in motion by the land of Arventia are all made void upon agreement to these rules.

If you would like to discuss these rules and possibly change them or revise them, visit any clearing in a forest, sit at a table and eat a brownie following this recipe:
[INSERT RECIPE HERE (meaning just make brownies, mang)]

Sincerely,
Dr. Erwin Foop
Head of the ITPT
vaguely present
SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE

The Divine Potato
The All Powerful FWGER
Location: Everywhere and nowhere doing everything and nothing

Re: Away From the Iceberg

Postby The Divine Potato » 14 Nov 2014, 16:23

A letter slipped from the air, resting itself gently by Foop, it read:

At the time of 4:20 PM UTC you have been declared as an enemy of the state by Arventia and your policies and your property and person are as much at threat as anyone else who does not sign the agreement.
Image -Best Storyteller award

"You have to pass on the torch sometime, just make sure it's a light and not a disease"

Father Anderson
FWG God

Postby Father Anderson » 15 Nov 2014, 06:22

The Divine Potato wrote:A letter slipped from the air, resting itself gently by Foop, it read:

At the time of 4:20 PM UTC you have been advised to smoke some dank kush. Also quickscope Paul Bcus he is an non Mlg skrub.
Image BRO AWARD WITH MY BAE JOEY <3
my sons

Leprechaun Lukia
FWG God

Postby Leprechaun Lukia » 15 Nov 2014, 10:46

The Baconator wrote:
The Divine Potato wrote:A letter slipped from the air, resting itself gently by Foop, it read:

At the time of 4:20 PM UTC you have been advised to smoke some dank kush. Also quickscope Paul Bcus he is an non Mlg skrub.

i detect resentment, hate and everything in between
"Everyone else gave up on you... but I saw what you could be!"

The Divine Potato
The All Powerful FWGER

Postby The Divine Potato » 16 Nov 2014, 01:49

The continent of Arventia agrees to the terms, having now pulled it's forces homeward.

"You have to pass on the torch sometime, just make sure it's a light and not a disease"

BIG EYES
FWG Earl

Postby BIG EYES » 16 Nov 2014, 04:26

The Divine Potato wrote:The continent of Arventia agrees to the terms, having now pulled it's forces homeward.

... welp, now we go onto our boring little peaceful lives :|
Excalibur: I AM THE BESTEST
Sylvie: QUACK!
Kit Kat: ill fight you
Rainshard: Im very gay
Excalibur: ex > zia
Lukia: he doesnt do it - lukia 2915
The Divine Potato: Tumeric is the Spice of Life
Icamenal: Im the humblest guy in the world!

The Divine Potato
The All Powerful FWGER

Postby The Divine Potato » 16 Nov 2014, 05:59

BIG EYES wrote:
The Divine Potato wrote:The continent of Arventia agrees to the terms, having now pulled it's forces homeward.

We could always para y'know :roll:

BIG EYES
FWG Earl

Postby BIG EYES » 16 Nov 2014, 08:01

The Divine Potato wrote:
BIG EYES wrote:

We could always para y'know :roll:

we could... :shock:
Excalibur: I AM THE BESTEST
Sylvie: QUACK!
Kit Kat: ill fight you
Rainshard: Im very gay
Excalibur: ex > zia
Lukia: he doesnt do it - lukia 2915
The Divine Potato: Tumeric is the Spice of Life
Icamenal: Im the humblest guy in the world!

The Random Savior
FWG Prince

Postby The Random Savior » 15 Dec 2014, 03:21

Fuipui wrote:

Decrees of Foop wrote:

11. Clans, upon being made, must have at least five people signed up to join it.

Sincerely,
Dr. Erwin Foop
Head of the ITPT

Or, you could make four other alts to take up the slots needed. Makes sense.
Out of Action.

Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE

Postby Foopzheart » 22 Jan 2015, 04:55

Reminder that these rules ARE still in effect. If you run a clan, kingdom, or other organization of any sort, join the New Council for the meeting this week--It may decide the fate of Tranquility.
vaguely present
SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE

Return to “Role-playing”